Author Topic: GTASL2 Video  (Read 16971 times)

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2006, 12:06:16 PM »
Quote from: Turtle Dick
Why do you need Brandon's skin? He didn't enter the SL.
You're right, I don't need it.  

Only Deathvayne's left then. If I don't get it's not a big problem, cause he only made one stunt. Maybe it won't even be in the vid.

I'll reformat my computer tomorrow, which will probably make it possible for me to render .wmv's again. So this vid shouldn't be too far away, I got plenty of time to edit it.

Offline Shifty

• View Profile
    • http://
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2006, 01:16:26 AM »
That's nice to hear Tackle. Good luck with the rest.  

Emjay06

GTASL2 Video
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2006, 02:51:42 PM »
Quote from: PlethZorb
i'll voice this.

Croikey!!! LOOKIT THE CHOMPAS ON THAT WEAH-WOLF

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2006, 03:18:32 AM »
I got most if it planned now, all songs set and so on. It will take some time to finish it, I have quite much to do and next week school starts again. I hope to start recording this week though.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2006, 03:19:52 AM »
Good luck with it dude. I am sure it'll turn out great.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »
I have some ideas of how to make this, but not to forget something I want to ask some questions.

What text would you all like to see, when the stunts are shown? Do you only want the stunters nick, or do you think the round's number and the mission should be shown too? Just please tell me how you would like it to be. Please tell me exact what text you think should be shown.

Thanks.

Maybe I'll ask more later too.

Demonfade

GTASL2 Video
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2006, 07:58:15 PM »
Ya your full of it TB, Infact I still have the .rep that is complete legit so shove it up your ass GTA SL 1 was much better. Don't put me in this video for it's very dishonoring.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 07:59:10 PM by Demonfade »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2006, 08:57:41 PM »
^ Was there any need for that  
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 03:49:30 AM by Dannye »

Offline infested

• View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2006, 01:27:09 PM »
Show the mission as well

Offline Sadness

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2006, 02:40:08 PM »
demon what you mean?

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2006, 02:42:11 PM »
Quote from: Demonfade
Ya your full of it TB, Infact I still have the .rep that is complete legit so shove it up your ass GTA SL 1 was much better. Don't put me in this video for it's very dishonoring.
Seriously, I don't understand why you wrote that. What exactly do you mean and why exactly don't you want to be in it?

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2006, 02:46:34 PM »
Showing the challenge sounds like a good idea to me, if there's a way that makes it look not too obtrusive.

Also, round number sounds good too, but you wouldnt need to show that for every stunt, perhaps just show it before each section of stunts (ie. If you were doing it in chronological order, then you could do a "round1" title then show the stunts you were gonna show from round one, then a "round2" title ... etc).

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2006, 02:53:37 PM »
Quote from: Dannye
Showing the challenge sounds like a good idea to me, if there's a way that makes it look not too obtrusive.

Also, round number sounds good too, but you wouldnt need to show that for every stunt, perhaps just show it before each section of stunts (ie. If you were doing it in chronological order, then you could do a "round1" title then show the stunts you were gonna show from round one, then a "round2" title ... etc).
Yeah, I've planned to show the round before the section starts. Though I'll probably show some random stunts at some occasions too, then the round number is needed to be shown. Showing the challenge would be the best, but I'm not sure I'm able to do it in a good way. I'll try something, but I think it would be more annoying than informative.

I've made a border thing too. If there's someone who is really interested, please hit me up at MSN so I can send it, then we can discuss it.

Demonfade

GTASL2 Video
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2006, 03:01:22 PM »
I'm sorry that whoever it was couldn't even read a date on my replay. But I don't want to be in the video because I got cheated out of it and this was handled poorly. I think you miss read my statement but I said the reason I don't want to be in and I just stated it again. So no thanks.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL2 Video
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2006, 02:57:46 PM »
Sorry that I haven't kept you updated, but that's because not much have happened. I've been quite busy and this is not really what I've prioritized. Also Medieval 2: Total War has caught me...

I got pretty much every thing planned though, what takes time is recording all the stunts. It will be finished, but maybe not so soon. It's looking good so far at least, so I'll try to keep it that way and you will have something to look forward to.  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal