Author Topic: Playstation Network  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Playstation Network
« on: May 17, 2011, 02:55:09 AM »
So, it's slowly going online at the moment. Some people already have access while others still need to wait. Anyways, I was wondering which games you are gonna pick as you may know, Sony has introduced a Welcome Back pack for anyone. You can pick two out of these five games:

- LittleBigPlanet
- InFamous
- Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
- Wipeout HD/Fury
- Dead Nation

also in addition to that you get 30 days of Playstation Plus, any good tips on what you can get with that?

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Playstation Network
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 03:21:08 AM »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 03:33:40 AM »
?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 05:42:19 AM »
So, it's slowly going online at the moment. Some people already have access while others still need to wait. Anyways, I was wondering which games you are gonna pick as you may know, Sony has introduced a Welcome Back pack for anyone. You can pick two out of these five games:

- LittleBigPlanet
- InFamous
- Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
- Wipeout HD/Fury
- Dead Nation

also in addition to that you get 30 days of Playstation Plus, any good tips on what you can get with that?
We get 2 games for free? Sweet. I've already got Infamous, dunno what Dead Nation is. So not sure yet. But Ratchet & Clank is probably one of'em. 

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 05:45:17 AM »
PS Plus is.. what exactly? I'm too much of a PC fag to understand.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 05:48:22 AM »
PS Plus is.. what exactly? I'm too much of a PC fag to understand.
I'm not sure either, that's why I posted this for some frequent PS3 users to give us some tips. From what I've heard you can get some pretty neat dynamic wallpapers and stuff with it and free games (though those games will disappear if you're 30 days are over)

We get 2 games for free? Sweet. I've already got Infamous, dunno what Dead Nation is. So not sure yet. But Ratchet & Clank is probably one of'em.
Heard Dead Nation is pretty fun, it's a zombie game but with a from up top view (like GTA2 or Dead Ops Arcade if you played Black Ops).

I'm thinking of getting Wipeout HD and probably InFamous. I guess I could tell my brother to get the other two (I have LBP) so I can get those as well. :P
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:50:18 AM by Genyus »

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 10:22:06 AM »
Wow! i hope this is real! if it is im gonna take infamous and little big planet <3

im a frequent PS3 user and im not sure either what PS plus is but i think your right and you also can have discounts on some games!

but am i the only one who does not receive the email to change my password?

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 10:26:00 AM »
Because of my addiction to the PC I almost forgot I got a PSN too. Might get Infamous and Wipeout then. I've already played Prototype and because of the neverending argument on YouTube
between those two I'm kinda curious to which is better.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 10:31:18 AM »
Because of my addiction to the PC I almost forgot I got a PSN too. Might get Infamous and Wipeout then. I've already played Prototype and because of the neverending argument on YouTube
The difference is the following, Protoype run about with powers (I.E Running up walls, throwing cars and basicly just fuck about. While Infamous, has a more Parkour approach with some powers(like floating and gliding along railways.) So if you want a Parkour like game then InFamous by far, but if you enjoy fucking about doing whatever then Prototype. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 10:35:44 AM by Simon »

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
Which should i pick? What do you guys take? :O

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »
The difference is the following, Protoype run about with powers (I.E Running up walls, throwing cars and basicly just fuck about. While Infamous, has a more Parkour approach with some powers(like floating and gliding along railways.) So if you want a Parkour like game then InFamous by far, but if you enjoy fucking about doing whatever then Prototype.
That's actually the first mature response I've ever seen considering these games. It'll be no problem for me then as I like both fuck-arounds and parkour. :P

Sear, get on MSN :<

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 10:34:47 PM »
I just received the email! and my psn is working but do you know where we choose the game we want?? coz the PSstore isnt working still!  :(

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »
little big planet & Ratchet and Clank :P
and i dont even got PS3  :unsure:

Offline Cocaine

• NL | WL | ASC
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 10:54:44 AM »
Gonna buy PS3, when im back from Germany and i will buy Black Ops, GT5 and something more.
Goona buy PS3+Move, Only 335 Euro :O

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal