Author Topic: Deja Vu  (Read 19330 times)

Offline Souzuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Deja Vu
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 08:20:59 AM »
wow, that video was amazing :) its a very refreshing video with an epiuc intro and and a amazing main part :) in my opinion this video falls apart. great job on that one dood :)

btw. The song from hollywood undead was awesome. I saw them live, they are epic :)

@ KM: This song is from Hollywood Undead and the name of the song is Out the way ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 08:22:50 AM by Souzuk »

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 01:19:46 PM »
Isn't this song called Hollywood Undead - Undead lol? Anyway Neo, the intro was pure awesomeness man, I loved the concept and the little details of life you put into a bunch of game characters. Stunts as I expected, were awesome, filled with awesome precisions and grinds. I always wonder damn, no matter how hard I try sometimes I just get stuck on rails but the way you seemed so cool with no sudden movements and stuff, if you look at my grinds you can see how shaky I am. :lol: By the way, was that LV fence ledge grind a lot of fun because that was one of the most fun stunts I've ever landed lol. Overall, I really liked it man, it really inspired me and you actually helped me get my motivation running for the league, thanks and great job Neo, keep on rocking. :P

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2009, 02:32:38 AM »
I didn't like it much

most of the stunts were pretty lame and quite a few were already done in SA, the song was crap (I just muted and listened to good music so), editing was alright, but

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
bummer^

damn nice especially for a damn joystick :lol: now that you and Kan have done a saivc solo you guys should do a duo now lol. anyways GJ man looks like you had fun :)

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2009, 08:59:47 AM »
YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Wicked video dude, lots of precisions which I always enjoy. This time around you did a bunch of grinds, which is good since you never did any before lol. You still managed to pull them off nicely, even if they weren't the most difficult. 

It's always a pleasure watching a Neo vid, the intro was perfect, editing was traditional, and the soundtrack... Hard as Fuck.

Great watch, thanks for the inspiration.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2009, 02:59:50 PM »
YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Wicked video dude, lots of precisions which I always enjoy. This time around you did a bunch of grinds, which is good since you never did any before lol. You still managed to pull them off nicely, even if they weren't the most difficult. 

It's always a pleasure watching a Neo vid, the intro was perfect, editing was traditional, and the soundtrack... Hard as Fuck.

Great watch, thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks man for the kind comments. And thanks to everyone else who watched me vid. I do appreciate it.

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2009, 12:59:17 AM »
Kickass precisions! You sir, are awesome! :euro:

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2009, 02:33:17 AM »
Those natbump2precisions were purely sick!

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2009, 07:52:27 AM »
Great video, loved all those natural bumps2precisions, really enjoyed watching it. Also, nice to see some grinds from you after 5 years :P Nice editing and cool music. 9.5/10

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2009, 09:28:18 AM »
 :lol: that was just amazing. Great great vid man, I really enjoyed watching this one, the precisions were not small shitty ones they were really cool to see. And omg :O ...grinds?! holy shit man, I see now that you've been practicing those. Loved the intro too  :a-cheer: ....Nice choice on a song, liked that one.

This solo was awesome!
 ;D

Offline GI JOE

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/graffitijackassnovak
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »
Solid solo. Strong stunts throughout, an impressive combination of grinds and precisions. Gave you a 'this is how it should be done' feel, bumps were perfect and the execution on the landings were second to none. My favourite stunts had to be the pole bump to bridge precision in Los Santos, and of course the finisher! Pure brilliance. I was not a fan of the song, I don't think it went well with the video and certanly the pace of the video, but im sure thats a favourite of yours and you used it for because of course its your solo. The clean cut editing was a nice change to a blur of flashes and dark green, the intro was awesome, really set the video off and got you warmed up for the stunts. Well another awesome solo from you Neo, good job this showed up on youtube otherwise I would of missed out. Anyway good luck with the future, thanks for a legendry watch!

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2009, 09:05:44 AM »
Liked it, though not exactly what I expected. Some of the stunts felt as though they could have been landed better, others were landed perfectly. Music was cool, I guess, and editing was nice. Overall it was decent, but not perfect.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »
awesome  :wub:

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2009, 04:11:48 PM »
Really great video Neo. Loved the precisions and the grinds were a nice touch aswell. Though I thought the natural bump in LS should have been the finisher but owell not a bad finisher anyways. Hated the song but the editing did fit it nicely. Another great intro aswell. Great enjoyable video.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2009, 07:05:50 PM »
Thank you again everyone for the very kind comments  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal