Author Topic: Coercion  (Read 9701 times)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
Re: Coercion
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 07:16:24 PM »
lots of wierd stunts imo, but w/e
baby no had the stuff, but its hard to belive that he maid it in 24h :ajaja:

red nose vik..what? :lol:

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 11:29:41 PM »
great video, I loved the airgrab grind.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:35:24 PM by j­­­­ »

Offline Hugo

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2012, 04:14:19 AM »
Wow Demon !

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2012, 05:40:08 AM »
Awesome stunts, especially for 24h, good jub guys!

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2012, 05:51:20 AM »
I know you have your own point of view but I have to say both stunts were old. The water gap had been landed by Cdarmy and the p2b landed by Bluster.
OK, might be wrong about the watergap but it still looks floaty to me. However, I'm still quite certain the finisher as modded, the fact Bluster also landed it means nothing to me (because I don't think he's clean either).

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2012, 06:39:17 AM »
I know you have your own point of view but I have to say both stunts were old. The water gap had been landed by Cdarmy and the p2b landed by Bluster.
OK, might be wrong about the watergap but it still looks floaty to me. However, I'm still quite certain the finisher as modded, the fact Bluster also landed it means nothing to me (because I don't think he's clean either).
i can upload the rep if you want,i am clean

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2012, 06:48:57 AM »
I almost didn't made bigair stunt,but in my opinion,this is very rational that the original handling to do the finisher stunt.  The tire looks have rubbed the wall of building,made him rise so tall I think.

Just believe it's clean. :ajaja:

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2012, 10:56:01 PM »

i think you just question the spot

Offline Memory

• Coquettish invincible
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2012, 02:41:07 AM »
I don't know why there are so many people protect Demon,he is Obviously mod,This is a fact
All of You dare to criticize GRUDIG so why you don't dare to criticize him?Because demon is more succeeful? That was not fair
In fact in China he is just a fucking asshole!

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2012, 04:26:32 AM »
I don't know why there are so many people protect Demon,he is Obviously mod,This is a fact
All of You dare to criticize GRUDIG so why you don't dare to criticize him?Because demon is more succeeful? That was not fair

your personality  is worse than dogs, you know shit, you just hate me so you use this shit to attack me
in china GTAS you are the most bad guy, i've never spoke bad languages to others except for you, you always disgree with me , now you are here and do what fucking things like this, i can't stand anymore. if you have no evidence please don't speak bad language to me.
i never mod. This is a personal point of view that i was modded. but you modded before, now you have no capacity to say words like those.
You are the shame of China.
i can promise that i didn't mod, whether you believe it or not is non of my business

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2012, 04:36:28 AM »
oh this is gonna get good

everyone they're meeting up behind the school at the bikes 9 pm go now

Offline Damerick

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2012, 04:40:24 AM »
As I am from chinese gtas I can prove that Memory is a really bad guy. He is a mischief-maker and loves to "shout abuses in the street", using many bad languages and being utterly unreasonable. However Demon's stunting skills and his integrity are well known in chinese gtas, you guys have seen many of his stunts also. I believe Demon never mod. And Memory dismisses all these, he is never worthy of being so many years together with Demon and us in chinese gtas. He has to learn how to respect others.

Offline Memory

• Coquettish invincible
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2012, 05:12:18 AM »

your personality  is worse than dogs, you know shit, you just hate me so you use this shit to attack me
in china GTAS you are the most bad guy, i've never spoke bad languages to others except for you, you always disgree with me , now you are here and do what fucking things like this, i can't stand anymore. if you have no evidence please don't speak bad language to me.
i never mod. This is a personal point of view that i was modded. but you modded before, now you have no capacity to say words like those.
i can promise that i didn't mod, whether you believe it or not is non of my business

What are you worth I hate? You have enough qualified?Cheating dog.

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2012, 05:14:52 AM »

i look donw on you , you don't need to say more to me

Offline Memory

• Coquettish invincible
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2012, 05:22:40 AM »

i look donw on you , you don't need to say more to me

Haha you make me laugh? Now you are cheating, not me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal