Author Topic: Why won't ATS do an SA vid? pt2  (Read 10085 times)

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Why won't ATS do an SA vid? pt2
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2005, 03:16:07 PM »
thank you

The truth of the matter is Nitz swore if we did an SA vid, he'd pull out his ray gun and blast us.

This is true btw :ph34r:

Don't mess with me and my ray gun!  :side:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 03:27:11 PM by Nitzkit »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 03:40:54 PM »
I made a video in SA when it had been just a month after the PS2 release (I never uploaded this video 'cause I didn't like it, others in ATS HAVE seen it).

show us please. I dont like many of my vids, but that dont mean they aren't good.

show us bighead  :bowdown:  

Offline Clacius

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2005, 03:45:41 PM »
^^ sounds like a challange :P

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2005, 04:22:15 PM »
This topic seriously makes me feel as if a big chunk of the forums thinks ATS is under some moral obligation to give the "audience" what they want, thats just not right...
You're right, ATS stunt for fun, remember guys? Leave them be. If they don't wanna make an SA vid, that's OK. ATS were meant for VC anyway  ;)  

Offline comaboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2005, 04:25:16 PM »
This is real internet n00b stuff.

I want this.
Give it to me.
I want it.
GIVE IT TO ME NOW.
If I don't get it I'll threaten you!!!

Grow up kiddies, if ATS aren't making a SA vid, then you're not going to persuade them like this.

Offline Docta Luv

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2005, 04:26:26 PM »
Not to be smart or anything, but Ats will just fade away when the audience (not being hardcore stunters) get tired of looking at old Vice City stunts.
Whoa whoa whoa.... Slow down there Ghostchild... There is no way in hell I take several hours of each day stunting just so a group of random gamers on the internet can enjoy watching the videos, and I'm damn sure I speak for everybody else in ATS when I say that, and I HOPE I speak for whole forum when I say that, because quite frankly, if your spending hours a day stunting for the sole purpose of entertaining a few people you don't even know, you need to see professional help.

Ok... Now, Liviu, I can't see why you don't understand, Max and I have money issues which would restrict us from playing SA, but that doesn't mean we are the ones getting in the way of an ATS SA video, hell if the other guys want to make one they will go for it, but (don't quote me on this) the other guys don't enjoy stunting SA, they don't want to make a video, they stunt for themselves to do what they enjoy, and what they enjoy is not SA, so I don't see how Max, Nitz and I would be the only ones "between" ATS and an SA video.

About me having not even played SA, even if I played the game and I liked it, and I found stunting sort of enjoyable, I doubt I'd want to make a video, I just totally don't like the look of stunting in SA, I don't need to have played SA to know how stunts look in it, and I hate how everything looks.

I really don't know why you are being so persistant in trying to convince us (thats what your trying to do isn't it?) and persistant in pushing us to make an SA video, why can't we just say "I don't want to" and that would be that. This topic seriously makes me feel as if a big chunk of the forums thinks ATS is under some moral obligation to give the "audience" what they want, thats just not right...
Hey ZX, I feel ya there.  I've only been in vert about a month and I already feel the pressure to get some videos out because everyone is pushing to see some new shit.  Well, things just keep getting busier and busier, making releases bi-weekly impossible!  And they can just deal with it.  It's not exactly the same, but ya get the picture.  Don't think previous peoples' posts reflect everyone at the forums.  Just keep up what you're doing and don't take no shit about it.

Offline Liviu

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dota-allstars.com
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2005, 08:58:42 PM »
(thats what your trying to do isn't it?)

Not anymore,i belive i said i want this topic closed,that's that  

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2005, 09:21:19 PM »
Ok... Were trying to do than.

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2005, 10:00:34 PM »
I think the possibility of me doing or participating in another SA vid is pretty slim. It's not about VC being better than SA either...it's just that I'm not a great fan of SA. You can try to tell me that it's better for this and better for that until you're blue in the face...but I've played the game pretty extensively, and I just prefer VC and LC over it.

SA vids and SA stunting doesn't suck, it's just not as versatile as VC stunting...that's the cold hard truth of the matter, really. I enjoyed doing SA smackdown, but going back to SA for the SL challenges was just frustrating. That basically made my mind up for me. If there was a comm SA vid or something like that, I'd probably try to contribute one or two for it, but I dont' think I'd be as keen as I would if it were an LC/VC comm vid.

ATS will just do whatever makes us happy, and right now...stunting LC/VC makes us happy...so that's what we'll do. For the fans who are hoping we'd do an SA crew vid, I'm afraid that just doesn't seem very likely. We're not about to just throw on SA and reluctantly do a handful of stunts each just so we can say 'There...happy now?' If we get the hankering one day, we'll do one together.

kr3mlin

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2005, 10:33:27 PM »
Ive got no opinion on this issue cos it shouldnt even be for public discussion...but there actually is/was a SA comm vid Daf is editing i think. :P

Offline human.abattoir

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2005, 11:01:01 PM »
maybe you should change to ATVCS
( A ) ddicted ( T ) o ( V ) ice ( C ) ity ( S ) tunting

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2005, 06:15:30 AM »
SA is easy compared to VC. SA is too much for my processor >_>

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2005, 06:33:19 AM »
SA is easy compared to VC. SA is too much for my processor >_>
How the fuck does it run on mine then?!?!?!

Offline Flubberguts

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2005, 06:52:14 AM »
cause umm u do a stunt and u thinks its easy :P and well errm even if u processors shit u can stil play its just pucked up or did u mean that as in ur processors the same as his and im confused asdf >< im gonna go get something to eat

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2005, 08:03:34 AM »
VC>>>SA simple as.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal