Author Topic: DSS - Eradicate [2021]  (Read 16123 times)

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
Re: DSS - Eradicate [2021]
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2021, 03:20:40 AM »
Holy damn guys! Every single stunt was fuckin nuts! I was blown away by this video!   ;D ;D I was also suprised by this Lineup. Good fuckin clean editing Krypton paired with awesome angles. Top notch video 10/10!

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2021, 04:26:56 AM »
Woah, never thought I'd live to see Kaneda making a full review to a DSS video  :o Thank you, legend! Was a pleasure to read it.

Here's another live reaction to add to the reaction-pile https://youtu.be/CqQUWjsPqnI  :jajaja:

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2021, 06:25:00 AM »
Woah, never thought I'd live to see Kaneda making a full review to a DSS video  :o Thank you, legend! Was a pleasure to read it.

Here's another live reaction to add to the reaction-pile https://youtu.be/CqQUWjsPqnI  :jajaja:

Haha with the flexing pecs too  ;) I have to admit it's cool seeing what everyone looks like / sounds like, and some of the interesting behind-the-scene info on the video too.

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2021, 07:48:00 AM »

Intro: Is that a Stranger Things skin I see? Huh.
Its actualy a fortnite skin from the stranger things collaboration :lol:

Offline Oliver_

• DSS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2021, 08:58:39 AM »
Intro:The sudden explosion was a bit of a surprise,like playing a horror game.love it,beast did a good job.
Main:
0:34-0:43 Smut - PCJ Natural bump 2 roof
awesome opener! never thought of this way to land the airport roof. crazy man!
0:44-0:51 Faiz - PCJ CSM 2 roof
huge bigair! really nice to see this building landed in different ways.good job Faiz.
0:52-1:00 Krypton - PCJ Natural bump 2 roof
clean and beautiful! everything looks perfect! great one.
1:01-1:05 Oliver - PCJ Pole bump 2 palm
had tried it for a long time.but the process was realxing.really enjoyed the stunting time.
1:06-1:12 Sheeptea - PCJ Drop bump 2 billboard
bump the fence to the BB looks great! I'd like to see some improvement from this spot,such as grinding the BB xD.  it's good enough already.
1:13-1:22 Streem - Taxi boost 2 prec roof
though it's old, always an awesome spot with that height and distance.great one.
1:23-1:33 Skuller - PCJ CSM 2 grind
it's awesome,I know how hard it to get the fence to grind.nice one Skuller.
1:34-1:38 Faiz - Sanchez bump 2 wallride 2 crane
A promotion of an old spot,nice!
1:39-1:47 The Big V - Rhino ramp 2 rhino csm 2 wallride 2 roof
yea I have to admit that V drive the tank like a pcj.epic one!
1:48-1:54 Skuller - Hotring popped tires double bump 2 roof
popped tire hotring in another direction double bump to the roof,good job!
1:55-2:01 Sheeptea - PCJ csm 2 gap 2 containers
the second bump the container is the soul of this spot.beautiful one !
2:02-2:11 Smut - Dodo upside down precision pass 2 precision
lovely seaplane through the porch of bank landing the parking apron precsion,awesome combo!feasts my eyes on it. krypton did a nice cam and cuts.
2:12-2:22 Krypton - PCJ drop 2 grind 2 wallride 2 grind
drop to grind to wallride to grind.wow! like it alot. great combo!
2:23-2:31 Oliver - Taxi boost 2 hit 2 boost 2 precision
After trying all kinds of methods to land the precsion,only in this way can be done easily.
2:32-2:40 Sheeptea - Sanchez ramp 2 bump 2 bridge precision
Never know the sanchez can also get this height with no much speed.epic one!
2:41-2:48 SkilZ - PCJ Side p2b 2 ledge grind
that's ok,a bit like a filler. but i like it
2:49-2:57 Krypton - PCJ bump 2 ledge grind 2 precision
when the first time I watched this vid I was shocked by the end of this one.beyond my expectation.awesome!
2:57-3:02 Smut - PCJ bump 2 pool ledge grind
every stunts done by Smut always looks so beautiful!bump to circular edge grind.nice look!
3:03-3:14 Oliver - Zebra boost 2 precision
still wanna to land the blue building's precsion by recoil the wall ramp,but it's so random.luckly I landed the lower one XD.
3:14-3:22 Faiz - PCJ police bump 2 roof
the rotation looks so powerful,epic one indeed!
3:23-3:29 Nem - Hotring popped tires double bump 2 ship
Wow! the far distance makes the horting looks so powerful.awesome NEM.
3:30-3:36 Bixel - PCJ bump 2 billboard
Rear wheels blow to bump got a nice angle towards the BB.great!btw Bixel's skin looks so funny lol,corpse flower head wanna eat smth.
3:37-3:44 Sheeptea - PCJ csm 2
It looks ordinary,if grind the fence of the stadium would be epic.
3:45-3:58 Krypton - PCJ skimmer csm 2 roof top
really like the editing of this part,and awesome spot with a nice look.it's neat!
3:58-4:08 SkilZ - PCJ p2b 2 roof top
very hard to land the constructor in that distance and huge air.epic one!
4:09-4:15 Faiz - PCJ natural bump 2 roof
bench bumping to the next roof,It needs much speed and power to get it!nice execution.
4:16-4:29 Faiz - PCJ psm 2 roof
I really like the psm to roof,about 15x ft I guess.Faiz does a good job of bigairs ,awesome guy.
4:30-4:39 Oliver - Taxi bigbang 2 Rhino hit 2 precision
Yeah just consider to use bigbang to land smth.it's really a fun method to used in stunting.
4:40-4:51 Sheeptea - Zebra boost 2 hit 2 taxi boost 2 precision
nice to see it landed by zebra,I know how narrow it can make the zebra to land.epic one!
4:52-5:00 The Big V - Rhino packer swing 2 double bump 2 wallride 2 roof
rhino bump the packer get a rear to bump the sidewalk hit the fence recoil the bb to the roof,it's a art of physics. as I said before,V is a tank god.it's creative and neat.epic one.
5:01-5:09 Sheeptea - PCJ p2b 2 roof
nice p2b to the roof in that distance,it's the second land of this spot,crazy Sheeptea!
5:10-5:16 Skuller - Zebra taxi boost 2 rock precision
That's neat,well done skuller!
5:17-5:23 Sheeptea - CSM 2 roof 2 tower precsion
yeah I really like combo,it always looks fresh.Inclined roof becomes the send ramp to get the bell tower.nice one.
5:24-5:33 Oliver - Taxi backwards boost drop 2 boost 2 precision
I admire myself for finding such a good way to land the precsion XD.
5:34-5:38 Skuller - PCJ p2b 2 precision
p2b to hhe chimney platform,nice one.
5:39-5:45 Streem - PCJ p2b 2 roof
vertical p2b to the roof,the height is insane,epic one indeed!like it very much.
5:46-5:52 Turok - PCJ wallhit 2 grind 2 ledge grind
double grind,looks ordinary,but good enough .nice one.
5:53-6:00 Sheeptea - PCJ side p2b 2 bridge precision
crazy sheep,side p2b to the Bridge structure,it's epic!and great looking
6:01-6:06 Smut - PCJ drop 2 double grind
The rear wheel rubs against the roof edge drop to double grind,awesome combo,really like it!
6:07-6:13 Skuller - PCJ csm 2 precision
CSM land the precsion of bend pipe,awesome skuller!
6:14-6:21 AllBeast - PCJ bsm 2 roof
the rotation is so smooth,beast always comes out like a monster,awesome spot.
5:22-6:27 Krypton - PCJ ramp 2 psm 2 billboard
ramp psm to triangular billboard,nice excution on that distance.
6:27-6:32 Niger - PCJ side p2b 2 chimney
niger did a epic job on this spot,It's my favorite stunt in this video,I cant imagine how hard it would be.hopefully it finally landed by side p2b. perfect and epic one.
6:33-6:38 Smut - PCJ ramp 2 psm 2 roof
ramp psm to roof,nice one,maybe bsm is possible too.
6:38-6:46 Oliver - Zebra boost 2 bump 2 gap 2 roof
I feel it like a filler.maybe some other epic one can replace it here,or I land the precsion would be worth for the prefinisher.
6:46-7:00 luli - PCJ p2b 2 billboard top
wow! that's epic,when I saw luli come out  I'm sure he won't let me down,yeah he didnt, p2b to precsion the bb,it worth the finisher.

Outro:it's funny with a DSS Bus that full of all the members Performing an epic stunt. it made me laught for a while.nice ending of the cv.

Stunts:everyone did an epic job.

Edit:An excellent editor always knows how to show the main content of a video,Krypton did a good job on it,without useless flash and tons of video fx.just bring the spectator a nice watching feelings.the edit fit the soundtrack very well.

Overall:it's happy to seen some old members come back and some new members join in. the outcome of the video is really good,love it alot.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:25:22 AM by Oliver_ »

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2021, 09:08:51 AM »
Wtf this has oldskool DSS vibes and the lineup is sick!
I liked every stunt in there, but I have to say TBV's wallride with a fucking rhino, Olivers spin to boost on prec, Faiz CSM and Kryptons grind to prec where my favourites  :a-cheer:
Also great editing and cam angles  :wub:
Love it  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:11:26 AM by Scavenger »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2021, 12:09:25 PM »
Krypton, I love you. :wub:

More detailed comment later (I just want to be on first page)

Lost a stunt to you buddy, the bump 2 BB near grove  :angry: Nice one though.
I'm sorry for your lost, I also landed that for fun: https://youtu.be/AplJURwT1jQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9910BGF0A :happy:
Imma give you a few answers:
- My hotring stunt is new from this street, Nem did it from the other street but that's already old in SA in a better way.
- Yes Faiz' police bump is old by Edga from the oposite street but this landing was better with the spins & a bit bigger distance.
- Niger landed that pl right on the edge of the collision so textures were missing there.
- Yes my construction pl landing is a holy one.

Thanks for all reviews & live reactions so far people! Keep them coming! :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 06:14:49 PM by Skuller »

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2021, 02:33:56 PM »
this was a fun watch. great job guys.

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2021, 04:53:19 PM »
Thank you for choosing Gojira.  :wub:

Smashing video, loved it, not sure about Faiz though.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2021, 05:56:50 PM »
Wow! First off, thanks for all the kind comments everybody. It means a lot! Glad everyone is enjoying the video!

Second, thanks to MaCi, Kaneda :wub:, and Oliver for taking the time and effort to write out a full review. It was a pleasure to read through them. Also Diaz, thanks for the thoughtful reply. Yes DSS has become quite the motley crew :P

Now a huge thanks to Nem, Promagic, Plani, Faiz, Jason, Max and TBV for throwing the cam on and doing a live review ;D We all enjoyed them a lot and love actually seeing you guys enjoy the stunts. So much more honest and pure. TBVs reaction is a good behind the scenes look at the video if you want to check his out.

We are all getting a real kick out of the live reactions, keep them coming! :mellow:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2021, 06:17:20 AM »
Wow

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2021, 07:35:36 AM »
Good fucking god, I might do a full review on this later tonight. Awesome video guys.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2021, 09:35:22 AM »
Main:
0:34-0:43 Smut - PCJ Natural bump 2 roof: Tried it without popped tires for about an hour once and got somewhat close but never really considered going for it, sick stunt!
0:44-0:51 Faiz - PCJ CSM 2 roof: Massive
0:52-1:00 Krypton - PCJ Natural bump 2 roof: Pretty old spot, good to see done! Liked it.
1:01-1:05 Oliver - PCJ Pole bump 2 palm: Why would you even attempt something that looks so random to a palm precision?  :ninja: Very nice.
1:06-1:12 Sheeptea - PCJ Drop bump 2 billboard: Wouldn't call this a dropbump to be honest but nice one.
1:13-1:22 Streem - Taxi boost 2 prec roof: Old spot that the guy before you landed with a helicoper on the roof iirc. Stopped trying this spot once that was done. Good to see it done in this way.
1:23-1:33 Skuller - PCJ CSM 2 grind: Okay, but doesn't excite me much.
1:34-1:38 Faiz - Sanchez bump 2 wallride 2 crane: Damn landing the crane is already tough but the top? I knew it was possible from attempts I had but siiiick to see it done. Must be one of the hardest stunts in this video I imagine  :ajaja:
1:39-1:47 The Big V - Rhino ramp 2 rhino csm 2 wallride 2 roof: Cool idea, liked it.
1:48-1:54 Skuller - Hotring popped tires double bump 2 roof: Nem already landed this roof from a similar kind of stunt. It's new but eh, not a big fan.
1:55-2:01 Sheeptea - PCJ csm 2 gap 2 containers: Did you land the lower section of containers before? Nice to see the higher ones done now though! Must've been tough to stick the landing there.
2:02-2:11 Smut - Dodo upside down precision pass 2 precision: Probably harder than it looks but it doesn't do anything for me, sorry.
2:12-2:22 Krypton - PCJ drop 2 grind 2 wallride 2 grind: Nice idea and execution, right up until you fell off the grind. Kind of ruined it a bit for me  :unsure: Really liked it apart from that.
2:23-2:31 Oliver - Taxi boost 2 hit 2 boost 2 precision: Nice idea to get on the wall, liked it.
2:32-2:40 Sheeptea - Sanchez ramp 2 bump 2 bridge precision: Redoing stunts with a sanchez is always a +1 for me, especially if it's stuff like this. Very nice.
2:41-2:48 SkilZ - PCJ Side p2b 2 ledge grind: Not a fan but good to see you in the video
2:49-2:57 Krypton - PCJ bump 2 ledge grind 2 precision: I already liked it when you got onto the rail but it went from 6/10 to 9/10 the moment I saw you did the precision afterwards. Super unexpected and one of my favorites this video!
2:57-3:02 Smut - PCJ bump 2 pool ledge grind: You asked me if this was old right? Nice spin to get into the grind but so much has been done here before. Still nice but not for me.
3:03-3:14 Oliver - Zebra boost 2 precision: This is just a fluke right? You were either going for the white building or Turbo's precision of the building you landed. You cannot convince me you were going for this. Might be hard to replicate again but didn't like it because of that.
3:14-3:22 Faiz - PCJ police bump 2 roof: Edga did it in Lucidity from the other lane, so sort of new but also old. Still nice though with the spins.
3:23-3:29 Nem - Hotring popped tires double bump 2 ship: Didn't find it very interesting, sorry. Kind of a generic curbbump2bump2whatever.
3:30-3:36 Bixel - PCJ bump 2 billboard: Nice execution
3:37-3:44 Sheeptea - PCJ csm 2 stadium: is it hard to get the stats? Run-up seems pretty decent so why not the grind?  :o
3:45-3:58 Krypton - PCJ skimmer csm 2 roof top: Very unexpected, one of my favorites. Very very nice  :jajaja:
3:58-4:08 SkilZ - PCJ p2b 2 roof top: Oof that landing must've been a nightmare to stick, nice one!
4:09-4:15 Faiz - PCJ natural bump 2 roof: Nice one, after Zero and Luky the far building is also done. Think we can retire this bench now?
4:16-4:29 Faiz - PCJ psm 2 roof: Good stunt but not very exciting for me personally.
4:30-4:39 Oliver - Taxi bigbang 2 Rhino hit 2 precision: How was this set-up? You're dragging a guy out of the cab so were you waiting for taxis between attempts? Must've taken a long ass time  :o Not a fan of big bang stunts but this is definitely one of the better ones I've ever seen!
4:40-4:51 Sheeptea - Zebra boost 2 hit 2 taxi boost 2 precision: Very nice, liked it a lot!
4:52-5:00 The Big V - Rhino packer swing 2 double bump 2 wallride 2 roof: Also knew this was possible without the packer so attempted that a bit. So kind of meh to see it done with the packer but still a very nice stunt!
5:01-5:09 Sheeptea - PCJ p2b 2 roof: Looks big, very nice!
5:10-5:16 Skuller - Zebra taxi boost 2 rock precision: Liked it, nice boost  :) Always enjoy these country/desert type of boosts with just terrain usage.
5:17-5:23 Sheeptea - CSM 2 roof 2 tower precsion: Not a fan of this but looks annoying to do so props on landing it nonetheless.
5:24-5:33 Oliver - Taxi backwards boost drop 2 boost 2 precision: My favorite of this video, just so nice and stylish. Thanks for finding and landing this  :)
5:34-5:38 Skuller - PCJ p2b 2 precision: Nice
5:39-5:45 Streem - PCJ p2b 2 roof: One of those p2bs I can never figure out how I never noticed it or why it isn't old yet. Very nice.
5:46-5:52 Turok - PCJ wallhit 2 grind 2 ledge grind: Nice small stunt, good to see you in the video. A DSS video without Turok is basically just a collab  :P
5:53-6:00 Sheeptea - PCJ side p2b 2 bridge precision: Looks massive, great stunt.
6:01-6:06 Smut - PCJ drop 2 double grind: Only new because of the drop from the roof but still liked it.
6:07-6:13 Skuller - PCJ csm 2 precision: Nice precision
6:14-6:21 AllBeast - PCJ bsm 2 roof: A DSS video without a BSM from the beast from the east is also just a collab  :ajaja: Nice one.
5:22-6:27 Krypton - PCJ ramp 2 psm 2 billboard: Never tried it with a PSM, kind of dumb of me in retrospect. Very nice one.
6:27-6:32 Niger - PCJ side p2b 2 chimney: Didn't expect to see this one when I started watching. Awesome to see this finally done, respect!
6:33-6:38 Smut - PCJ ramp 2 psm 2 roof: Same thing as for Kryptons PSM just before, never tried a PSM and I feel stupid yet again  :lol: Very nice! Did you use another packer to get it there?
6:38-6:46 Oliver - Zebra boost 2 bump 2 gap 2 roof: Cool gap but when I saw the direction I was really really hoping for the precision. Still nice though, pretty large gap and somewhat hard to get the wallhit from the looks of it.
6:46-7:00 luli - PCJ p2b 2 billboard top: Props are in order if done legit but I don't trust you. Only you know if you deserve the credit here.

Stunts:
A kind of 50/50 mix of highs and fillers (imo) but in general the level was great with some excellent surprises. Definitely a nice mix overall!

Edit: Didn't like some camera angle choices, like the prefinisher where the gap is kind of large but you will never notice because the camera work doesn't show it. Same for the sanchez stunt from Faiz, it just doesn't really show how dfficult the stunt is. Also felt Niger's p2b could've gotten a bit more attention since it was cut rather short for how difficult it is. This is nitpicky stuff though since I enjoyed the video a ton overall. You're a great editor so that's why I feel comfortable pointing out the stuff I didn't like as much.

Overall: Very nice, will definitely watch it again multiple times  :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 06:53:56 AM by Rainbow »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2021, 09:47:11 AM »
3:23-3:29 Nem - Hotring popped tires double bump 2 ship: Didn't find it very interesting, sorry. Kind of a generic

Generic? :lol: No offense to you as you are way more skilled VC stunter than me but go and try it, even reaching the boat without riding up the wooden ramp or getting a random bump to eventually fall on the second part is super hard, the distance is huge for a hotring.

Here's a couple of attempts, just keep in mind as easy as it looks, you don't get a good bump every second try

https://streamable.com/jyc9if
https://streamable.com/b2h41c
https://streamable.com/mx1jy9
https://streamable.com/avil84
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 09:53:09 AM by Nem »

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2021, 10:53:52 AM »
Nice execution krypton on 0:54, I didnt think of this run up.
https://youtu.be/TpSZaB47Ks8

On the video, I really appreciate the diversity in term of method and type of stunt. Good job guys and best of luck for your next video  :cheernutz: :cheernutz:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 10:56:43 AM by toty »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal