Author Topic: Clones  (Read 11148 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: Clones
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 11:41:00 PM »
God, loved it. The soundtrack was so great. Great stunts, loved burn's stunt, finisher, and some mtb combos from gaz.

The editing in the intro was incredible. Nothing could be better. I like how it totally changes for the main part, just so we have a great calm edit for a stunt video. Some great camangles, some bad, but it doesn't matter. You used all of this effects perfectly. Loved it. Thanks for that video mate. :wub:

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 04:10:26 AM »
some really good stunts .enjoy this video a lot.

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 05:04:30 AM »
cool video guys,like mtb stunts and burn backstoppie to grind. :a-cheer:

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 05:05:15 AM »
lost the p2treebump and the finisher but otherwise gr8 video  :happy:

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 05:40:45 AM »
Great video, enjoyed it alot, I hate the fact that most of it was MTB, but that doesn't matter.

:hmm: <<

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2013, 06:48:27 AM »
hehe I know this song from Guitar Hero xD

awesome stunts and pretty cool intro, Byte^^
all in all the editing was not bad. Good Job, guys.  :happy:

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2013, 08:35:29 AM »
Nice duo mates even if there are too many mtb stunts for me. Thanks for those who liked my guest stunt =)

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 09:35:58 AM »
Firstly thanks to you, byte, for the lovely editing. That intro you made is just awesome and I really like the difference in compare with main part. You showed the stunts perfectly, mostly. I am glad you didnt overedit it.

Secondly, to daffy. I cant even say how glad I am, that you allowed me to post it into WH section, as has been said. Many people might have problem with that, but I still think it is kinda fetched. Also it is mostly your work, that we are ( were) the part of wasteland heroes.

And you too, burn. Thanks for the great guest stunt you posted.

About the stunts, I have to say I put a lot of time into every single one. I tried to make a combination of technical stuff and bigairs ( I hope I can call it like that ). So you guys are just so fucking disrespectful, when you say that you dont like the mtb stuff. From my view, it is my stunting style. I didnt use to stunt with mtb, but I realised that it is a vehicle, which gives you way more options in stunting then any other.

Thanks for the sweet coments, I am really glad you liked it. For those who didnt, I miss the point why you feel necessary to inform me... And the top coment is, when someone ( I am not gonna name the guy ) say "Burns stunt was the best". I am not saying it was bad stunt, it was a great one. Even if it was the best stunt in the video (what I dont doubt, just pointing out the principle) what would more warm at heart than hearing this after year of stunting? Thanks anyways...

So overall, I realized... this is gonna be my last project, which I am gonna have in this game and comunity. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 09:42:47 AM by Gaz »

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 10:03:42 AM »
You'll be back in a month.

Edit:
Liked the video a lot btw.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 10:08:54 AM by Davve »

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2013, 10:08:04 AM »
So you guys are just so fucking disrespectful, when you say that you dont like the mtb stuff
I'm sorry but what's wrong not liking the mountain bike stuff , I mean sure there were some nice mtb stunts but maybe people have a different taste , it's their own opinion and you got to respect that too. :P

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2013, 10:21:23 AM »
Quote from: fagaz
So overall, I realized... this is gonna be my last project, which I am gonna have in this game and comunity.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH

Offline ByTe

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2013, 12:47:01 PM »
Thanks for all the kind words on my editing, means a lot.  I enjoyed editing some GTAS again. :happy:

Btw if anyone needs an edit for SA, I'm free to edit atm, so send me a pm!  :cc_detective:

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2013, 01:18:44 PM »
Wow! ByTe is back! Amazing video guys. :euro:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 01:25:16 PM »
Lost Gaz palmp2b2roof at LS, liked Burn backstoppie and PM grind at the SF rural area, it's quite cool to see you editing again Byte.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 01:32:48 PM »
Awesome video ! Gaz your stuff was just badass, great MTB combos, you are incredible at it, finisher was flawless, too bad you didn't send some of these for WH project but I'm sure it won't be a problem for you to land even more lol

Soundtrack is superb, intro and outro, my favorite electronicstuff players, nice to see pretty lights used, great job ByTe too !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal