Author Topic: R4 Named vs Max (Max wins 0:3)  (Read 6303 times)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: R4 Named vs Max
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 03:44:27 AM »
A 'wallbump' is a bonk in my eyes, not a bump. And if you consider those ramps I don't see a reason why you'd consider Named's otherwise. Exactly the same thing is happening in his stunt as in those clips. You hit a slanted surface hard enough to get some good air. They are not bumps.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2014, 04:08:16 AM »
Can someone clip it?...

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2014, 05:55:18 AM »
There you go

entry

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 06:29:41 AM »
Thanks!

Max : The amount of creativity there was quite huge, that's what I liked about your entry. It was, overall, pretty basic, but your originality made it all :P

Named : Well, that's a great stunt, was waiting for the top there :P For me, that's a ramp and not a bump, but still, I understand why Streem is confused, it's still a valid entry.

My vote goes to Max

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 08:48:24 AM »
Named : Well, that's a great stunt, was waiting for the top there :P For me, that's a ramp and not a bump, but still, I understand why Streem is confused, it's still a valid entry.

Thank you for the feedback Mxz, actually the higher prec is old by MtS, also i would like to thank you Simon for the feedback and support about Streem doubts, as far i know ramp is a thing and bump is other, and many thanks for making this clip Max im really busy with my job and studies, i had the impression that in all my matches Streem just pointed defects in my work, i believe that in parts it has wronged me, now finally has happened, i just hope that in next time i might really be correctly evaluated, good job with your entry Max  :)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2014, 09:11:15 AM »

Thank you for the feedback Mxz, actually the higher prec is old by MtS, also i would like to thank you Simon for the feedback and support about Streem doubts, as far i know ramp is a thing and bump is other, and many thanks for making this clip Max im really busy with my job and studies, i had the impression that in all my matches Streem just pointed defects in my work, i believe that in parts it has wronged me, now finally has happened, i just hope that in next time i might really be correctly evaluated, good job with your entry Max  :)
I don't even recall any other matches of you, so whatever you say

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2014, 12:06:45 PM »
Both weak stunts in my opinion. Voting for Max since his idea was pretty original, I expected something more from Named's entry

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2014, 01:24:57 PM »

Rust gets my vote as it seemed like an actual ditch stunt

How did you set it up? Doesn't look legit

You may review your posts dude, anyway was gone already, good job Max best of lucky for you at the next challenge

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2014, 01:33:07 PM »

Rust gets my vote as it seemed like an actual ditch stunt

How did you set it up? Doesn't look legit

You may review your posts dude, anyway was gone already, good job Max best of lucky for you at the next challenge
Why would I do that? I explained you that the bus set up wasn't legit but you somehow didn't seem and still don't understand it. Try to look at your preformance rather than others please.

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 01:37:12 PM »
Thanks dude, wish you best of luck aswell!^^

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2014, 11:08:33 PM »
@Streem, maybe you didn't want him to think that, but the way you told him all these stuff, just frustrated himself :P I understand him. But still, nothing was against you Named. (I guess). Everyone has its own expression (like being cold or smth), and it might be misunderstood on the internet.

If you don't understand what I just said, nevermind. :lol:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »
@Streem, maybe you didn't want him to think that, but the way you told him all these stuff, just frustrated himself :P I understand him. But still, nothing was against you Named. (I guess). Everyone has its own expression (like being cold or smth), and it might be misunderstood on the internet.

If you don't understand what I just said, nevermind. :lol:

For sure i understand, but the fact there he just aponted the troubles and dont said the good things or talked for seryously with me, make me feel bad, because i losted my time to land this stuffs and worked hard, my life isn't easy dude, nevermind... was gone already, but thank you for the feedback Mxz  :)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
Re: R4 Named vs Max (Max wins 0:3)
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBGVtLxas6A

1:14

Here it is, just so you know it's old

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile