Author Topic: Burn - Meditation II  (Read 20996 times)

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Burn - Meditation II
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2019, 07:46:36 AM »
Sorry you've had to deal with infantile bs to such degree, reason I refrain from even browsing here, much more posting regularly.
Damn, this community is pretty much already dead and you guys take your time to upset one of the only people who still have a passion for stunting nowadays with your petty arguments.
I wonder why that is, could it be that passive idiots like yourself and co. wouldn't call anyone out on on the forums, instead talking shit on discord formerly skype between yourselves, effectively making this site a popularity contest and sucking each other's cock just just so you have imaginary feeling of having someone who cares about your miserable existence.
Enjoy the art and beauty that they can still, somehow, pull-off. Stay away with your negative crap, specially towards someone who doesn't do any harm to you.
I can't comprehend how braindead can one person be, but once again that remains unchanged since years ago for your pack
Why would you callout km's modded wh audition and warfare beta stunts ? They don't do any harm to you !
Why would you callout corevil's gravity modded stunts ? He used to use sobeit all the time in old vids, but it's past, he surely is a LEGEND who got stunt of the year with his legendary slowitdown triple boost ! He doesn't do any harm to you !
Why would you callout the beginning of the whole failure daffy (who became an admin for some reason) who picked any retard around just to get 2part big air videos and give free passes to boxxx, dan, puzzle, gangstag, danio, km ? Boxxx and puzzle surely broke a couple of distance world records in vc, but who cares, they don't do any harm to you !

Why would you callout plani the retard who suddenly can't see a fucking perfect handling (xDD) in a video he's editing? He was just an editor and it was not his responsibility and he definitely didn't do any harm to you !

I'm very glad nothing is changing and you will still be delusional.

but if you are jealous I can't do anything for you (Arnax & Streem  :wub: )
That's some kind of google translate mistake ?

Lost SA part opener:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-LzFBbk6gA

I'm glad that I stopped trying it to our leftover video.
You didn't land it so how did you lose it ? And leftover video is not something you land stunts for you moron, also modding =/= impossibility fyi
Firstly, I am not interested in taking such a degree of interest in those discussions, it just does not matter enough to me. Secondly, you're stating your opinion as a fact which is fine and dandy but are you expecting conversing or just blindly agreeing with you? I have called out plenty of people when I have felt the need to, I've never claimed to be an expert on the matter. I do not owe you a track record of accusing people to merit having a different opinion to yours. If you wanna go in depth about it without going all toxic on my ass then you're welcome to message me privately, but this is a pretty lame way of expressing a difference of opinion mate, pretty uncalled for hostility. Stunting is definitely not dead because of an influx of modders; it's just outdated, naturally. If you knew me you'd know popularity is one of the last things I am interested in, especially in this niche habit of mine. I do not have time to get into arguments on the forums. Look at how many I've posted the past couple of years on here and that gives you a good picture of why I don't regularly police people[besides this not being something I care enough or feel strongly about to do, I don't have the time to do it]. 

EDIT: To spare us the PMs back and forth I have decided to nullify the argument of 'wouldn't call anyone out on the forums'; Eventhough I refrain from doing so mostly, admittedly because I'd rather concern myself with other matters. Here are a few examples from the last few years through which I've been largely inactive to negate that:

I will add that I have not been a member of 'SSU' since 2012 and although I do keep in touch with them and do post in there, I do not think any further vindication is required regarding how combative or stern I could be about that stuff. Again, don't see why it's relevant but there you go.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:39:57 AM by TurBo »

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2019, 09:01:33 AM »
you guys should get a room.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2019, 09:02:23 AM »
On the part of me being to aggressive in previous post I pretty much agree, there was no need for that and I apologize. Another caveat that should be added - I was referring to the causes of the current state of this forum and stunting in general and not any recent events as I haven't been browsing regularly since I left WH.
I don't really see how screenshots you provided disprove of you being passive about modding in the past, they seem more of a statements of a fact that there is a possibility with reservations that it's just your opinion, which make it even weaker.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2019, 09:04:43 AM »
It could only be my opinion, there is a whole range of modding, some clearer to naked eye and some take more discernment. Being I'm not an 'expert'.. I just don't jump into conclusions but I do in fact address issues I would have otherwise discussed privately aswell. No worries, I don't take it personal.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2019, 10:56:58 AM »
First of all I would like to state my honest admiration for the amount of dedication, time and perseverance it takes to create such a video. Especially in times like these, where many of us have practically given up on stunting. I feel I'm not the only one who experiences this feeling of demoralisation about ten minutes into trying any stunt. Stunting really, even if it is done in a single-player game, is a community experience, at least so it feels for me. The rampant deterioration of this website along with the pessimistic outlook of those who still remain is not helpful either.

Stunting:

As many have said before me, the first part in Alien City is hard to put in to perspective as many of us have never stunted in this map. That said, still there were many great stunts such as the various grind combos. A particular stand-out was the flag grind to grind with the 180 in between. That stunt was smooth, stylish and very pleasing to see.

The United part features some of the biggest stunts landed with the SA engine probably.  The quadruple back-stoppie to grind is such an obvious stunt and I cannot believe no one landed this before. I have seen you try the finisher multiple times on stream and I think this stunt really took some time to land.

For the SA part I think the Sandking police bump to precision could have sufficed for the finisher too. That stunt really amazed me. Good job on landing the Las Venturas airport tower naturally. I cannot help but feel that I lamed that stunt by stucking a chopper between the ramps. I honestly did not think the top part would be possible in this way. I tried it with a single bump to the lowest part and got close in this way. The double grind with the bonk in between was also one of the best stunts in this video along with the San Fierro grind to back-stoppie to grind. I occasionally try that grind just for fun, but it never ever occurred to me to even try this combination of stunts. The finisher is absolutely huge and admittedly it appears weird and unlikely to be possible, and I fully understand the concerns some people have over this stunt. These advanced hydraulics techniques and popped tires you have already shown many times what is possible to land nowadays and I believe it to be legit.

Editing & Soundtrack:

In terms of editing this video felt quite flat. The static camera-work and the choice of showing large parts of uninteresting run-ups contributed to this feeling. The occasionally there was an attempt to spice the video up with some effects, but it was like dropping Tabasco in swimming pool. There really was no dynamism, or clear regard of the soundtrack when it comes to the different sections of the songs used. It also felt like the order of the stunts in this video could be improved. Interleaving more of the technical stunts with the big air stunts would improve the video. I had no clear objections to the songs used, but I felt the particularities were not used in the video. Perhaps this is something you two agreed to, but I feels to me like it did not benefit the videos pace.

8.5/10

Offline lance

• DSS Crew
  • would you wait for me forever?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2019, 04:49:02 AM »
Great brother. It's amazing.   ;D

Offline Kusiu

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2019, 05:47:41 AM »
Lots of difficult stuff, it was really good to see stuns like 2nd part opener, LS autoban double grind, bonk 2 grind in LV, bw stoopie to grind after that turn - really fresh stuff l have to say, alot of big airs which l usually find boring but LV airport tower prec and the finisher were sick, looking forward for your best of  ;)

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2019, 04:44:24 AM »
Those doublegrinds, backward stoppie combos, sandking stunts and infernus stunts were from another planet.  :ajaja:
I don't know why but packer 2 bumps have sadly lost their glamour for me since popd front wheels became a thing.

Props for perfecting that old school curbbump 2 grind spot in SF next to the construction site.

Editing was logical and clean so well done.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2019, 09:50:15 AM »
burn is the greatest of ALL TIME period

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2019, 01:20:50 PM »
Great vid Burn. Thanks for rocking it in 2019.  :D

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2019, 10:16:56 AM »
Amazing

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2019, 08:19:27 AM »
Right on, so refreshing to watch this. keep it up dude!! Awesome video

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2019, 02:02:00 PM »
@ARS: Drop gravity -2 and you will land finisher.
it's bad that you know how to mod, but i got 140ft from this bump, if you really think its impossible i can reland special for you. :D
It's bad for Burn, you and others, because I know your little tricks and I know why Burn can't stunt in Vice City (especially big air).
srsly, dude, i'm stoping this discussion right now, because it might take a long. but if you can't land it, it doesn't mean that nobody can land it. yes, we have little tricks and they are legit, as i understand you don't know anything about popped tire, so go and test it before say anything about modding. you are good stunter, but you are good in creative stuff, little stuff, burn for example good in big air stunts and he know the mechanics of game better than you if he lands stunts which impossible for you, just agree that. Btw, about burn and VC it's a stupid proposition.
If you were blind, then you would not be guilty; but since you claim that you can see, this means that you are still guilty.

And I will never understand why 95% of this community are pussies, even when it's obviously modded vid and one stunt is enough to be modded vid (not to mention 90% of vid, for example Burn & Prog - Vandals), they keep repeating "Omg, omg you are the best" and none of them can re-land any of those stunts.
I love you.

It's funny how people accuse me of modding and all them already got close on my stunts (or relanded them, like artifex and art did). I can't deal with those retarded sucking burn balls, I wish the worst for this community.
Biel is on pillar of shame because he is coward.

Is that a bible reference im seeing, Arnax? John 9:41

Anyway, Burn, you're either the most dedicated stunter ot the most bored ouf of his mind person I've came across. It's 2019 and you're still kicking, punching, and stabbing the stunting scene. Much respect for that.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 02:04:52 PM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2019, 02:11:05 PM »
I'm late to the party. Just wanted to say that this video is pure genious. :cc_detective:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2019, 11:42:42 AM »
sick video mate

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal