Author Topic: dv - Mantra  (Read 20618 times)

Offline RyDeR

• View Profile
Re: dv - Mantra
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2011, 09:30:16 AM »
The problem is that, You guys forgot the thing, we had just only 4ppl (FloW rejoined just some days ago) to keep the crew alive, and make a decent crew vid.  Also it's funny to hear that "it was bad, lame or leftover collab" from ppl who never released anything good. METHOD, Sqeak, Sheeptea, come on guys, show me ONE good stunt from You.

Thanks for the full review Rusch, I appreciate Your honesty.

Don't worry guys, we will try to improve to the next crew vid.  ;)

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »
vmx this song is for you

Take the Power Back

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
Also it's funny to hear that "it was bad, lame or leftover collab" from ppl who never released anything good. METHOD, Sqeak, Sheeptea, come on guys, show me ONE good stunt from You.

Ryder said it all.

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2011, 04:48:55 PM »
where is the old and amazing DV ?

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »
great video, rey stunts were most impreseve for me, and that finisher, editing was lovely, good job rey rey

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2011, 10:33:02 PM »
Also it's funny to hear that "it was bad, lame or leftover collab" from ppl who never released anything good. METHOD, Sqeak, Sheeptea, come on guys, show me ONE good stunt from You.
I said its worst product from you, not that you are worst stunters than me or other who gave negative feedback. I was used to your old DV style (modded and clean editing)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2011, 01:30:56 AM »
Probably the best DV video yet, no modded stunts, as far as I could see and an awesome edit. I don't see why people hate on it, it's probably the best SA crew vid I've seen in a while. A lot of grinds, which I love and can't get enough of. My only complaint was that some grinds looked random, but nontheless Great video.

Reynolds you are becoming the Eddeman of SA. You can do anything, and I'm starting to like it :3

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2011, 02:14:05 AM »
A step forward since Lighthouse, in my eyes. I liked the overall dynamic feeling it had which made for an entertaining watch, even when I've seen all the stunts.

Thanks for the shoutout  :P

You can move me to the inactive section in the lineup topic, krs. I'd like to remain in the crew, at least as a tag  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 02:16:25 AM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2011, 04:31:32 AM »
A step forward since Lighthouse, in my eyes. I liked the overall dynamic feeling it had which made for an entertaining watch, even when I've seen all the stunts.

Thanks for the shoutout  :P

You can move me to the inactive section in the lineup topic, krs. I'd like to remain in the crew, at least as a tag  :lol:

Sure, moved  ;)

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2011, 07:35:08 AM »
Also it's funny to hear that "it was bad, lame or leftover collab" from ppl who never released anything good. METHOD, Squeak, Sheeptea, come on guys, show me ONE good stunt from You.

No, why should i?
I didn't say a word towards you or your stunts, neither to other ones, i commented and rated the whole video with the word which pretty much covers the whole outcome imo. Nevertheless there were some good stunts, though, wasn't nice from you to land Sajtos' stunt as finisher, while kicking him from the crew. Missed Balas' kickass shit from the vid, same to vmx and Sajtos.

Offline FloW

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:18 AM »
How can you miss Sajtos and balas? they haven't landed one single stunt for dv since they joined.

Offline Nick

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2011, 07:49:02 AM »
Definitely better than Lighthouse, but also not really outstanding. There were some nice stunts but also a lot of boring stunts.Nearly every stunt was a grind   :L

Full review by: kciN
Stunts overall: 7.5-/10
editing: Because this has been one of the first videos u've edited in a long time I don't want to rate it to hard. It was watchable only a few things were annoying like the blur in the end of the first stunt or when u fast forwarded nearly the whole run up of flows p2b2grind. All in All I think 7/10 is ok.
music: I think its hard to rate the music cuz everbody have a different taste of music but it was ok for me -> 7/10
video overall: 7.5 - 8/10

precision    Flow: The idea is cool but I don't like stunts which involve palms also the landing could have been done better.Still a good stunt 8.5/10
inf-grind  Balsam: Not bad but with a completed barrel roll it would look way better. 7/10
Cork2grind  RyDeR: Dont like it much but ur execution was smooth. 6.5/10
precision   PtRvY: Isn't there a better way to land this palm? Not bad but also not really great 7/10
2x grind    Delfy: Like it and the execution is also smoooooth 7.5/10
p2b2grind    Flow: Well, this place is really overwhored but the execution of the grind was good so 7/10
2x grind   Balsam: This grind is also overwhored but it wasn't easy to land with a full second grind with the infernus I guess. 7/10
spin2grind  RyDeR: I really like such a grind looks great (hope its not old?!) - 8/10
inf-dropbump  krs: Its was nice how u filled the gap but the stunt wasn't that great :| - 6.5/10
double bump   krs: How often people landed this building with this doublebump? Boring :| 6/10
crash2spin  delfy: Lucky and a bit random but its cool - 7.5/10
combo    Reynolds: Really cool, one of my favs in this video - 8/10
wheel2combo  Flow: Overwhored grind, really boring :/ - 5/10
stoppiecombo Flow: Also not really interesting - 6.5/10
2x grind    Delfy: Favorite grind of the video, really great :33 8.5/10
spin2grind  RyDeR: Isn't it old by Vermouth or somebody else?Those spins are great - 7.5/10
combo2bb Reynolds: Same goes to this one I guess its old but if not its cool - 7/10
p2b2prec    RyDeR: Stunt of the Video. I read some comments while downloading the video and I thought this going to be a shocker for me but then....Its a great stunt no question but I miss some really shocker in the latest videos :( - 9/10

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2011, 09:06:10 AM »
I only saw 4 good stunts:
-Flow's opener
-Flow's ptb to parking grind
-Reynold's ramp to stoppie to ledge grind
-Ryder's finisher

Not really a success from DV...

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »
Cool vid guys. My favourite was opener :wub: and finisher. Keep it up!

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2011, 02:21:10 PM »
Reynolds,Balsam,Ryder,FloW are really impreessive much stunt are amazing!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal