Author Topic: [VC]Let Me Have A Try  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC]Let Me Have A Try
« on: December 04, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »
[VC]Let Me Have A Try

Well this should be my first solo ever.
Comment and don't be harsh please  :cc_detective:
Also the edit is sucky cause im not much of an editor and i didnt find anyone who could do it for me.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 03:38:42 PM by Jubito »

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
Re: [VC]Let Me Have A Try
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 03:43:16 PM »
I liked it Keep it up :)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »
not bad

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 04:39:01 PM »
Enjoyable :)

And surprisingly i liked the music :lol:

Though 1 note to others.. this guy's 1st solo had some elements of 1st solo's like old stunts and easy p2b's n such.. but he also had CSM's that while weren't huge.. weren't 1st solo looking, CSM'S ARE TEH SUCK!

in the future no CSM's please :P

Offline WOS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »
Cool for first  ;)

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 04:47:50 PM »
Nice solo Jubby  :a-cheer:

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 04:52:44 PM »
Great for a first solo, I loved the fact that there were so much variety, good job!

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »
Your good with p2bs  :ajaja:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »
Not bad, keep it up

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »
Here's some quick guidelines I'm going to make up on the spot that might help you, or might ruin your entire life...  :P

Stunt for yourself. This to me is the most important thing when it comes to stunting. Do the stunts you enjoy because that way you will have more of an interest in stunting and you will want to persevere. Yes, you do post stunt videos for other people to see, but that shouldn't be important, YOU'RE the one putting the time and effort into the stunts so you should strive to impress yourself over anyone else.

Variety is key. When making a stunt video you should always keep in mind that people don't want to see BSM after BSM after BSM, and at the same time, roof stunt after roof stunt after roof stunt, regardless of the method you use. When preparing stunts either to send in for a collab or a solo, make sure you have a variety of grinds, roofs, and everything in between.

Push the limits. You'd be surprised how far stunting has come when it comes to the height people have achieved, four years ago 100ft was massive, now people are reaching 200ft roofs that were once seen as impossible. If you've got a vision of landing a stunt, try it, try it, and try it some more, things aren't as impossible as they look.

Research. Watch stunt videos, there has been a ton of them created over the years and you'll soon find out that most of the obvious spots on the VC/LC/SAIVC maps have already been landed. Watching videos will also give you ideas on different spots that people may have shown by landing another stunt. You can also learn different methods and the way to properly do them by watching stunt videos.

HAVE FUN! It's a game for crying out loud, and although stunting can be very frustrating and time consuming... You should never push it so that it becomes un-fun for you. Be nice to the community and they'll be nice back to you, take the criticism but don't take negative criticism to heart.

As far as your video goes, it was real good for a first video. You had lots of variety with different vehicles which is always good. Editing was simple, music was good, and overall you had a good feeling to it. Just watch some more videos to get an idea of which spots are old and which spots haven't been landed and you'll do fine.

Keep it up!

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 08:26:49 PM »
Here's some quick guidelines I'm going to make up on the spot that might help you, or might ruin your entire life...  :P

Stunt for yourself. This to me is the most important thing when it comes to stunting. Do the stunts you enjoy because that way you will have more of an interest in stunting and you will want to persevere. Yes, you do post stunt videos for other people to see, but that shouldn't be important, YOU'RE the one putting the time and effort into the stunts so you should strive to impress yourself over anyone else.

Variety is key. When making a stunt video you should always keep in mind that people don't want to see BSM after BSM after BSM, and at the same time, roof stunt after roof stunt after roof stunt, regardless of the method you use. When preparing stunts either to send in for a collab or a solo, make sure you have a variety of grinds, roofs, and everything in between.

Push the limits. You'd be surprised how far stunting has come when it comes to the height people have achieved, four years ago 100ft was massive, now people are reaching 200ft roofs that were once seen as impossible. If you've got a vision of landing a stunt, try it, try it, and try it some more, things aren't as impossible as they look.

Research. Watch stunt videos, there has been a ton of them created over the years and you'll soon find out that most of the obvious spots on the VC/LC/SAIVC maps have already been landed. Watching videos will also give you ideas on different spots that people may have shown by landing another stunt. You can also learn different methods and the way to properly do them by watching stunt videos.

HAVE FUN! It's a game for crying out loud, and although stunting can be very frustrating and time consuming... You should never push it so that it becomes un-fun for you. Be nice to the community and they'll be nice back to you, take the criticism but don't take negative criticism to heart.

This post should be pinned on a topic or something as a tut for beginner stunters  :ajaja:

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »
You have potential to be a big air stunter, go for it. Get some new stuff, go big.

Offline Dieva

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 08:41:14 PM »
nice stunts

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 12:44:21 AM »
You definately got potential in stunting and such, don't let it away. Keep it up and listen what Raskal said. Good luck.

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »
Thanks everyone for your comments and for that very constructive comment RasKal  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal