Author Topic: Burn & Prog - VANDALS  (Read 21002 times)

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
Re: Burn & Prog - VANDALS
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2014, 03:09:15 AM »
It's obviously modded, but the complete atmosphere wasn't so perfect like in Watch This, Too! where the vid  reaches the point when I don't care if it's modded or not. You should give it to JL, if he isn't Taz's private editor only.

Burn's grind combo with spins was very cool.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:15:19 AM by Arnax »

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2014, 03:30:14 AM »
Everyone's a big mod spotter here, especially those people who have never actually landed one single bigair. You all certainly know it was modded without even checking the replays, trying the stunts or anything. I'd slap some people under me throwing modding accusations randomly at Burn & Prog if I met them face to face. Burn has spent enough time in the game to know what is possible and what isn't, unlike you useless pricks.

I do believe the stunts are clean, because I've tried some of them before and actually lost a couple of spots (But I wasn't gonna try them again anyway, so whatever.) You did a great job guys, I myself would be never able to collect so many good stunts probably.

The editing was also really good FloW, you're really improving, it looks like Herr-Dav' edited it to me for some reason actually. So great job at the atmosphere you've given to it.

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2014, 03:44:48 AM »
Really sick video! Best united video ever in my book. Increadible effort! Also, perfect amount of big airs  :jajaja:

The losers saying the stunts are obviously modded should probably try the stunts themselves first.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2014, 04:06:08 AM »
Killacopter over the ledges (because they are not grindable with a NRG right?) and the second stunt in the video, the 3602wallride2grind were epic  :a-cheer: Editing was nice as well  :)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2014, 04:48:30 AM »
Well, unexpected video from you guys, especially these stunts from Prog.
About the stunts, I love bigairs so it was a pleasure to watch, not mentioning how good it is if it's a technical bigair. Prog had some of these, really liked them. But Burn landed the biggest stunts in it for sure. Gotta say some of the stunts looks fishy, especially the p2b2wallrides. But as I used to love and try a lot of p2b2wallrides, I have to say you can get suprisingly good wallkicks, I remember some of my reps looked modded even to me, knowing I don't mod. Not to add there is plenty of runups, so I don't say they were modded. However, that grindcombo was just as epic as it can be, easily one of the best, if not the best United stunt in my eyes. Daksad's guest stunts were also top notch.
The editing was quick and decent Flow, good job on it!
All in all a typical brutal video from the old WH guys. Modded or not, I enjoy watching these as they are getting rarer and rarer.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2014, 06:07:13 AM »
Quote from: wiki
On Wikipedia, vandalism is the act of editing the project in a malicious manner that is intentionally disruptive. Vandalism includes the addition, removal, or other modification of the text or other material that is either humorous, nonsensical, a hoax, or that is of an offensive, humiliating, or otherwise degrading nature.

Offline ExRer

• Veteran Member
  • Biggest Hard Drum&Bass fan on this forum
    • View Profile
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2014, 06:07:43 AM »
Good  :L burn's choppergrind most.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2014, 06:18:23 AM »
Probably the best United video i've ever seen. Burn's 360 to wallride to grind is one of the best stunts ever landed in SA's engine.

Oh, i enjoyed the soundtrack of the beta more :P

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2014, 06:40:50 AM »
Nice! some stunts modded?

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2014, 07:01:08 AM »
If it's modded, it's not even worth a single comment (but FloW's edit is just pure sex  ;D ). If it's clean - it feels like old WH videos, I mean those like Avalanche, Onslaught, Megaton. I totally loved Burn's nrg grind-spin combo; perhaps the best combo I've ever seen in United.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2014, 07:06:39 AM »
Fucken rape.

Offline Gh0stX

• Alpha member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2014, 09:19:11 AM »
Guys, before saying "modded", go see the replays, Burn posted his replays in the second page...

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2014, 09:52:55 AM »
i gotta say those stunt looks weird but then again I remember I had same problem in SALC years ago, maybe United works that way as well

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2014, 10:40:55 AM »
My brain  :blink:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2014, 10:54:02 AM »
Your replays crash my game :hmm:. Everyone elses replays work, and I've tried everything to fix it, the only thing I can think of is that you might be using a MAIN.SCM mod? I could only find Dannye's with CLEO :P.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal