Who do you think should get a section?

Devotted Pattern
30 (41.1%)
Stunters From Hell
22 (30.1%)
Lost Paradise Stunters
21 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Crews sections  (Read 18859 times)

Online Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
Re: Crews sections
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 02:26:16 PM »
Just saying, again, we are not letting everyone join to our crew, actually we are fine with our members, we don't need members like if is a mab business. We have experience with our crew, it's kinda 2 years old I think.

before giving them a section there should be a close-look in their upcoming videos to verify if they are really clean by now..
Probably we can give you the pass of our private section in our forum, don't know other way to let know our next projects or our activity here.

that is good but i dont think sfh should get a section cause it could ruin the crew... ''everyone'' would wanna join there and  i would not be the same crew then  :happy:

Tryp already joined. And he does NOT fit in there, his style is just different. IMO. No offense SFH or Tryp. And if they want to have new members let them. Although I think they are wise enough not to let everyone join  :)
Agreed, as I said we do not need new members, I mean we like to have audis and stuff, but while we have fun, I think all the crew it's ok with it.

ED is kinda active too. Even with the modders. Also, SFH is really, really, really active. All the members are improving fastly. I guess it would be the only one able to have a section. imo ofc.
Actually we are pretty active right now, we have 3 or 4 upcoming projects, and without talking about duos and stuff.

Stunters From Hell, absolutely. But only if they promise to always stay heavy fucking metal  :sleep:
Since I'm gonna edit most of their vid. They are gonna stay heavy fucking metal :3
Until cooper left the crew, we'll always have some new vid with some fucking Pantera or Metallica! ;D

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »
GTAS needs some crew which is kinda like ATS, and I find somehow SFH pretty similar to them.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »
I know Sheeptea was annoying about asking for a section, and I know there were some modding accusations...

Time 3xplosion
maxXx - The Real Shit
DP - The Last 24 Hours
New Solo
Devilry
The Final - Yeah 4
GTAStunting.net | Another w/ Devoted Pattern
DP - Paradigm
(and so on...)

but I think we've definitely made a few good videos.

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 02:50:00 PM »
Personally I don't think there is any need for such cautiousness, just give out a few sections to crews that have been around for some time. It wont be the end of the world if they give up after releasing just one video.

Maybe you could organize a poll? :)

Online Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2011, 02:53:39 PM »
Sorcery, no offense but was necessary post DP stuff? I mean, the crew it's pretty new, only a few months ago was created, I posted this because I think that SFH haves the right terms to get a section imo. I'm not having something against you guys, but if you get a section too would be pretty unfair, atleast to me :/

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2011, 03:01:01 PM »
ok I had enough
let's make it like this: we make another video, and if it is good enough, we......have our section? :P

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »
The staff shall discuss the matter of new crew sections soon I guess.

From my point of view DP in VC and LPS in SA would seem like prime contenders, although SFH is going on a good track too.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2011, 03:05:56 PM »
ok I had enough
let's make it like this: we make another video, and if it is good enough, we......have our section? :P

Release a fantastic video stuntgwise and editingwise that will surprise everybody and i vote yes.  :P

Talking seriously , you guys are producing great videos lately and all but i still think that you guys need to improve a little more and get more experience to get a section.

At first , dont start accepting modders in the crew (dont commit the same mistake twice please) or you will turn out to be a DP 2.

But yeah , i want this forum more active , so if you guys produce quality videos why not...

Good luck.

(LPS deserves a section too)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:08:39 PM by Plani »

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 03:16:11 PM »
ok I had enough
(dont commit the same mistake twice please)
?

thx btw

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2011, 03:20:54 PM »
ok I had enough
?

thx btw

Tryp

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »
ok I had enough
?

thx btw

Tryp
but why twice?

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2011, 05:02:54 PM »
I do agree that it looks a bit shallow with so few crews on the list currently, but I think there are no crews that are worthy/good enough yet to deserve this. I'd of course love to get proven otherwise by an amazing crewvideo, but as of this moment things should stay as they are.
Agreed! ^^

Online Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2011, 05:11:08 PM »
Waiting to the answer by the staff :P
then, get a crew section it's all about skills? As I said, DP it's pretty new (nothing against the crew btw), they should be a bit older to get one imo. But LPS has been a pretty active crew and with a stable linup, they should get it too, just like us.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2011, 10:07:20 PM »
ok I had enough

Release a fantastic video stuntgwise and editingwise that will surprise everybody and i vote yes.  :P

Talking seriously , you guys are producing great videos lately and all but i still think that you guys need to improve a little more and get more experience to get a section.

At first , dont start accepting modders in the crew (dont commit the same mistake twice please) or you will turn out to be a DP 2.

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about ?  :lol:

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2011, 10:33:11 PM »
Why the fuck did I leave SFH

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal