Author Topic: Out Of Stunting  (Read 21213 times)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« on: November 12, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »
I was debating on whether or not to do this but after recent events (one of my best stunts being landed) I've decided it's the right thing to do.

I'm not going to be stunting anymore. You can take that as official or unofficial as you want, it doesn't bother me. At the moment I have no will to do it apart from maybe the 'last video' kinda of motivation, but since whatever I land seems to be easy for most people, theres no point. I've uninstalled all my stunting versions of GTA, all I have left is what I need to convert SV, which when released I will be deleting.

Thanks to Omni, ATS, TMS, WH, Alex, Si, DC and everybody else who has supported me.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 10:06:22 AM »

Offline ofthemountain

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »
 that's a real shame. You have contributed to more than one of the biggest crews and I still love Arisen . Good luck with whatever you'll be doing instead mate.

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 10:08:03 AM »
errrrrr

Offline Brulla

• Board Mods
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 10:10:30 AM »
Oh well...I think you're coming back.

Hopefully your not gonna be one of those guys who do this for the attention, but on the other hand, I also do hope that your gonna come back.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:11:05 AM by Brulla »

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
I Want to thank you for making the bsm tut if you would of never made that I would of sucked with the bsm's
Best of luck In whatever you do  Wait are you still gonna be a admin?

Offline Paxton

• View Profile
    • http://
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »
That was unexpected, what a sad news. Hope your stunting motivation will come again one time! And that's bad for ATS. Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:15:56 AM by PaxtonfT »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 10:15:59 AM »
Well I'm not doing it for attention per say, I just don't find it fun, and I would like to focus on other things (video editing, cod4 crew, website development), I just always find myself stunting when I'm bored, which is more for attention.

If I end up enjoying it again at some point, will probably be nothing more than just pissing about, showing some friends on MSN. If I happen to get roped into SV and make a video then so be it. I can just see the roof whores ruining SV anyways

(Oh and I'll always be in ATS, if they let me, of course)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:17:09 AM by Aries »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 10:20:57 AM »
Hmmmm...not sure how to react...generally, I don't really care when people stop stunting. It's just a hobby, after all. The same applies here. Do whatever ya want, simple as.

If you're stopping because stunting isn't fun for you anymore, it's the right thing to do. If you're stopping, however, because others seem to be surpassing you and you think you may be inferior - then it's a poor excuse. For years I've shrugged off the fear of inferiority and just dug deep to contribute whatever I could.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 10:23:11 AM »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 10:27:03 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
If you're stopping because stunting isn't fun for you anymore, it's the right thing to do. If you're stopping, however, because others seem to be surpassing you and you think you may be inferior - then it's a poor excuse. For years I've shrugged off the fear of inferiority and just dug deep to contribute whatever I could.

Mainly the first one, but I was slowly getting stunts for a last video of something, and many of them have stopping.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 10:37:11 AM »
giving up is for pussys the only reason your shit is easy for us is becausenyou hardly stunt anymore, therefore you fall behind.

Offline Aeneon

• View Profile
    • http://
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 10:39:30 AM »
sucks man, First Storm, now you.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 10:42:27 AM »
Quote from: Feron
giving up is for pussys the only reason your shit is easy for us is becausenyou hardly stunt anymore, therefore you fall behind.

Very mature response right there. Fall so far behind? Thats bullshit thats what I hate. Thats what made me take this crappy view on stunting. I'd rather just kick back and piss about, but you just cant do that, you barely could when I started.

Plus, I never said easy for you, mate.

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 10:46:31 AM »
 </3 Wish you all the best man.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal