Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329752 times)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #9210 on: May 15, 2012, 03:08:19 PM »
The latest one that got leaked was actually a fun piece of editing by Kukiel but he forgot to set it as unlisted, and our Russian friends took advantage of that so practically it didn't get leaked by any of the WH members on purpose.  :neen:

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9211 on: May 16, 2012, 12:44:17 AM »
How do you guys feel that almost every video you're releasing has betas that get passed around like cheapass whores? :lol:
Allow me to answer this question with another question:

How do you think we feel about being hit by immature provocations, *even* from people who are supposed to set a behavioural example to other members here? :)

It's rhetorical, don't answer.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9212 on: May 16, 2012, 02:19:20 AM »
Who does he have to set an example for lol. GTAS consists of about 60 members who have sticked around for JUST long enough to have an orange color decorating their names as if it's a major honorific, and the new kids who register -> make asses out of themselves -> leave and never come back.
That rhetorical question might've worked a couple of years ago, now it's just pointless. No offense to you lol, not at all. You're actually one of the few people who actually tries to make something of this hellhole, but it's gone too far down the drain already to have whoever be a rolemodel to anyone here.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:58:00 AM by puzzLe »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #9213 on: May 16, 2012, 07:01:07 AM »
How do you guys feel that almost every video you're releasing has betas that get passed around like cheapass whores? :lol:

How do you think we feel about being hit by immature provocations, *even* from people who are supposed to set a behavioural example to other members here? :)

Let me answer this anyway. First of all, it was a legitimate question Petar so stop getting pissed about something that simple. Second of all, since when did I ever set an example to anyone on here? If I did you'd prolly have even more immature "provocations" flying around here on this forum.

I totally agree with what Puzzle said. I am sorry to be the guy that states truth that nobody wants to hear. I just wanted to have an answer and Puzzle gave me on and that's ok.

I also do understand your reaction, but doesn't it feel wrong that always when you guys make a video, beforehand atleast 50% of GTAS has seen it already, because there was a guy who spilled the beans and leaked it anyway?

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9214 on: May 16, 2012, 07:46:38 AM »

Let me answer this anyway. First of all, it was a legitimate question Petar so stop getting pissed about something that simple. Second of all, since when did I ever set an example to anyone on here? If I did you'd prolly have even more immature "provocations" flying around here on this forum.

I totally agree with what Puzzle said. I am sorry to be the guy that states truth that nobody wants to hear. I just wanted to have an answer and Puzzle gave me on and that's ok.

I also do understand your reaction, but doesn't it feel wrong that always when you guys make a video, beforehand atleast 50% of GTAS has seen it already, because there was a guy who spilled the beans and leaked it anyway?
You'll notice I didn't complain about the question itself. Just the way you phrased it.

Also I'm not pissed. I don't even care. Just thought I'd reply with similar carelessness as you did when you asked the question, probably. A reply which kind of suits the question, you could say. No offence, of course.

To prevent further dragging I'll just answer your original question: No videos have been leaked intentionally ever since I have joined, so I don't really have a stance or 'feeling' about it. The people who are in the crew right now are responsible on that matter. What happened with Kukiel's video was an accident which could happen to anyone.

@Puzzle: I agree with your first paragraph. One of the perks of being a moderator - I don't have to wear that crappy orange colour which lost its meaning ages ago. But still, I think that people who are moderating the forum should still try to set some standards, even though there might not be anyone to follow them. It's just the way I see things and doesn't really depend on the current state of the forum.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:51:41 AM by PtRvY »

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9215 on: May 16, 2012, 08:38:23 AM »
How are you guys? Can we expect any new crew videos soon to be released?

Also Andreas, sup with your solos I asked previously about? :P

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9216 on: May 16, 2012, 08:50:33 AM »
Both will be released when I'm done here  :cc_detective:

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9217 on: May 16, 2012, 09:05:35 AM »
Are you planning to quit or did I just misunderstand your answer? :hmm:

Also, what's your way to arse yourself to stunt guys? Mine should be trying to top crewmates' stuff. :lol: I know it might sound gay but it works and usually keeps me at most annoying spots. :euro:

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9218 on: May 16, 2012, 09:41:40 AM »
Will quit this year probably :o

I never need to arse myself to stunt, it's always fun when I'm in the mood. Motivation comes from trying to do things that hav'nt been done, like landing an unlanded roof or doing a new type of combo.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #9219 on: May 16, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »
<blablabla>

... I know it might sound gay but it works and usually keeps me at most annoying spots. :euro:

nìgga please ... gaylord :euro:

Will ya next VC video include SAiVC?

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9220 on: May 16, 2012, 09:59:56 AM »
I meant it keeps me motivated you moron. :P

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9221 on: May 16, 2012, 10:00:43 AM »
Rusch: To put it this way... a little bit of everything.

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #9222 on: May 16, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »
Daffy, how have you been dude? How's life going? :). Been a long time since we spoke, hope you're well.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9223 on: May 30, 2012, 12:03:41 PM »
Is the video on your signature vc or sa one?

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9224 on: May 30, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »
IV :hmm:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal