Poll

?

Yes
41 (62.1%)
No
25 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Mike and Blah?  (Read 18436 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2007, 07:54:24 AM »
Aries: This has been your decision and simply put, it has resulted in losing kr3mlin and Tackleberry as global moderators. Not a great start to this little plan of yours...

mike and blah, you now need to step up and try to fill their shoes. You need to actually show us you can do some good. Prove yourselves, or else I'll be proven right in thinking you weren't capable of handling the forums in the current state that it is in - packed with hundreds of members, making tons of posts and topics each day, compared to 'ye olden days' when it was a one-horse town and all the members knew each other pretty damn well, considering it was a community small in size.

You've helped run a tiny village before, now let's see how you cope with helping run a city

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 07:57:21 AM »
Quote from: Aries
How did you become mod Tackleberry? Wasn't it because you really wanted the position, and we thought you would be very good for the job.
"Really wanted the position" is wrong, you asked me and I said yes. Also, don't you think my history at GTAS is quite different from mike's? He is been here for a long time, sure, but he has been acting like an idiot from time to time too. I think you've done a big mistake, but no, I'm not going to try to stop you.

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 08:03:09 AM »
Blah for president

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 11:48:51 AM »
Of course they can be mods! But not until 2008 like blah says.

edit: and I voted no, but seein as you guys are already mods...what the hell. You don't deserve the spot now, but you DID. It's straight though, I aint tryin to be all mad or w/e. Have fun doin your job.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 11:51:00 AM by Urban Legend »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 12:00:10 PM »
29 vs 20 - That really proves all of us are glad to see Mike and Blah as moderators...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:00:34 PM by Tackleberry »

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »

Oh damn, with the spam. Come and get me.

Offline NicoGamer

• Veteran Member
  • Graphic Artist
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theunknownbeing.com/
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2007, 12:38:53 PM »
Voted for Yes.

I think they´ll be good as mods.

Demonfade

Mike and Blah?
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2007, 12:48:10 PM »
Quote from: Daffy
I voted no, i'm happy with our current mods and admins.

ZeroX: I was here when the URL was ampt.tk, i agree the forums were better but that wasn't just because of the admins.
The members "makes" a forum, not the admins alone and now there's far more users here now than it was back then and i have to say i think Aries for instance and all of our current admins and moderators has made a great effort to make this place as good as it is right now
ya and the "members" were much better back then...

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2007, 12:48:13 PM »
Well I don't really know what to say... Other than what the friggin shit is going on with the forums these days? Whats this "revolution" from the "old veterans" who have allways been unhappy, allways complaining? Well heres some news for you: WAKE UP! Of course it changes, as Kingjad said it was a small town before when comparing to this place now. And assigning Blah and Mike isn't going to be a miracle fix, even if the "whole" community seems to think so.

And I voted no. And replacing tack and kr3m with Mike and Blah... I wasn't around while Mike and Blah were in charge, but still, I would've kept tack and kr3m anytime.

Demonfade

Mike and Blah?
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »
Quote from: Ostits
Well I don't really know what to say... Other than what the friggin shit is going on with the forums these days? Whats this "revolution" from the "old veterans" who have allways been unhappy, allways complaining? Well heres some news for you: WAKE UP! Of course it changes, as Kingjad said it was a small town before when comparing to this place now. And assigning Blah and Mike isn't going to be a miracle fix, even if the "whole" community seems to think so.

And I voted no. And replacing tack and kr3m with Mike and Blah... I wasn't around while Mike and Blah were in charge, but still, I would've kept tack and kr3m anytime.
dude when this became a .com it attracted all the idiots that caused bullshit even our older members back then acted differently do to it being a better sanctuary.

Less people I found made a much better community and like it has been said in the past this should've been kept exclusive haha.

Atleast Mike and Blah are unbiased, I've got picked on way too much in the past... 5 bans, I mean cmon? Forums died when Andyroososoft left.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:53:01 PM by Demonfade »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2007, 01:22:56 PM »
I voted.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2007, 01:23:03 PM »
We have too many mods as it is, and I haven't seen what they really did to make this a good place so im not convinced, all I see is bad things from them, ofcourse Im not from when the forums started, and if you think they made good decisions then im more than happy for them to be mods here.

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »
Well apparently I've been unmodded before I could really even do anything.

Fine by me, I wasn't ever told why, I've been in class all day today.  It seems like they were setting us up to fail, but didn't even give us the chance to do that.  As for krem and tackle being bitches about the whole thing, I don't see what their deal is.  

People telling us we act like pricks honestly need to chill the fuck out.  And that's exactly what the community was calling for, people to chill the fuck out.  Many people responded positively to Zerox's rant (even though it was highly negative and not as constructive as it should have been) which centered around the idea that the administration were being far too anal about things.

Anyway, before I was modded I told Aries it would probably piss more people off than make them happy.  The vote may not show it, but it seems to have pissed off the important ones.  Being right all the time is soo hard

Btw blackslimeman I can't read your post because it isn't in picture format.

Edit:  Oh, and my member title has also been very maturely changed to Mike's long-term lover.  I do love him very much, however I liked my old member title better...  Even though I cannot remember it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 02:58:16 PM by blah »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »
YES!

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2007, 03:12:05 PM »
for fucks sake, everything is just fucked up and everybody hates eachother. just..... ARGSGSGHHH FUCKING SHUT UP.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal