Author Topic: Sorcery - Untitled Vol. III  (Read 3031 times)

Online Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcery - Untitled Vol. III
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2023, 03:35:37 PM »
Sick and fresh as usual. :)

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2023, 02:25:27 PM »
Boring video, weird editing, no offense. I think you could try something different for the next video. I know you have creativity and skill.  There are too many repetitive stunts.  Generally, the same thing every time, 90% of the video are basic grinds, before they were a little more complex, even the executions weren't the best this time, a few basic grabs, 1 or 2 p2b's...Why our idea about crew (ARS) failed, did I screw up, I can't remember?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 03:23:38 PM by Arnax »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2023, 06:17:01 PM »
Boring video, weird editing, no offense. I think you could try something different for the next video. I know you have creativity and skill.  There are too many repetitive stunts.  Generally, the same thing every time, 90% of the video are basic grinds, before they were a little more complex, even the executions weren't the best this time, a few basic grabs, 1 or 2 p2b's...Why our idea about crew (ARS) failed, did I screw up, I can't remember?
I appreciate your honesty. I'm self aware about the repetitive nature of some of the grinds, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do them and show them in videos. The reason our crew failed is because you were impatient during the process of making the video. In the end it just wasn't meant to be. We don't exactly see eye to eye on many things, but I'll always have a soft spot for the stunts I've seen from you.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2023, 12:16:00 AM »
ARS would have been an interesting crew name to say the least  :lol: What was it supposed to mean?

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2023, 12:36:09 AM »
I appreciate your honesty. I'm self aware about the repetitive nature of some of the grinds, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do them and show them in videos. The reason our crew failed is because you were impatient during the process of making the video. In the end it just wasn't meant to be. We don't exactly see eye to eye on many things, but I'll always have a soft spot for the stunts I've seen from you.
  ❤️

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2023, 01:12:33 AM »
ARS would have been an interesting crew name to say the least  :lol: What was it supposed to mean?
If I remember correctly ARS was an acronym of Alternate Reality Stunting,  the idea of ARS was to be directed towards creative stunting and new ideas.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 01:19:29 AM by Arnax »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal