Author Topic: ROUND 1: PyReX vs. iCy [iCy Won]  (Read 3048 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: PyReX vs. iCy
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 11:20:43 AM »
Cocaine, editing it's not all about showing a stunt and edit it from calm to hard enviroment (talking about this chall) it's also about having the imaginationg to create something like a little intro, instead of using the stunt and then go to the hard part, you can use that scripting and looks 140% better, not saying that PyReX's one wasn't good, just my opinion.

PyReX: Cool CC and zoom blur, looked pretty neat but stunt was show way too much times and in obvious cam angles, like you will know what will happend on the stunt before it is shown, if you know what I mean :P

iCy: Amazing work dude, that intro was a really awesome one and the cutting clip gave a really stylish touch. The distortion effect was awesome, also the last clip was a bit unsynced but I'm not really sure tho :P just a stupid thing..

Voting to iCy
Youtube is unsynced when you look at it from GTAS, just look at it on youtube, it's sync.

Offline WaRoW

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 07:53:37 AM »
I vote Icy for the power of that infernus bump effect.
Good job to Pyrex too but Icy's one was much better because of his power.

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 03:58:26 AM »
Daaamn, iCy still fucking the shit out of everybody. Loved what you made your entry. PyReX' was good too but not good enough to beat iCy. Vote for iCy.

Offline XTO --

• Board Mods
  • HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 08:21:44 AM »
iCy reached the 'power' I wanted for this entry. And I must say it was a beast. Vote goes to iCy.

For a full review, pm

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal