Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329826 times)

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #6375 on: August 01, 2010, 07:59:22 PM »
You guys speak much to each other via Skype or something?
If so, who speaks the worst english?  :P

Me

Stevex knows that :<

I can't understand whats so funny in this convo. The joke was lame lol

whats your favorite emoticon at GTAS

;D

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6376 on: August 01, 2010, 08:05:11 PM »
If you could go on holiday to idk.. Hawaii, who would you pick from WH that goes there with you? (Only 1 Person D:) and why :p
I would take Daksad cause I want to see how well he can swim with only one leg.
Daksad lost a leg?  :ninja:

VIDDDD  :ajaja:
Oh my  :lol:

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: August 01, 2010, 11:37:03 PM »
You guys speak much to each other via Skype or something?
If so, who speaks the worst english?  :P

pretty much everyday :P and well i cant really tell who sucks at english and who doesn't since KM improved alot...  :euro:

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: August 02, 2010, 01:58:37 AM »
 We don't actually talk English anymore :ajaja: We developed our own language.

IZND DET RAIT DE BUX???

And when we talk to other people like that, they're always like...

de senz u dos nawt meaks dem  :neen:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:03:19 AM by KillaMarci »

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #6379 on: August 02, 2010, 02:02:58 AM »
We don't actually talk English anymore :ajaja: We developed out own language.

IZND DET RAIT DE BUX???
Understable enough for me. :P

Offline Raekwon_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: August 02, 2010, 05:33:10 AM »
lol =p

Offline Unborn

• oHHeil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: August 02, 2010, 07:31:36 PM »
We don't actually talk English anymore :ajaja: We developed our own language.

IZND DET RAIT DE BUX???

And when we talk to other people like that, they're always like...
de senz u dos nawt meaks dem  :neen:
does this mean : the stunts u does not make them....:0 or something like this
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:33:55 PM by Unborn »

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: August 02, 2010, 10:50:13 PM »
it means "you don't make sense"

do you have plants in your room?

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: August 03, 2010, 09:16:54 AM »
Which uni in Sweden are you studying at, Eddeman?

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: August 03, 2010, 10:34:40 AM »
I was studying at "Uppsala Universitet" but I'm not doing it at the moment. Need to figure out what I really want to study :hmm: Long time since I saw you around here btw, heya ;)

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: August 03, 2010, 11:05:16 AM »
Hey mate, how you been keeping? I studied for a year in Lund and i've actually been looking into a phd spot at uppsala's kulturgeografiska institutionen.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 11:31:59 AM by m3rrix »

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: August 03, 2010, 11:47:21 AM »
At the moment I'm just working in a warehouse at GE Healthcare. At the University I studied computer science and systems development but I didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would (it was in the same building as kulturgeografiska institutionen actually). There's like 30000 students at the university so it's not a single big campus, everything is sort of spread out through the city. Lots of students walking around the city when it's not summertime (I guess most people go home) and it's easy to meet people if you go to any of the "student nations". Basically people that study can go there and eat or drink for a lot cheaper than normal bars and stuff.

It's pretty far from Malmö I guess :P Winter kinda sucks anywhere you go in Sweden but I guess you have somewhat warmer weather down in Lund :hmm: What did you study down there?

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: August 03, 2010, 12:36:51 PM »
I was doing an exchange year, so to be honest I did my best to study as little as possible. (I read things like Scandinavian design, Swedish history and culture as well as economic history and a couple of subjects in biochemistry.) The Nations are a lot of fun but I feel a bit old for the student lifestyle these days (it is better than paying 60kr a pint though).

I met my girlfriend there which is why I'm moving to Malmö in September. She works in Älmhult and I bet you can guess for which company. :P It's a bit annoying I haven't moved already: Sweden is supposed to be having its hottest Summer in decades and I'm working in drizzly, blustery Manchester.

Incidentally, I did a six month stint in a warehouse. I was mostly doing container labouring but worked a bit as a foreman too. It's not the most interesting job in the world but it keeps you fit and pays the bills.

You still stunting?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:39:36 PM by m3rrix »

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: August 03, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »
Guys, I really enjoy to read the conversation for some reasons. Don't stop it! :)

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: August 03, 2010, 01:49:31 PM »
I was doing an exchange year, so to be honest I did my best to study as little as possible. (I read things like Scandinavian design, Swedish history and culture as well as economic history and a couple of subjects in biochemistry.) The Nations are a lot of fun but I feel a bit old for the student lifestyle these days (it is better than paying 60kr a pint though).
Sounds like fun, I'd not study much either if I had an exchange year I believe :P Never had much interest for Swedish history myself, but when something is compulsory it kinda loses it's charm.

I met my girlfriend there which is why I'm moving to Malmö in September. She works in Älmhult and I bet you can guess for which company. :P It's a bit annoying I haven't moved already: Sweden is supposed to be having its hottest Summer in decades and I'm working in drizzly, blustery Manchester.
Gotta love the swedish girls huh? ;) We did have a few weeks of very high temperatures and no rain whatsoever, at the moment it seems to be back to the usual 20 degrees C and cloudy skies though. Haven't really been paying attention to the weather in other parts of the country though, so maybe it's just here.

Incidentally, I did a six month stint in a warehouse. I was mostly doing container labouring but worked a bit as a foreman too. It's not the most interesting job in the world but it keeps you fit and pays the bills.
Don't know how fit it's making me personally, there's not a lot of heavy lifting when picking or packing things by hand. Anything that's 30+ kilos just gets moved around with forklifts. As you said it's not very interesting and I couldn't see myself doing it for a very long time. Pays okay though so I can't complain.

You still stunting?
It's on and off, mostly off recently though :P You have a lot more free time when studying than you have when working, so I prefer to do other things when I get home. I do have some things I want to land, but I can't really justify spending hours and hours on a single spot these days.

Speaking of free time when studying: The beginner programming class I had made me slack off a bit in other subjects because of all the free time I had. I already knew the things they were teaching, so the only reason to go to class was social. I sent in my assignments and only went there like 3 times during an entire month, still got an A.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal