Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329931 times)

Offline Rust

• View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10425 on: December 29, 2013, 09:02:41 PM »
If you're obliged to have sex with someone around the forums, who would it be?

You got kidnapped by a girl, you have no escape and you have to decide between enjoy her by getting violated seductively and die painfully due to a horrible sickness she has gave you or just be in a chair, waiting for the last day of your life (She does nothing to you, you're gonna be in that chair for forever)

You had a long dream and when you wake up, you are situated in the middle of nothing in the sea and you start swimming lineally and badly, the only site where you could arrive is 20km far of your actual position. What would you do? Drowning or swim?

You are being chased by the main character of the latest game you played, how fucked up you are now and who is it?

:euro:
I hope you understand a bit lol

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10426 on: December 30, 2013, 06:05:37 AM »
Some weird questions dude  :lol:

I don't really know any female stunters around here but I would prefer a girl, and since Kayn't may be a girl, I will go with her   :D

I don't really get the second one but I would be sitting on the chair I guess.

No matter how far it is, I would try to reach the coast. I want to live.

Actually the last game I played is SA, I guess. It would be amazing if I got chased by CJ, a real nig.

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10427 on: December 31, 2013, 01:39:48 AM »
today is Terminus release, be prepared :ajaja:

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10428 on: December 31, 2013, 02:28:13 AM »
Gettin' dem chickenwings done.

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10429 on: December 31, 2013, 09:08:43 AM »

happy new year folks :euro:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10430 on: December 31, 2013, 09:28:09 AM »
Although it's a bit early, to you too!  :happy:

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #10431 on: December 31, 2013, 09:30:32 AM »
I wish Diaz more luck in stunting in 2014 !

Have a nice party tonight

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10432 on: December 31, 2013, 09:54:13 AM »
I wish Diaz more luck in stunting in 2014 !
Thanks bro, I will try!

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10433 on: December 31, 2013, 06:23:51 PM »
November 30th I got home from the final 12 day camp of ours. Came back with plenty of great memories and experiences, not only because it was such a unique environment to battle but also because it was both revealing and wistful knowing that it would be the last time camping with all the good friends.

We left to Niinisalo Monday the 18th and went there by bus. The leader of platoon Bravo, who was in charge for the transportation, didn't get any specific orders besides getting there by certain time so he decided to keep a break at a gas station halfway there. It was kinda cool to "take over" the place with our company and to get a cup of coffee in a military suit. I don't know how permitted that was though, our guns were of course in the trunk of the bus but the MT-LB tank guys, who only carry a pistol instead of an assault rifle, had their FN's in the chest pocket throughout the visit.  :lol:

The actual camping area at Niinisalo turned out to be a lot more comfortable than expected. Instead of outhouses we got actual toilets with plenty of plugs to charge your phone in. I was prepared with a 2700 mAh power bank in case of no electrics but it was a cool addition not having to worry about running out of battery. Also there was a cafeteria which we could use at evenings to have some coffee and watch TV with fellow soldiers.

Monday and Tuesday we did nothing but got used to the area and wondered around a bit. Monday was great when it came to the weather but the whole Tuesday rained and was a bit cold. The environment, which was basically a huge 2x20 kilometer desert, surprised everyone. We all had heard how it looks like from older friends who had already gone through the army but it's something you can't really explain to someone who is used to a Finnish view full of trees and woods. All of a sudden everything was brownish instead of green and looked a lot more like Iraq than Finland which added a feeling of it's own to the mix.

Wednesday to Friday! Time for some actual war with simulation stuff against the unknown people. Actually against us were 25-30 year old guys who were at refreshing training which is basically an order from the state to go remind you of the stuff you learned and make sure you can still act as a soldier. They had CV's, Leopard 2's and Pasi's against our MT-LB's. Make sure to check the links I underlined. Everything went pretty much as expected: they beat the shit out of us when it came to fighting with tanks. It was quite a challenge to our anti-tank weapon guys since they were the decisive part of how quickly they destroyed us and whether we were even able to set foot outside from the tank or not. Inside the tank you have no idea what's going on outside, a few times we got the "destroyed" sound to our helmets without even knowing anything about why and how.

When it came to fighting on foot the whole thing turned upside down. Once our platoon Alpha was fighting against a whole company and two platoons and we beat them in an hour. It happened a lot that we didn't have any clue where the others were and had to fight on our own but did well in the end. What I loved about fighting "freely" in a big ass area was that the staff and trainers didn't give our leaders any orders about where to go to. Earlier, in the smaller and shorter camps in a limited area they had to kinda get us and the enemy to actually face each other and keep it in control since the area was that limited. This time we could just wonder around like in an actual war and then set foot outside after facing the enemy. Everything was a lot less controlled and since the bullshit was dropped we could fight a lot more freely and kinda live by the situation like in the real thing. Loved every fight!

Saturday was just resting and we got a change to go to a sauna and change some clothes at a nearby garrison. Sunday we actually moved to the northern part of the area, also got to throw some handmade 60 gram TNT-explosions and see a set of 200 and 1000 gram ones that easily destroyed a tree or even a rock when planted inside.

The reason for moving was the hard bullet shooting that took place from Monday to Friday, Friday being the final day of the camp. To keep this thing reasonable and so that it wouldn't take me more than these four weeks to get this thing written, I'll skip to the good parts. Monday, November 25th, take two of the day, night: Fucking awesome. The most memorable part of this 12 day beast and probably the most beautiful sight I've ever witnessed. Open area plus tracer ammo's on every assault rifle and machine gun made it an experience I won't forget for a while! A laser show like no other.

Friday, November 29th: The last take. I'll put up a video of the very final company tank charge. It's a pretty long video but it'll give a pretty good sight of the environment out there, how spacious and desertish it is. You can see a long line of tanks, see how they move and shoot their machine guns and so on. Hope you enjoy, I think it's the coolest piece of material I've shown you guys.  :mellow:

That's it guys, there's a finish to everything in life and this was my thing for six months. I still remember going through the gates for the first time on July 8th, the depression of the first few weeks, the first time I shot a bullet and set up the tent... All of that might have sucked big time back then but now it's just a bunch of great memories and the most unique six months of my life so far. What I love about closing a circle as big and challenging as this is that you can now just wrap all those memories together, grab a beer and reminisce knowing that there's no army stress ahead anymore. It's a bit sad knowing I'll probably never meet the good friends anymore but that's just life I guess!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading these posts, I apologize and thank you for being able to use the Ask WH thread as a diary. It's been a joy writing this stuff! Keep challenging yourself even more in 2014, whether it's landing stunts, lifting weights or larping in the woods acting a soldier! Try new stuff and meet new friends, don't be afraid to socialize and have a good time. It's not always pleasant and it's not supposed to be, I just spent half a year doing everything but pleasant things and now I'm finishing 2013 with a cold beer in hand and fuckloads of so great memories richer. Happy New Year everyone and take care, love you all!  :wub:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #10434 on: December 31, 2013, 11:19:14 PM »
Thanks for the awesome reads Mythic!

And @Rust... I'd bang Daksad, get aids from that girl, then drown and I'm pretty fucked because hes an assassin.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #10435 on: January 28, 2014, 05:19:50 AM »
SS - Still Here
SS - Crossroad
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60956524/CrossroadHQ.wmv
Mewka - Just Mewka 2
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60956524/Just_Mewka_2.wmv
NightFear - Venom
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60956524/Venom_MP4.mp4
Any PS2/XBOX SA video(s), especially Master_Yayo's & TDs.
I have many PS2 videos from DeathCobra and Buzzsaw if you're interested.

Thanks for those, I didn't notice since the topic was lost. Are you still up for uppin' dem console videos? If yes, I'll gladly take them. :ajaja:

That aside, here's a rather tough question. Does WH "feel home" to you? I mean are you feeling totally involved into the crew and have many close buddies within the members.
Just wondering since WH didn't feel much "connected" to me when I was in. There was like rather small subdivisons of folks (e.g. Skypelands & Frenchies). And nowadays you have more people from many different places. I could imagine people still being kinda left out. I'd like to hear many and honest responses if possible.

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10436 on: January 28, 2014, 05:41:05 AM »
No. I don't get involved with people from the internet so to me they are just a bunch of people that I occasionally make movies with.
Just to clarify, I don't feel left out or out of place either. I just willingly don't participate.

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10437 on: January 28, 2014, 06:21:19 AM »
I don't really talk with anyone in the clan (only nem occasionally) so it's hard to say. I don't even come on skype because I'm tired for the last few months so I'm not very talkative. Though the private board is nice and everyone seems kind, I'm sure I'll get closer with the rest of the clan later on.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10438 on: January 28, 2014, 06:31:33 AM »
Since I bought an XBOX 360 and GTA V, I've been comparing stunting (and playing) the older engines to necrophilia and though it's a joke that plays on an exaggerated comparison there's still a point to it.
So I've been keeping up with the crew, but as far as participating goes all my time has gone into GTA V as stunting and alligator-wrestling have one thing in common, and that is that it's a lot more fun to do when people are watching.
@Rusch, remind me with a PM in an hour or two and I'll upload everything I have.

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10439 on: January 28, 2014, 06:33:42 AM »
I would say it's kind of like you describe it Rusch with people being a bit divided into smaller groups. I think that's everyones own choice though, and for me personally stunting was almost completely about the actual stunting while I, for example, skyped with irl friends instead. I used to talk a bit with lilj though and play cs with Stevex.

The crew is full of nice people that you have a common interest with and we always cheer,motivate and help each other out so the tone is quite good.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal