Author Topic: PrzemOO - Elusive  (Read 15392 times)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
Re: PrzemOO - Elusive
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 08:07:12 AM »
lukas delivers? I guess it's worth to wait a couple years to see such great editing 'lukaspwnz'

simply best polska stunter, propably in the top 10 of all time aswell, thumbs up

that infernus combo near the sf ship must be one of the most fun and stylish stunts to try

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 08:07:59 AM »
Really good video dude. I wasn't fan of your stunts in the past, but I agree with you "I wanted to live up to the standards and I think at some point in time I've done it.". At some point you have really changed, few years ago, and started landing some of the coolest stunts. You are a perfect example of a stunter who progressed and became a great stunter. I liked the editing as well, it was fresh and original. I just didn't like how some of the stunts were hard to understand. Good job to both of you, a perfect best of video.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 08:16:46 AM »
Awesome video my friend, you shall be wictorious :cheernutz:.

Great editing too Kack, remember seeing that introductory section a while ago and having my mind blown :wub:.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:29:48 AM by VaNilla »

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 08:22:08 AM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:59:45 PM by mateus »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2014, 08:22:48 AM »
Absolutely terrific video. You have been among the best SA stunters in my book. Your style was fresh, innovative and impressive. And above all that, you are a really cool guy! :cc_detective:

Also that editing. Hats off Kacknase, that was simply fantastic! Loved every second of it, your hard work really shines through. :ajaja:

Overall this video is an instant classic in my eyes. It's really sad to see you leave the stunting scene but I understand that everyone burns out after a time. Will you stick to the forums though? :)

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 08:39:42 AM »
Perfect video
Kacknase, you're my favorite editor ever.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2014, 08:41:42 AM »
Wow! I'm speechless.. this was incredible. I'll post a longer comment later.

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2014, 08:49:32 AM »
fuckin vid mynig, finally its out. Was cool to retake a look to all those stunts (still love that mtbike cork to grind near kacc) and the editing was just superb, top job both of you! <3

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2014, 08:54:58 AM »
That was amazing stunts and editing!

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2014, 09:04:38 AM »
Prze is no doubt one of the greatest personalities I've ever come across on gtas. Always having enough energy to push others to become better and try harder and at the same time always being consistent and delivering. I don't really see a video like Braindead being NOWHERE near close to the final result without Prze's contribution. Not to mention other videos.

I don't really know what to say about this video, than lukas has the best weed EU and prze is typical polak with Gryz's handling.  :ajaja:
No but honestly, one the greatest videos ever as a whole. Editing kept me on the edge of my seat for the whole video, which hasn't happened in a goood while. Stunting-wise it could've aswell been a community video. Great variation and that p2b to chimney at ls docks still make my armpits moist.  :lol:

I'm a bit sad the whole video's atmosphere was so sad and dark. Was all the time waiting for that Two door cinema club tune to turn up, or something to that extent.  :lol:

Well done Przemyslaw and Lukas.

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2014, 09:45:45 AM »
Finally its out.. What an amazing video, no words.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2014, 10:20:35 AM »
Glad to see it's finally out.
First, about the stunting. The video contained nothing else but great stunts, at least in my interpretation. Good mixture of stunts including bigairs, technical stunts and some other good looking and fun stuff. You always had that great style, one of the few guys around here whose stunts I've truly loved during my career. Shame on me that I could not spot those (2?) unreleased stunts in the video, sorry for that  :P
Secondly, the editing was just amazing as always from you Lukas. It was a relief to me to see a video like this again. Some years ago when you and Pmarci started doing editings like never before, it all changed to me. Too bad there are too few videos like this and that you guys are inactive (lazy) as hell. But this video brought back that typical feeling, the feeling I have while watching an editing by you. Everything was just in its place, perfectly chosen and not accidental. I only, dare to say, disliked the darkness at some point in the video. But night and darkness really seem like your preferred ones, we could see it in Nihil or in Crime 2.
Overall this video looked as a whole, everything was just in balance and fitted well. I loved the little text before the video by you Przemoo and the fact you guys made an effort to do outro and credits with thanks to, which has vanished away over the years, sadly. Thanks that you mentioned me anyway. When I was planning and imagining my best of, it looked similar to this so it was really touching for me, thanks once again.

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2014, 10:30:26 AM »
I haven't written any comment on this forum for last few months. However, seeing such an incredible stunting video I feel a pleasure and duty to express my feelings related to this undeniable masterpiece project.

First of all, I would like to thank you for mentioning me in the list at the end of the video. I was surprised seeing my name next to so many outstanding stunters.

In regards to the video, I am impressed of the unique ideas and performances as well as executions, which in fact I wouldn't change at all. As someone mentioned before - you are a perfect example of a stunter who progressed and became an incredible and outsanding stunter. It was always a pleasure to watch you performing in the SSU videos. However, there comes a time when you feel you have achieve and done enough to leave everything behind. I think you have chosen the most appropriate time as the amount of achievements is uncountable.

The editing was phenomenal, I admire the movements and various positions of the camera during the video. The adequate choice of music and colours made a number of pillars which were necessary to create an extremely solid base of the success. Undeniably one of the best editing of all times.

At the end, I would like to wish you a countless number of successes in the real life as in the stunting you did all your best, which as you can see - it is highly appreciated.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2014, 11:21:56 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys, you're too kind.

To answer your question ZeRo, you might or might not have noticed I barely post nowadays, I guess I'll keep lurking the forums like I used to for the past few months but my presence won't be so visible. :P

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2014, 11:52:57 AM »
Did I comment on this one yet? Guess not.
I was surprised by the amount of nrg stunts, even the finisher. I always imagined you infernus only kind of stunter.

And Kacknase edited this really well. Good job both of you. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal