Author Topic: Alien City Stunting Friendly Release  (Read 21244 times)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Alien City Stunting Friendly Release
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2011, 02:12:55 PM »
I meant any help at all, with that attitude I don't think people will appreciate helping you out.
Yeah, I bet everyone are gonna turn their backs on me now  :)

Genyus, really.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2011, 02:18:11 PM »
>Implying

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2011, 03:27:39 PM »
What? :S :lol: Go back to your fantasy world where you maybe will be understood.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2011, 08:24:34 PM »
can you quit arguing <_<

I've signed up to gtaf again under a different name though only so I can get in contact with people when need be :lol: so I'll talk to deniska and see if he has any solutions to the problems, knowing stunting versions of things, this is probably an old version anyway so perhaps a later version plus the scm?

Oh and unrelated but good idea SS with needing to copy over the audio folder, doesn't work with VC but turns it from warez into legal :) *if I or anyone else gets a decent solution to that, post so in here and I'll delete the crap and link it in the 'mods and tools' topic

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »
I dont know what I did wrong Flat Face, I gave Naoh help on his problem (so did Cookie) and a word of advice and suddenly they just go act like a pair of idiots towards me, I didnt even say anything until SS had to come in with his childish replies. Whatever, it's never his fault anyways is it?

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2011, 03:07:54 AM »
SS's was in response to something you did in your other topic, I didn't read every page so I don't know exactly what that's about.. just ignore that. Noah's just in a pissy mood but if he goes off again he'll get an instant day cool off along with anyone else arguing.

pretty much no one's been getting suspended lately and I think it's time we started handing them out again

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2011, 03:15:46 AM »
I'm tired of that specific attitude from people on here, it's fucking cancer. I was asking for help and I get a comment like that in return, ofcourse I'll be pissed. I'm expecting guidance, not some fucking faggot to come and tell me I shouldn't even bother trying to get the issue fixed.
Over react much?.
Check you out, another immature little prick who uses the word cancer because he thinks its a cool thing to do.  <_<

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 03:41:03 AM »
I appreciate you're trying to help cookie but 1, don't be so abrasive, if they're already in a bad moo, it's just going to lead to more arguing.. and 2, I've already stopped the spamming in here so either PM him or just leave it lol

I'm not going to give you any punishment because you're actually in the right in this case

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 11:16:16 AM »
I dont know what I did wrong Flat Face, I gave Naoh help on his problem (so did Cookie) and a word of advice and suddenly they just go act like a pair of idiots towards me, I didnt even say anything until SS had to come in with his childish replies. Whatever, it's never his fault anyways is it?

I was joking to be honest, like I said in that PM to you I think you tried to shift blame onto me in that other topic for absolutely no reason, so I thought it'd be ironic to see how you reacted to it :P

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »
Right.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »
aaaaaand closed.

Offline FutuRe

• Veteran Member
  • let's give it another try...
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 03:03:07 AM »
sry for bump, but is there any method to remember any car? like exrer said it does not work, in old alien city you had to dont use remembering, but here it isnt working.

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2011, 10:53:40 AM »
Tried Alien City for the first time yesterday and I'm shocked, really. Amazing city, great feeling and incredibly fucking fast vehicles! I love the fire nitro  ;D
100% sure I won't stunt like we do in it, I find it more appealing just to fuck around with the nitro and do insane jumps :P Great job SS and the creators of this!

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »
Alien city is homosexual

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »
Tried Alien City for the first time yesterday and I'm shocked, really. Amazing city, great feeling and incredibly fucking fast vehicles! I love the fire nitro  ;D
100% sure I won't stunt like we do in it, I find it more appealing just to fuck around with the nitro and do insane jumps :P Great job SS and the creators of this!

Yeah it's huge and it's awesome to stunt in.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal