Author Topic: Spots Topic  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 11:39:55 AM »
I can use a backup spot for my Infernus Double Bump challenge since my main spot I'm trying is kinda hard/annoying (yeah, Darkstar's one Dan )

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 05:34:28 AM »
I actually have one infernus double bump but i cant tell is the first bump even a bump    + im not sure is it 50ft.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »
Sorry Guys it looks like its over for me here in round 1 ...

My internet connection is now nearly TOTALLY gone! I can't even stay online for like 30 seconds. Its moooooore than lucky to even get connected to the internet with such a connection, then also to come through into this thread without crashing and click on the "Reply" button to make any answers.

Yesterday a guy of our current internet provider should have come to check out why it always crashes and gets fucked up even more and more atm, but those bitches didn't. We'll call those fools again ... THEY HAVE TO CORRECT THIS FUCKING SHIT! (I think our router is broken in some kind, already checked all cables, settings, reinstalled everything n stuff)

Have to say sorry again and again ... looks like I won't be able to upload another file (replay/challenge screen) from my pc until my connection is working correctly again =(. So pls use my Infy stunt in LV (attachmed file of my last post in this thread) to even have a replay of every TFM member for a challenge. Sure I'll still try to land that stoppie or even to make a screen and get it somehow online for you. Or much better would be if I get my replay online of the stoppie spot version I landed before the SATL beginning.

I dunno how it was with this backup'ed members of the teams. So if we still would be enough persons for the challenge amount, ya can set me to the backup one instead of donfi or whatever (dunno wtf).

It ain't worth it to try to get online all the time cuz it just failes again and again while trying to get connected. It fucking always loses the WLAN. Sure I've tested to connect with a LAN cable but then the whole router crashes ("DSL" & "Internet" lights turns off for unknown reasons). As I said the router has to be bronken somehow.

I wish you good luck at your current challenges and trys. Hopefully we'll arrive the second round as a team even if I am actually kinda "inactive" cuz of tecnically K.O. Would like to "be back" in the second round with for sure hopefully a stable working connection.

Gonna edit this or try to post again if I've any stunt/spot updates. If not, goodbye for a now unknown time. :/

(Wrote this in MS Word, copied and pasted as fast as I could into this "board reply window" when I was shortly connected)

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 10:55:12 AM »
Well, Donki quit stunting, your not submitting looks like were screwed

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 01:26:43 PM »
He has submitted LV highway stunt, so we aint screwed at all.
- You don't know the status of The Ducks, they might have alot of problems too
- He has a stunt and if it's not perfect then our other stunts have to be. We have ~ challenges to win.
- WE SHALL PWN.

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 06:19:15 AM »
Quote from: Genyus
He has submitted LV highway stunt, so we aint screwed at all.
- You don't know the status of The Ducks, they might have alot of problems too
- He has a stunt and if it's not perfect then our other stunts have to be. We have ~ challenges to win.
- WE SHALL PWN.

So which are the challenges that are not done?

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »
Ok guys, Im sorry. I didnt manage to land anything and tomorrow
Im going on vacation for the weekend. Maybe you can ask Sweet
for an extension of the deadline? We also had no backup stunter so we deserve something. Ill say again Im very sorry to dissapoint you guys. Good luck and WE SHALL PWN..?

Offline StuntKing

• Veteran Member
  • Already banned in 7 states
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
Well, the biggest apology here goes to Dan, he has planned everything, and it looks like everyone found a way to screw up. as for me, iBSM is already landed. i want to improve tho.

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 04:41:50 AM »
SO SAVE YOUR WISHES FOR THE SKY

Offline Fire Dragon

• View Profile
    • http://gtastunt.net
Spots Topic
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 05:01:32 AM »
iBSM, Stoppie 2 Grind, P2B2Grind only are landed ?

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spots Topic
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 05:59:41 AM »
Im afraid, yes  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal