Author Topic: ATS - Velocity Remake HELP!!  (Read 8665 times)

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
Re: ATS - Velocity Remake HELP!!
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2010, 08:38:59 AM »
I just hope you guys landed those airgrabs perfectly because they are one of the best in gtas history
fuck...
we cant remake grabs exactly as they look

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »
Thanks to Cloudwalker and TurBo, they summed it up for me :)

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2010, 10:48:44 AM »
You're a random noob to be honest, I haven't seen a good stunt landed by you in my life. Don't be so rude to people and then act like you're in the right.
oh, now i get what sweet meant by the whole smug thing
alright, good to know
nah Sab, SS is kinda right, it`s kinda stupid when "Pros" are raging on ppl with less post count or just bcuz they are new, or are not that experienced. take it easier Sheikah, do yours vers too :)
wait , Im pretty sure Sheikah would have better landed the stunts, because he has more ecperience? nothing to do with postcount nab.
So what? it doesn`t mean they can`t do it too, you`re just one of those arrogant morons her, you think you are veteran and then you are cool? no man, completley opposite. you should treat like vetaran be nice to new ppl, but noo you have to bitch on them all the time and say that phrase which you`ll say after my post i`m pretty sure "who are you" and i wasn`t talking only about sheikah in that postcount thing, it`s about you and some other guys to, and now get of my way.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2010, 12:20:49 PM »
You're a random noob to be honest, I haven't seen a good stunt landed by you in my life. Don't be so rude to people and then act like you're in the right.
alright, good to know
nah Sab, SS is kinda right, it`s kinda stupid when "Pros" are raging on ppl with less post count or just bcuz they are new, or are not that experienced. take it easier Sheikah, do yours vers too :)
wait , Im pretty sure Sheikah would have better landed the stunts, because he has more ecperience? nothing to do with postcount nab.
So what? it doesn`t mean they can`t do it too, you`re just one of those arrogant morons her, you think you are veteran and then you are cool? no man, completley opposite. you should treat like vetaran be nice to new ppl, but noo you have to bitch on them all the time and say that phrase which you`ll say after my post i`m pretty sure "who are you" and i wasn`t talking only about sheikah in that postcount thing, it`s about you and some other guys to, and now get of my way.
allright?  I never took the words they couldnt pull it of? did I? Surely not, Im arrogant?? oh okay your opinion even you dont ever speak with me 'fucktard' Im pretty sure DSS likes me and yes they arent all veterans, im right? Same goes for other which I truly like and arent vets. I dont even always bitch? that make you of the situtation...and postcount doesnt matter, yes i spammed the shitout when there was a point system, so I could buy my bikes  :P
I think I didnt change anything when I was a noob and now...just to let ya know, Yes maybe I changed, because a few stunt friends left.

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2010, 12:28:50 PM »
I just hope you guys landed those airgrabs perfectly because they are one of the best in gtas history

Despite all the childish bitching in this thread, i'm anxious to see kanedas ridiculous "I'm going to stare at my bike spin for ages" airgrab :P

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2010, 02:22:00 PM »

Despite all the childish bitching in this thread, i'm anxious to see kanedas ridiculous "I'm going to stare at my bike spin for ages" airgrab :P
so...airgrabs must look exactly like in the vid?

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2010, 02:27:34 PM »
This topic has become a debate of who is best known/best stunter. Sheikah, If you're veteran member, that does not mean you're superior to someone, you can exceed my skills for stunting, but that does not matter, but what matters is the personality of a person. Obviously you think your a god, only to have that badge that says "veteran member." Oh please, you're just a stupid arrogant.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2010, 02:35:31 PM »
Where does it says in my post that I'm god? I explained why I wrote what I did in my previous post. Learn to read.  :)

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2010, 02:44:36 PM »
fuck this
sheikah do u have the bsm 2 prec or not?
if u dont, go away ,,|,,

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »
Where does it says in my post that I'm god? I explained why I wrote what I did in my previous post. Learn to read.  :)
Good job taking my idea of remaking the vid. This is the only one I have left to do as well. You guys won't get it because you suck. YOU SUCK. We suck? How do you know what we suck, It shows that you believe what we are noobs. The part that says "think you are god" is an expression, learn to reason princess.

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2010, 02:49:23 PM »
alright, good to know
allright?  I never took the words they couldnt pull it of? did I? Surely not, Im arrogant?? oh okay your opinion even you dont ever speak with me 'fucktard' Im pretty sure DSS likes me and yes they arent all veterans, im right? Same goes for other which I truly like and arent vets. I dont even always bitch? that make you of the situtation...and postcount doesnt matter, yes i spammed the shitout when there was a point system, so I could buy my bikes  :P
I think I didnt change anything when I was a noob and now...just to let ya know, Yes maybe I changed, because a few stunt friends left.
ohh gosh, this is pointles, you can`t even understand anything properly, bye.
mainly becuz of my master english mby.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2010, 02:51:07 PM »
fuck this
if u dont, go away ,,|,,
Chill out man. I've landed on it a few times but slid off. I reiterate, good luck to whoever tries it. Even Nitzkit said himself it was a total fluke.
Good job taking my idea of remaking the vid. This is the only one I have left to do as well. You guys won't get it because you suck. YOU SUCK. We suck? How do you know what we suck, It shows that you believe what we are noobs. The part that says "think you are god" is an expression, learn to reason princess.
That's not a godly statement. I said you guys suck basically because I've never seen anything from the 3 of you before hand. If you really want to get back at me, prove me wrong by doing an incredible remake.  :cc_detective:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2010, 02:59:18 PM »
fuck this
if u dont, go away ,,|,,
Chill out man. I've landed on it a few times but slid off. I reiterate, good luck to whoever tries it. Even Nitzkit said himself it was a total fluke.
That's not a godly statement. I said you guys suck basically because I've never seen anything from the 3 of you before hand. If you really want to get back at me, prove me wrong by doing an incredible remake.  :cc_detective:
We do not want to show you that we are better than you at something, our point of making the video is not to own/win to someone, is just for fun, because we're friends and we enjoy doing things together. The stunting is not a competition.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2010, 03:03:57 PM »
alright, good to know
You said im an arrogant moron even you dont me thanks. and im far away from a veteran since i think it should be only for ppl from 04.

e: oh wait you are from 09, I shouldnt even anwser to you. (j/k)  :rolleyes:

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2010, 03:10:19 PM »
alright, good to know
You said im an arrogant moron even you dont me thanks. and im far away from a veteran since i think it should be only for ppl from 04.

e: oh wait you are from 09, I shouldnt even anwser to you. (j/k)  :rolleyes:
ohh, wait what?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal