Who do you think should get a section?

Devotted Pattern
30 (41.1%)
Stunters From Hell
22 (30.1%)
Lost Paradise Stunters
21 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Crews sections  (Read 18858 times)

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
Re: Crews sections
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2011, 10:34:09 PM »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2011, 10:54:50 PM »
I remember very fondly TMS' struggles to join the established network crews. We kept asking to be included, we were gaining a fair bit of popularity at the time but Misguided Angel (an admin at the time) wasn't wanting to have us added yet. I can actually remember XSA and GVT being given the nod ahead of us, and it's covered in our history section - here's a part of it:

November 5th 2005
XSA and GVT would be given deserved spots on GTAStunting.com, but there was none given to TMS - it was too soon apparently, TMS were too young a crew. This was met with quite a strong roar of disapproval by many at GTAS, like Marklund, ZeroX and the general public, truth be told - a poll showed people wanted TMS to get a section the most out of all the other crews in the poll except to XSA, who they were behind - in other words, they were second in the poll (Ahead of GVT) and GVT were seemingly rewarded with a spot because they were a vintage crew, and Andyroo had been planning on doing so for a good while.  ZeroX raised some hell and him and MA's animosity grew more intense - but all Kingjad was caring about was how much pressure there now was on him to deliver the goods on the next Vice City crew video.  Nothing could top 'Aftershock', it seems...

After that, I edited Exhiliration, then there was the collab with XSA for the immense As One, the forum awards saw TMS pick up 3 awards - they shared SA stunt vid of the year with SA Smackdown with Aftershock, and Aftershock also won the best crew stunt video of the year award. Finally TMS were voted best breakthrough crew. On January 8th 2006, we finally earned our place on the crew network.

A bit of a random story, but for crews not on the network yet, and want to be there, best advice I can think of is to keep asking, keep demanding, keep getting the community on your side, and even if that all fails, what matters most if to let your stunts do all the talking. If your crew is good enough, you'll get to the promised land  :mellow:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2011, 02:34:09 AM »
ok I had enough
let's make it like this: we make another video, and if it is good enough, we......have our section? :P

Release a fantastic video stuntgwise and editingwise that will surprise everybody and i vote yes.  :P

Talking seriously , you guys are producing great videos lately and all but i still think that you guys need to improve a little more and get more experience to get a section.

At first , dont start accepting modders in the crew (dont commit the same mistake twice please) or you will turn out to be a DP 2.

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about ?  :lol:

You REALLY dont know?

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2011, 03:01:05 AM »
After reading this topic I started to be against a section for SFH. I mean they are against a section for DP which makes them really uncharismatic in my eyes.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 05:00:48 AM »
@Plani and Gryzlek

I'm going to be low-key now, but seriously guys, was that necesarry? Gryzlek knows something about VC but seriously Plani, you are a cool guy in SA but I still think you knows shit about VC so please shut the fuck up.

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 05:04:51 AM »
wut, dp has modders? someone name them please!

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2011, 05:11:48 AM »
I think it's important for whoever in the stuff is deciding about who gets a section to pay special attention if that crew has fishy stunters or not.

Otherwise, it's no immediate rush for anyone to get a section but regarding SFH, DP and LPS it's understandable to regard them as potential candidates for getting a section in future.

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2011, 05:26:27 AM »
Since their last crew videos, i think SFH should get his own section here imo. :sleep:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2011, 06:23:46 AM »
After reading this topic I started to be against a section for SFH. I mean they are against a section for DP which makes them really uncharismatic in my eyes.
will be just UNFAIR, I never said I am against to them, they can get their section if they want it, but for me will not be fair..

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2011, 06:32:40 AM »
All this pish about fishy stunters is admirable, but I have 3 examples to quote you:

1) Iskanderrrrr in GVT

2) BoxXx in WH

3) Sweet in TMS

Even in the top crews it can still happen. And BoxXx is maybe the best example as he got away with it until he admitted it flat-out.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011, 06:37:49 AM »
will be just UNFAIR, I never said I am against to them, they can get their section if they want it, but for me will not be fair..

That's the point.

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2011, 07:19:38 AM »
All this pish about fishy stunters is admirable, but I have 3 examples to quote you:

1) Iskanderrrrr in GVT

2) BoxXx in WH

3) Sweet in TMS

Even in the top crews it can still happen. And BoxXx is maybe the best example as he got away with it until he admitted it flat-out.
Also 4) Hoff in NB

lol jk

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2011, 08:16:35 AM »
Added a little poll :ninja:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2011, 08:20:12 AM »

So you judge a crew because of its member's statements rather than they the video they produce.

:neen:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2011, 08:29:03 AM »
@Plani and Gryzlek

I'm going to be low-key now, but seriously guys, was that necesarry? Gryzlek knows something about VC but seriously Plani, you are a cool guy in SA but I still think you knows shit about VC so please shut the fuck up.

I think most would agree he's right on this one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal