Author Topic: Round 1 - Tayaroki vs. Arnax [Arnax wins 5-2]  (Read 4009 times)

Offline Tayaroki

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Round 1 - Tayaroki vs. Arnax
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »
I guess next time I'll do a stunt slightly more complicated than a bump2roof I'm gonna make the vid Super slow-mo next time just for Simon, because his inability to watch replays if he has any doubts might have lost me this round.
Sorry, I did not see any grind in there, because that wasn't a grind at all in my eyes. I didn't have any doubts whatsoever, and yes you could have done a proper grind. Because the challenge was not to lean in the air. So you could easily have done a better grind.

Because you clearly spent atleast half an hour checking the spot and it's possibilities, you are right, I am wrong. Also not seeing the grind isn't my problem nor is it the problem of the stunt, it is your problem, your perception of stunting is flawed because your stunting is inside a box, you connect the word "Grind" with a very specific thing, and if a stunt doesn't look like the vision you have in your head it's clearly not a grind.  I suggest you read what I've said in my first comment btw.
P.S check the replay for my original speed, no planet has the option to do such a turn in such velocity that will allow a standard grind, not even the planet San Andreas is on.

Also i'm not trying to "win" this, I knew I'de get these reactions, but I found your criticism of my stunt wrong so I critisize your critisizem.

Btw Arnax I do feel your vision of the challenge was far better than mine, and I much rather lose to this kind of stunt than losing to a very high very standard very "stunty" bump with no leaning in it.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 09:41:32 AM »
gtfo with your stunting revolution and accept what the judges think already.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 10:24:17 AM »
Come on guys, we are here to have fun. Thanks Tayaroki, I also like your idea. Good luck in next match.

Offline Tayaroki

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 10:30:30 AM »
gtfo with your stunting revolution and accept what the judges think already.

Only argued Simon, but yeah I'm going to revolutionise stunting once I start stunting more than once every other month.

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »
My vote goes for Arnax as his stunt was actualy somehow a stunt-looking-stunt. Tayarokis wasnt.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal