Author Topic: Official team:  (Read 3025 times)

Offline WaRoW

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Official team:
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 02:56:52 AM »
can i be in the first week? because i'm in holidays for 1 week , then i'll can do my best
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:57:02 AM by WaRoW »

bluedagger

Official team:
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 05:20:59 AM »
Quote from: Torque
First of all why was your other one banned in the first place.

I think it was something about him bitching to the admins, saying that they protect Taz.

I know its taken out of context, it was something with Foxmaster modding the last stunt of his solo, then he didnt get banned, and for some reason, to ARNAX that means that admins are protecting Taz... I dont get it, but I guess that is why he was banned.

Sorry if I'm double posting, my internet kinda sucks ATM.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Official team:
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 11:38:07 AM »
Well if he has something to say he could do it in a civilized manner and then he wouldn't have gotten banned. And the admins do not protect Taz, Daffy and WH do.

I know for a fact that some of the admins would've banned him a long time ago if he they could've.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:38:33 AM by Torque »

bluedagger

Official team:
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
Quote from: Torque
Well if he has something to say he could do it in a civilized manner and then he wouldn't have gotten banned. And the admins do not protect Taz, Daffy and WH do.

I know for a fact that some of the admins would've banned him a long time ago if he they could've.

He did say it in a civilized manner, but he kept saying it, spreading it all over GTAS. Like he was some kind of missionary, not cool.

Offline Deidara

• View Profile
Official team:
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 01:33:28 AM »
in second week started me and?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal