Author Topic: Impossible is nothing  (Read 23884 times)

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is nothing
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2021, 05:55:49 AM »
Will do a full review later, but the whole macroing debate started over you prevented me from enjoying the video. That and being an asshole with the tank2ring in HECG. Good stunts, MO lost two I think, but I wish someone else had landed the finisher.
i didn't use macro in this video, but i used it in first landing in hecg

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2021, 05:58:42 AM »
https://youtu.be/U_9PvcqEQ_w

Doing live reviews is weird. My video recording bugged out near end so had to loop a bit frustratingly. But yah it's what AllBeast wanted.

Offline maXpoWer

• Veteran Member
  • I liek teh grebz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 06:29:17 AM »
gj bro they are really beautiful  :wub:

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2021, 06:33:12 AM »
Nice!

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 06:52:54 AM »
Damn what a video :o Fucking nice stunting here Allbeast, I loved the majority of the stunts and as others mentioned the rhino grind, cabbie prec with that very unexpected execution and the finisher stood out. To be honest, I pretty much liked these too: opener, 1:04, 1:39, 2:16, 3:13, 4:00, 4:13 and 4:40. Editing was nice overall, it was enjoyable. Good job boys :mellow:

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2021, 07:30:56 AM »
CROWD1: IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!!!!!

I made this reaction video while my new room is almost done XDDDDD #spoiler

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2021, 08:04:28 AM »
What a nice vid!, all the stunts are top level, my favorite was the grind with the tank, simply spectacular, the edit & the song are very good too, nice job!

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2021, 08:29:15 AM »
CROWD1: IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!!!!!

I made this reaction video while my new room is almost done XDDDDD #spoiler
too much cuts for live review, and some stunts cuted, but thank you

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2021, 08:30:14 AM »
lol this guy landed all these stunts that easily top Monolith in less than 2 months with around 10h dedication a day for most of the stunts and some of you guys act like you have a horse dildo shoved somewhere deep down what the actual fuck of a toxic community (some of you) have become  :|

I wish someone else had landed the finisher.
The spot is more than a decade old, with probably 99% of GTAS knowing about it and at least half of the community tried it at least once. So your wish would've never been fulfilled if it wasn't for AllBeast  :cc_detective:
Why are you not as surprised right now, like for example at Daffy's finisher in the last WH vid? Where the spot was also as old as stunting and everyone knew about? Why you go personal about landed stunts? :neen:

Barney actually stunted with style, something very lacking with the approach to most of the stunts in this video in my eyes. Some nice grinds with out of this world rotation, but still nowhere near the level of fckR. The only maneuver in my eyes that came close to ripping stunting a new asshole had to be the tank ring grind. That was wild.

I wont even go in details about this post filled with salt. I'll just recommend to apply cold at the burn. You can read the first part of my post for more details. Keep believing that fckr is clean (while he admitted to modding) and keep doing them little grabbies, cheers  :)

I don't know why you made this about Barney when it's your solo.
lol dude exactly it's his fucking solo, he can do whatever the fuck he wants and he has the balls and the skills to do so. Mind you that AllBeast did (and keeps doing) much more for this community than Barney ever did, except for releasing couple of top solos, which as we can see got topped. It might not seem so with his attitude, but Beast fucking cares about this community and I think he shows it by constantly making stunting easier/accessible/convinient for everyone - his stunting repacks, different map mods that got converted or improved for stunting, HD VC/LC and so on and so forth.
AllBeast is a different beast, if you haven't noticed yet and if your player model gets raped or killed by him you should feel happy about it.

Really good stunts for the most part but I don't think this can compete with what Barney did
lol you really think so? Wallride to top bb landing - Barney landed it with gravity, Beast landed it clean. Finisher - Barney spot - Beast landed it in a matter of days. Not to mention the other standouts and unique style stunts that not only come close to Barney, but surpass his level. My suggestion is that you shouldnt hop on the "metoo" train and so easily believe some people above you that come to take their daily dump in a stunting thread with so much dedication involved, instead the OP and the stunter would be much more pleased if you did a full review/live reaction to express your thoughts on every stunt like they deserve.

_________________________________________________________________________________

You know my thoughts about the final result guys  ;D I'll do a review and a live reaction and promised tomorrow. Having a fever today

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 08:41:24 AM by The Big V »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2021, 09:21:43 AM »
lol this guy landed all these stunts that easily top Monolith in less than 2 months with around 10h dedication a day for most of the stunts and some of you guys act like you have a horse dildo shoved somewhere deep down what the actual fuck of a toxic community (some of you) have become  :|

I wish someone else had landed the finisher.
The spot is more than a decade old, with probably 99% of GTAS knowing about it and at least half of the community tried it at least once. So your wish would've never been fulfilled if it wasn't for AllBeast  :cc_detective:
Why are you not as surprised right now, like for example at Daffy's finisher in the last WH vid? Where the spot was also as old as stunting and everyone knew about? Why you go personal about landed stunts? :neen:

Barney actually stunted with style, something very lacking with the approach to most of the stunts in this video in my eyes. Some nice grinds with out of this world rotation, but still nowhere near the level of fckR. The only maneuver in my eyes that came close to ripping stunting a new asshole had to be the tank ring grind. That was wild.

I wont even go in details about this post filled with salt. I'll just recommend to apply cold at the burn. You can read the first part of my post for more details. Keep believing that fckr is clean (while he admitted to modding) and keep doing them little grabbies, cheers  :)

I don't know why you made this about Barney when it's your solo.
lol dude exactly it's his fucking solo, he can do whatever the fuck he wants and he has the balls and the skills to do so. Mind you that AllBeast did (and keeps doing) much more for this community than Barney ever did, except for releasing couple of top solos, which as we can see got topped. It might not seem so with his attitude, but Beast fucking cares about this community and I think he shows it by constantly making stunting easier/accessible/convinient for everyone - his stunting repacks, different map mods that got converted or improved for stunting, HD VC/LC and so on and so forth.
AllBeast is a different beast, if you haven't noticed yet and if your player model gets raped or killed by him you should feel happy about it.

Really good stunts for the most part but I don't think this can compete with what Barney did
lol you really think so? Wallride to top bb landing - Barney landed it with gravity, Beast landed it clean. Finisher - Barney spot - Beast landed it in a matter of days. Not to mention the other standouts and unique style stunts that not only come close to Barney, but surpass his level. My suggestion is that you shouldnt hop on the "metoo" train and so easily believe some people above you that come to take their daily dump in a stunting thread with so much dedication involved, instead the OP and the stunter would be much more pleased if you did a full review/live reaction to express your thoughts on every stunt like they deserve.

_________________________________________________________________________________

You know my thoughts about the final result guys  ;D I'll do a review and a live reaction and promised tomorrow. Having a fever today

The only 2 people I've seen posting anything particularly toxic is Bixel and yourself.

Enjoyed the video, but also found the Barney fixation weird.

You're right, AllBeast can do whatever he wants, it his solo. Also, if someone doesn't like it then they are free to say that, without you being "Super AllBeast Defender" and resorting to bitchy little insults.

For everybody in this thread, keep it civil, we can all have different opinions here without acting like children.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 09:25:29 AM by Aries »

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2021, 09:33:23 AM »

The only 2 people I've seen posting anything particularly toxic is Bixel and yourself.

Now I know some people have more sympathies to other people around here, which is normal like any other community, but tell me truthfully how would you feel if you spend many hours on a stunt (fuck, not any other stunt, a stunt that beats stunting) and you get a reaction like "I wish someone else landed it"? If that shit isn't toxic, then you shouldn't have any negative claims against my post.  ;)

For everybody in this thread, keep it civil, we can all have different opinions here without acting like children.

I agree about keeping it civil though, but some guys really try to spark a fire right from the first page. And these weren't opinions, more like straight up attacks affected by AllBeast's appearance and liking/disling him as a forum member, not judging and giving an opinion on the stunts

You're right, AllBeast can do whatever he wants, it his solo. Also, if someone doesn't like it then they are free to say that, without you being "Super AllBeast Defender" and resorting to bitchy little insults.
Dont put labels on me, and tell me what to do when someone else if clearly spitting on the hard work of a friend, ok? I never went with such attacks on videos produced by said guys and always try to keep a nice tone in their stunting threads. So please, said guys, be objective with your opinions if you want the same in return
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 09:48:18 AM by The Big V »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 09:41:06 AM »

Now I know some people have more sympathies to other people around here, which is normal like any other community, but tell me truthfully how would you feel if you spend many hours on a stunt (fuck, not any other stunt, a stunt that beats stunting) and you get a reaction like "I wish someone else landed it"? If that shit isn't toxic, then you shouldn't have any negative claims against my post.  ;)

I agree about keeping it civil though, but some guys really try to spark a fire right from the first page.

I mean, it's not nice to say "I wish someone else landed it", I agree with you there. But at the same time, I spent years stunting and getting better, joined ATS and had people in the announcement thread saying how I wasn't good enough etc, so I know how it feels for people to shit on accomplishments, it's not nice but they are entitled to their opinion, it's a tough one dude.

Thanks for agreeing about keeping it civil, hopefully we can all do that.

AllBeast, the tank grind was sexy af, and some of the grinds, especially the exploding bike one, were sweeeeeet.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 10:00:44 AM »
That tank grind is probably one of the best stunts ever landed. My hats off to you mr. I loved the triple grind on the boat too, so unexpected :) you are on another level right now. Song wasn't my taste but the editing was neat.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2021, 10:09:15 AM »
What great solo the tank circle grind and wallride 2 bb were my favorites.

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 10:25:36 AM »
Definitely a good video but it would have been even better without all the hype and weird barney references in my opinion. To be honest, this video doesn't touch Monolith, but hats off for landing the rhino grind and the finisher as well as some of the other stunts. It's obvious you put a lot of work into the stunts so props for that

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal