Author Topic: SKRILLEX  (Read 26797 times)

Offline FFUUUrious

• White Label editor & Superficial Destroyer
    • View Profile
    • Furious' YouTube Account
Re: SKRILLEX
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 12:06:12 AM »
everyone was cool but Beat,mxz, Dragun pwned for me :3

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 12:45:47 AM »
wow, freaking huge collab, every one did a great job, alltho i didnt see that CW had fun with this, its really not his style, gotta say all of them were great, good job guys, epic collaboration

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 12:51:43 AM »
Im gonna kill myself for not sending anything for this. Great editings guys, cant really name standouts since my head is blown away.

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 02:05:21 AM »
Great job on the editing guys! Taz owned the stunting part :P

Enjoyable video!

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 02:23:59 AM »
that was epic :mellow:  lol'd at editing on my stunt  :euro:

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 02:34:00 AM »
Taz? Dling :o

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2011, 02:37:34 AM »
I hate Skrillex. :cheersad: I liked TheGT4sm's and ByTe's parts the most. :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:43:11 AM by Kukiel »

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2011, 02:44:58 AM »
Taz owned the stunting part :P
This + I loved PtRvY's  part! The rest wasn't really appealing to me.

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2011, 02:56:20 AM »
I'm not the worlds biggest fan of Skrillex, but I enjoyed Byte's and PtRvY's parts. Also really nice to see Taz being in a collab again.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2011, 03:13:44 AM »
That was really amazing editing-wise, stunts were okay. Everyone had really great parts but I have to say that Dragun was the most entertaining, editing was great and the song was amazing. ByTe had a great appearance also.

Quite sad that I didn't send any stunts cuz this was a pretty awesome video :/

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 03:22:40 AM »
Lol, that was simply mindblowingly inhumanly abnormally fucking goddamn EXTREME! I mean, all the parts were just FUCKING AMAZING, man!! I was like: " Oh god this is so fucking awesome." "Oh, but look at this: OOOMAHGAAAWD." "OH BUT WHAT THE FUCK MAN, THIS IS EVEN MORE FUCKING EPIC" "I CANT BELIEVE MY FUCKING EYES"..Well, it'd be pointless to list all my reactions, but seriously, I was just BOMBED by the awesomeness I've seen here! What a fucking amazing idea to combine all these styles of editing. I could never imagine a collab between editors can create such a massively huge impact!

Cloudwalker, that was awesome man! It was exactly what this video needed! A calm moment before that massive, general mindfuck! I loved it, even if, I'll be honest, I expected A LOT more from you. It was not my favourite but it was good!
Beat, Your effects always looked so damn professional and so they did in here! Same goes for the cam angles! Fantastic work man!
Mqth, I liked your effort put in here! It was indeed not as good as the others, but it was clear that you tried to be in tune with them and you managed to come up with something really good in the end. I liked it but it just needed some more variety. Keep it up! you became a great editor!
Mxz: For a second I was like: Wait what?! lol man, that was crazy. The sync was incredibly well done! I loved it. You only need to work more on your effects I guess. Not that I didn't like them, but they just need some "polishing" if you understand. All in all, it was insane!
And here comes the highlight edit of the vid: TheGT4sm. "OOMAGAAWD" man. What the fuck was that?!It was just fucking amazing from beggining to the end. Whoa..just wow! How..mindblowing can you get dude?! Props for such an impressive edit!
ByTe, that was highly creative. It also looked VERY professional. I like how you always manage to come up with such innovate ideas. I loved it!
Dundee, at first, I wasn't really impressed, but it became more and more epic throughout the end, until it became..SHOCKING! Great job on it, it was awesome!
Dragun, I seriously didn't expect you to do such a considerable edit! It was truly awesome, although you need to work more on your CC, as I seriously think it was a letdown. Keep it up! You've improved a lot.
Petar, I have to say, I will quote downight here. My thoughts are exactly the same as his. Still, great work!

All in all, I have to say, brilliant work guys, from all! It's been a long time since I liked a vid this much!  :D

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 03:42:13 AM »
Wowow very nice  :a-cheer:
Stuntingwise it was pretty cool but it did seem mainly about the editing (ofc) due the the fact that stunt stunts kept being repeated, although they were really great to watch.
The editing on the other hand was awesome. I liked every part and the way the nametags were incorporated into the editing was sweet. If i had to pick i would say GT4sm & ByTe's parts were my fav just because they looks so clean yet awesome.
The ONLY fault i have is that there were no name tags i think it was only in the first part. When someone takes there time and effect to land a stunt and when its in a video and nobody knows who landed it, if it was me i would be annoyed.

Loved it. But if every video was edited like this i think id go just as crazy as the editing.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:45:17 AM by Cookie »

Offline Nick

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2011, 03:44:05 AM »
watching

.... goddamn login system  :angry: I lost the whole text i wrote and Im to lazy to write the whole thing again. Ill make it short.
TheGT4sm was definitly my favorite , I just love the whole part especially the camangles of the first stunz zomfg I hope ur sa will work soon  :cheernutz:. Another stoud out part was dundees. Sick ideas, loved the masking / chroma key effects especially those effects on cookies cabbie. The others were also from good to bad but overall it was a good collab

Overediting is still not my taste of editing
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:14:59 AM by Nick »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2011, 03:44:19 AM »
Ew.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2011, 03:58:18 AM »
I hate my part can't you make a big annotation over it and remove me from all lists?  :(

Anyway TheGT4sm's part was so fucking amazing. Others were decent. My clip was pure shit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal