Author Topic: Stunting With Style #4  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Badinfos

• I like to stunt
    • View Profile
Stunting With Style #4
« on: April 28, 2014, 01:38:38 PM »

Hello everyone, long time no see, eh ? Well I am back with another solo. This time in San Andreas. My other 3 were on Vice City if you don't remember and I am sure you don't :D Anyway, I would like to present to you my first SA (4th overall) solo Stunting With Style #4. The stunts were landed many months ago, but due to computer issues I finally managed to render the video now.

Probably all the stunts have been landed before. I hope that it isn't a problem. It was a blast stunting for this video. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

The song has a creative commons license and I am aware that it is not great, but I don't want to risk losing my channel over one video.

So without further ado, I present to you "Stunting with style #4"

GTA San Andreas - Stunting With Style #4

First solo: *CLICK*
Second solo: *CLICK*
Third solo: *CLICK*
YouTube channel: Badinfos

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Stunting With Style #4
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 01:49:27 PM »
Very nice man, good editing too :).

Offline Angel

• Bitch - Made
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »
Nice, i may try two of them ...

with luck ..

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 04:58:33 PM »
Pretty Nice :) the song wasn't my taste but overall stylish video :) keep it up

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 12:34:45 AM »
Editing was great. Stuntingwise it was very enjoyable. Probably the Colors could be improved but that's just my opinion. For the first SA solo it was really great. Looking forward to your next solo's.

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 03:41:39 PM »
You are learning along the way. It's always nice to see people who tries to do their best.
Especially when you get at it. It's always fun to look back to see how much you improved. I really neat solo for the 1st solo. I enjoyed the editing, pretty simple but the music was not my taste imo, but wasn't horrible. Just didn't fit right in. But who cares about the songs anywhere. Great solo and keep finding the spots. I'm sure you will be great! :)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 01:18:21 AM »
I liked the feeling of this video. Was a great watch.

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 06:22:10 AM »
I always love new faces stunting in SA , keep at it , you'll improve in no time ! :wub:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 01:15:13 PM »
Cool vid.

Offline Badinfos

• I like to stunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 04:44:54 PM »
Very nice man, good editing too :).
Thank you, glad you liked it :)

Nice, i may try two of them ...

with luck ..
Luck is a big part of stunting, I found. You may have the necessary skills and mastered all the methods, but without luck nothing is possible.
May the luck be with you !

Pretty Nice :) the song wasn't my taste but overall stylish video :) keep it up
Thank you. I am very limited to song choices. All the royalty free music generally sucks for videos like these. But being a YouTube partner, I have to be careful of what I upload and non royalty free songs are a no go.
I didn't like the music either, but you work with what you get I suppose. Thanks again for the comment :)

You are learning along the way. It's always nice to see people who tries to do their best.
Especially when you get at it. It's always fun to look back to see how much you improved. I really neat solo for the 1st solo. I enjoyed the editing, pretty simple but the music was not my taste imo, but wasn't horrible. Just didn't fit right in. But who cares about the songs anywhere. Great solo and keep finding the spots. I'm sure you will be great! :)
Yes, it's always nce to look back and see how much you have improved, and I don't only meaan in gaming/stunting, I am embarrased to show you my posts on social media sites back in the day and how much I've improved over the years as a person. Improvement is necessary and we all do, one way or another.
Simple editing is what I enjoy watching and that's the kind I enjoy doing. Too many effects take away from the stunting in my opinion and stunting should be the main focus in the video.
About the song: read what I replied to NumeRo.
Thank you for the long comment and pointing out everything separately. Any advice/ideas are welcome aswell if you have any.

I liked the feeling of this video. Was a great watch.
Mee too, I like watching it myself. Thank you !

I always love new faces stunting in SA , keep at it , you'll improve in no time ! :wub:
I am all over the place though. I like all the games. Stunting in SA is the easiest though. Improvement is key and is my goal, thanks !

Cool vid.
Thanks.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 03:09:20 PM »
that's cool, you're learning through the right way! carry on lad!  :a-cheer:

Offline Badinfos

• I like to stunt
    • View Profile