Author Topic: Would be nice if..  (Read 5529 times)

Offline Caio

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Re: Would be nice if..
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »
It would be really nice if the judges use their time properly and inform us about the winners/3rd round.

We got the 3rd round matches sorted out, and in the 2nd round topic I posted a file with the brackets, you can download it and follow them there.

And I'm trying to figure out what to do with Regions 4 and 5, Snowman and Arnax no-shows messes up the losers round brackets.

And we're giving ONE WEEK of deadline, it's more than enough to land a stunt (it used to be 3 days in the past leagues).

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 10:35:14 AM »
every country has difference time...
Read carefuly what I said, oh wait they dont teach about time zones in primary school do they

dude what the fuck are you saying?
Use common sense- Time zones are different but since we're all living in the same time 'perspective' and events happen in the same time because the 'hour' thing is just about different position of the sun in comparison to earth and thus the 'time left' clock applies for everyone and shows the same time to all.

Offline CENSORED

• bsm and rhino shit! (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 10:39:48 AM »
frustrating that anyone don't know about that my english sucks and i dont udnerstand that hard explaination <_<

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 10:42:18 AM »
frustrating that anyone don't know about that my english sucks and i dont udnerstand that hard explaination <_<
I'll put it simple: We live in the same 'time' and our 'times'[on clock] are different not because they represent different time but because they show a different position on earth.

Offline CENSORED

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 10:44:15 AM »
thanks, and how can i see the ''same'' time?

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 10:46:14 AM »
It would be really nice if the judges use their time properly and inform us about the winners/3rd round.

We got the 3rd round matches sorted out, and in the 2nd round topic I posted a file with the brackets, you can download it and follow them there.

And I'm trying to figure out what to do with Regions 4 and 5, Snowman and Arnax no-shows messes up the losers round brackets.

And we're giving ONE WEEK of deadline, it's more than enough to land a stunt (it used to be 3 days in the past leagues).
Ohh, I see now. Thanks.  ;)

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 10:46:31 AM »
It's not seeing the 'same time' but seeing the same 'how much time left', this clock site is the perfect thing for it.

Offline CENSORED

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 10:50:52 AM »
It's not seeing the 'same time' but seeing the same 'how much time left', this clock site is the perfect thing for it.

ah ok now i understanded it thanks,
there is no needed to see how much hours or day is left, 1 week is more then enough  :)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 06:20:32 PM »
Ok guys, don't go offtopic, I actually wanted that judges see this, and they decide if it's good (it's not necessary to, it's a good idea I think) but I also would like to hear your opinion (ontopic)

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 08:54:57 PM »
Is there a website where you can just convert time?

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

That worked for me

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 12:11:56 AM »

Yeah seems like a nightmare. Props to you man.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 03:24:51 AM »
Or we could just not post a countdown and just let them figure out how to deal with GMT+1, 2, 3, 4 themselves.. seriously, STFU+2 and go do a little research on it instead of thinking 5 posts in this topic asking the same question is going to get you anywhere.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:27:32 AM by puzzLe »

Offline TiagoPT

• Board Mods
  • I am beginner who overuses CSM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 03:39:17 AM »
This is actually a good issue, there are different people from all over the globe in this league. a countdown will be provided

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 04:01:57 AM »
Who cares if its 1 or 2 hours more or less... you have ONE WEEK to do your stunt , thats more than enough time to land something epic for the league

Offline CENSORED

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 11:10:50 AM »
Who cares if its 1 or 2 hours more or less... you have ONE WEEK to do your stunt , thats more than enough time to land something epic for the league

this  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal