Author Topic: muttertage - magnetron 1440p  (Read 10940 times)

Offline PM

• View Profile
Re: muttertage - magnetron 1440p
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 02:20:43 PM »
maci, raekwon and bart owned!

Offline .Dakar

• gta vc creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »
very nice!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2018, 03:40:51 PM »
Great video guys ;D. Bart's stunt was sick as fuck, everything else was solid too. Figured I'd post my live landings as well. Enjoy :euro:.

Avalanche Finisher to Top Combo FUKKKKKYAAA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4Q3bWBmx4
SF Naval Base Top OMFG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBWjUWEh0Ws

Offline Nox

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 05:54:53 PM »
loved bart n chefff

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2018, 08:55:21 PM »
Fresh video, bart's stunt was insane, MaCi's ele tower and  Jeffs vortex double grind were super fine too.

gj everyone!

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2018, 12:46:05 AM »
Video is awesomeee. :a-cheer: Thanks for letting me contribute!

I liked MTS' BMX factory grind, Rusch's bump to sewer grind (with that really clean spin off the roof), Bart's Infy wallride and Artifex's Monster bump to roof. VaNilla's spots were the weakest. HHEHEEEHEHEE

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2018, 04:11:18 AM »
Great video guys ;D. Bart's stunt was sick as fuck, everything else was solid too. Figured I'd post my live landings as well. Enjoy :euro:.

Avalanche Finisher to Top Combo FUKKKKKYAAA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4Q3bWBmx4
SF Naval Base Top OMFG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBWjUWEh0Ws

looks so easy in the live recording. sick stuff

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2018, 06:47:02 AM »
VaNilla's spots were the weakest. HHEHEEEHEHEE

How dare you focker :ninja:.

UPDATE:

looks so easy in the live recording. sick stuff

It kind of was actually, I got super lucky on the Naval Base stunt. I just thought about some spots that might be easier with the popped tire (which allows you to turn more easily while RADing without losing as much speed, among other things), and that stunt instantly came to mind. Spent about 10 mins trying with the standard runup, found the new one because the standard runup was too slow, and landed about 50 mins after that. So either it actually isn't so hard with more runup, or I got lucky as fuck :lol:. By contrast, I tried the Avalanche combo all day every day for a week - that stunt does not benefit from a popped tire since it just makes it harder to aim for both bumps. I feel more attachment to that one since I'm still not sure how hard the Naval Base actually is :lol:.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:04:51 AM by VaNilla »

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2018, 09:54:16 AM »
NRG Packer to Bump to Airport Precision by NikeDJ: solid stunt. [7/10]
NRG Higbump to Hospitaltop by XtremeOmega: good job landing that challenge! [7/10]
NRG Wallkick to Billboard by Darkstar: came unexpected, not the best stunt but i fits well. [7/10]
Infernus Doublebump to Blue Building by Burn: flowy stunt but overall im not a great fan of that spot. [6/10]
Vortex Grind to Grind by Jeff: flowy and cool looking stunt, i dont like the vortex but thats just my taste. gj. [7/10]
Hydra Backwards Slalom Flight through Tunnel by Viper: wtf [8/10]
Cabbie Boost to Bridge Precsision by Rusch: sadly just saw it 1 day before the release on your youtube channel :/ but great spot nonetheless [8/10]
NRG Dropbump to Electricity Tower by Maci: great spot, gj. [8/10] +9999 Legend points
NRG Avalanche Finisher to CHEESE Finisher by Vanilla: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: [10/10]
NRG Ramp to Grind by Killerstunter: nice one [6/10] +9999 Legend points
Infernus Double Bump to Hospitaltop by Me: thanks artifex for letting me into the video ;D [-/10]
NRG Packer to Backbump on Billboard by Jeff: cool spot [7/10]
NRG Bump to Dropbump to Billboard by Rusch: also saw a bail of that one on youtube so the spot was not surprising
and the stunt itself doesn't look that hard //edit: nvm its super hard [8*/10]
NRG Car Bump to Billboardgrind by Reynolds: cool vc technique idk how hard it is in sa [6/10]
NRG Dropbump to Precision: idk why i like this stunt so much, maybe its cause of the editing
with that thunder effect that is also on your skin, flowy and good looking stunt [7/10]
MTB Grind Combo by MTS: super flowy, super clean, super geil [8/10]
NRG Packer to Bump by Raekwon great idea, saw a clip of burn trying it but it still surprised me [8/10]
NRG Stoppie to Grind Combo by Rusch: great combo, super clean thats what i like to see [9/10]
NRG Double Grind by Xaero: clean combo, gj [7/10]
NRG Bump to Hospitaltop by Jeff: my brother lost that one to you, cool stunt [7/10]
NRG Double Bump by Raekwon: meh [6/10]
MONSTER Dynamic to Precision by Artifex: always loved the prec to the right, this one is also pretty cool [8/10]
NRG Packer to Bump by Ktulu: cool spot [8/10]
Infernus Wallride by Bart: holy shit that was sick [10/10]
NRG Bump to Naval Base Top by Vanilla: great finisher [10/10]

Editing + Music:
I liked the music and style of the video but I don't think that it fits into a Mamka video. Some stunts worked very well with that style but especially the big air stunts didn't really explode like they use to do with metal songs. Overall [7/10] Editing.

Thanks Artifex for having me in this collaboration, you and the other stunters did a great job there!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 10:41:08 AM by Jomra »

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2018, 10:05:35 AM »
incredible

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2018, 04:23:43 AM »
NRG Packer to Bump to Airport Precision by NikeDJ: looks nice stunt i thought its old
NRG Higbump to Hospitaltop by XtremeOmega: i didnt know its possible never tried good job
NRG Wallkick to Billboard by Darkstar: suprise there, never though u can bounce from there
Infernus Doublebump to Blue Building by Burn: nice stunt but not your best ;)
Vortex Grind to Grind by Jeff: fucking creative love it
Hydra Backwards Slalom Flight through Tunnel by Viper: its end of hard stunts by hydra, amazing job
Cabbie Boost to Bridge Precsision by Rusch: boosts what i never liked but this precision was epic
NRG Dropbump to Electricity Tower by Maci: not stright bump it looks fucking hard, good job
NRG Avalanche Finisher to CHEESE Finisher by Vanilla: no words just epic never though its possible even on lower part :D
NRG Ramp to Grind by Killerstunter: nice grind
Infernus Double Bump to Hospitaltop by Jomra: cool doublebump
NRG Packer to Backbump on Billboard by Jeff: i liked  old spots and gz you landing it both
NRG Bump to Dropbump to Billboard by Rusch: amazing combo you never lose ur skill in precisions
NRG Car Bump to Billboardgrind by Reynolds: liked it, clear stunt
NRG Dropbump to Precision: nice
MTB Grind Combo by MTS: nice mtb grind lovely cuz it was clean
NRG Packer to Bump by Raekwon : super extra p2b one of the best stunts in this movie
NRG Stoppie to Grind Combo by Rusch: oh my god that rotation and grind epic
NRG Double Grind by Xaero: epic execution
NRG Bump to Hospitaltop by Jeff: never though its possible good job
NRG Double Bump by Raekwon: cool
MONSTER Dynamic to Precision by Artifex: so much height i love this prec good job
NRG Packer to Bump by Ktulu: i tryed it long and the road just suck good job you landing !
Infernus Wallride by Bart: omg mog omg omgmogmog best stunt ever
NRG Bump to Naval Base Top by Vanilla: epic finisher nice to see you found a good tactic for bump it so high

sorry jomra for copy :D

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 07:19:07 AM »
Details I loved:

spamming all the way to page three, deserves much more

- Los Santos International text at 0:21
- Maci only one with round NRG model at 1:16
- as Jomra discovered, the Rush skin lightning effect at 2:27
- masked transition at 2:41 - so much effort for such little detail, it's amazing
- loved Jeff his careful acceleration to set the bike parallel to the edge at 3:11
- helicopter spawn at 3:19 confused me so much at first glance
- RC Cam in Bart his runup

- one frame picture of Shadowsniper his head at 2:34 loljk

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2018, 12:41:55 PM »
holy shit that was good :| Rusch's LS bump 2 spin 2 grind was spicy

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 02:19:43 PM »
Thanks everyone :)

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2018, 10:35:46 AM »
How many times did you actually land avalanche finisher SS? Also does anyone have a link to someone comparing time it took them to get to the bump vs someone else who modded that stunt? You seem crazy fast on that SS. Not accusing just saying it looks ridiculously quick.

Awesome editing Artifex. Loved the colors. Top stunts all around my favorite being that monster prec but really everything rocked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal