Author Topic: [SS] Dementia  (Read 12489 times)

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
Re: [SS] Dementia
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »
Yeah with too a sexy editing and sexy song xD nice stunt dude

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2011, 06:49:17 PM »
Wow Grescha :O stunt of the  year material right there!

Offline DeadMan

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »
"Intro: I didn't really get it and the text was indeed crap. It was also waaaaay too long, pretty much all intros are simply boring anyway. I also find the text logo kinda unmatching."
Rusch69

Stunts
FTO - Nice one for an opener
Jozio - it looks easy but probably isn't
Mewka - ^same
DeadMan
Onder - good one
Jozio - nice find
Mewka - looks similar to stunt U did in some old video. good
DeadMan
Plani (G) - awesome.
Onder - I lik that one too :D
Mewka - old but it looks good
DeadMan
Jozio - I remember sb telling not to use packers like that because it's lame. O.o This looks pretty good
FTO - I've tried this myself a long time ago and it was very hard so congratz for landing it.
Plani (G) - I've never thought about doing a grind there. nice find
Koza - I don't like this because of the hpv. the stunt itself isn't bad
DeadMan
Grescha - great stunt - the best looking and probably the hardest in the vid
Mewka - I liked Dgrinds but this can't compare to the opener
Jozio - I don't like it. It would be better if done with sth else than nrg
oNdeR - good stunt ;]

Mewa - I've tried sth similar lately :)
Jozio - old

Not bad but should have been alot better imo

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2011, 10:58:20 AM »
Well i have to agree with krs (1st page), this was definitely the worst SS video ever, stunting wise and editing wise. When i clicked "play", i expected some great infernus stunts from mewka, infernus stunts from grescha and a great music, which has always been in SS videos. The music was so stereotype and average, the second was a bit better but still. I was so dissapoint! I have always liked SS videos a lot but cant say that about this video, sorry.

No offence, but i have seen only really few stunts that stayed in my mind, grescha taxi stunt shoulve been finisher, jozio precision to the church cross was also great and i remember that grind from onder in LV. Oh and FTO double grind was really nice. Rest didnt impress me anyhow...

The editing couldve been very great, but that blur/fog/whatever effect in the entire video was really annoying. But the english subtitles made me :lol:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
Well i have to agree with krs (1st page), this was definitely the worst SS video ever, stunting wise and editing wise. When i clicked "play", i expected some great infernus stunts from mewka, infernus stunts from grescha and a great music, which has always been in SS videos. The music was so stereotype and average, the second was a bit better but still. I was so dissapoint! I have always liked SS videos a lot but cant say that about this video, sorry.

No offence, but i have seen only really few stunts that stayed in my mind, grescha taxi stunt shoulve been finisher, jozio precision to the church cross was also great and i remember that grind from onder in LV. Oh and FTO double grind was really nice. Rest didnt impress me anyhow...

The editing couldve been very great, but that blur/fog/whatever effect in the entire video was really annoying. But the english subtitles made me :lol:
:ajaja:

Offline Mewka

• Board Mods
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2011, 03:48:25 AM »
Hey, it's at least un-modded SA video :cc_detective:

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
Great video, some really cool stunts.
But I don't like of editing  :neen:

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2011, 03:11:34 PM »
"what the happen"  :lol: that was fucking epic.  :lol:

Anyway, the standouts were few but great! I really loved the opener, Deadman's bump at 3:14 (the spot was just too obvious. Don't know if it was old, but it was a really good looking stunt anyway), Onder's grind at 3:50, Grescha's taxi stunt, which has the potential to be nominated for the stunt of the year, Jozio's small church sign prec and the finisher. The others were kinda mediocre in my eyes. The editing on the intro really brought iy down a lot. The main part was edited ok. A nice crewvid all in all, but you should focus on raising your stunting level a bit because I expected to see something mindblowing from the crew, not something nice.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »
awesome work guys  :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal