Author Topic: Ask VR  (Read 186263 times)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask VR
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2010, 04:34:17 PM »
Who doesn't support the idea may not participate in the collab, and that's it, problem solved. :P
Count me out then cos I don't wanna be in a modded vid.

Yes, I'm referring to Wazoust.
You're so mature. Why do you care tbh? if he mods that's his business, he's the one who's gonna get haters and so on (not gonna discuss this shit here) You know your stunts are clean...

oh and, if three crews were too much. I'd be cutting out dss rather than uss tbh.
Owned.

I'm absolutely sick of whiners about modding. They are worse then the modders themselves. If you see a modded stunt, shut the fuck up and accept it, you dont have to make a fucking headline about it. and what you are gonna do or say wont change a thing about it.

Ontopic: Who in VR thinks Transformers 3 will be gay without megan fox? :P

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2010, 04:54:43 PM »
I never liked the idea of the three crew collab. I vote VR video all the way! But lets kick Caio, he seemed pretty quick to change the modding subject, hidding anything you bastard? :P

You shouldn't know, that's why I'm hiding it  :euro:

And... What? Transformers without Megan Fox? I won't go to the cinema than only to watch a bunch of robots fighting  <_<

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2010, 09:17:58 PM »

I wouldn't know, I haven't seen any Transformers movie so far. Will probably be just as gay as it is now tbh.

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2010, 11:29:49 PM »
Who doesn't support the idea may not participate in the collab, and that's it, problem solved. :P

You're so mature. Why do you care tbh? if he mods that's his business, he's the one who's gonna get haters and so on (not gonna discuss this shit here) You know your stunts are clean...

oh and, if three crews were too much. I'd be cutting out dss rather than uss tbh.
Owned.

I'm absolutely sick of whiners about modding. They are worse then the modders themselves. If you see a modded stunt, shut the fuck up and accept it, you dont have to make a fucking headline about it. and what you are gonna do or say wont change a thing about it.

Dude thats the worst attitude you can have on the subject. If you say it's ok then that opens the window for anyone to do it. Whats worst than modders as far as i'm concerned though is lier's, somebody that openly admits they modded has that opportunity to change. And yes what you say will make a difference as it will show other that people aren't going to take that shit.
And all Transformers movies are stupid, they will just bring in another hot crappy actress and it will be just as bad so don't worry. :lol:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2010, 11:58:22 PM »

Owned.

Hmmk we dont take any WH vid serious.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2010, 07:07:58 AM »

Owned.

Dude thats the worst attitude you can have on the subject. If you say it's ok then that opens the window for anyone to do it. Whats worst than modders as far as i'm concerned though is lier's, somebody that openly admits they modded has that opportunity to change. And yes what you say will make a difference as it will show other that people aren't going to take that shit.
Owned.

I'm absolutely sick of people "accepting" modders into the community, they're as bad as the modders themselves. Down with the cancer.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 18, 2010, 07:37:24 AM »
Hey, modding is allowed you know. It's like cola says, It's the lies that ruins the community.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 18, 2010, 09:14:49 AM »

Owned.

Owned.

I'm absolutely sick of people "accepting" modders into the community, they're as bad as the modders themselves. Down with the cancer.

yes people who lie about stunts they do in the game are as bad as cancer, good job.

anyway, to get onto a better topic; when will you change your name to virtual reality  :hmm:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2010, 09:20:32 AM »
I doubt it will happen. BUT ONE CAN ALWAYS DREAM 8>

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2010, 11:57:11 AM »
yes people who lie about stunts they do in the game are as bad as cancer, good job.
Ever heard of online cancer Sweet? Hmm?

Anyway I'm done.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2010, 11:59:50 AM »
Finally.

Will Ferrell or Jim Carrey?

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »
Carrey.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2010, 12:14:54 PM »
Finally.

who the fuck is Will Ferrell and to answer your question: Jim Carrey.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 18, 2010, 12:29:34 PM »
YOU DONT KNOW WHO WILL FERRELL IS!?!?!?!? Ricky bobby, semi pro, land of the lost, blades of glory, night at the roxbury, and SNL.

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2010, 12:45:21 PM »
Finally.

who the fuck is Will Ferrell and to answer your question: Jim Carrey.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal