Author Topic: Headphone speaker test?  (Read 874 times)

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
Headphone speaker test?
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:38:58 AM »
I think my Siberia V2 headphones might be broken or atleast a bit worn out. The right speaker sometimes stops working but all I have to do to fix it is fiddle with the volumecontrol and then it comes to life. It has been like that for a while and it doesn't bother me that much.

The reason for me making this topic is that the right speaker has felt less powerful than it used to. It feels like the left speaker has more "boom" to it.

What I am asking now is if someone on this forum knows a program or website where you can test your headphones somehow?

Cheers!

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Headphone speaker test?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 01:31:43 PM »
Have you looked into your audio settings and see if anything was out of balance?

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
Just did and everything seems fine. The thing is that it isn't that easy to note. It's not much hearing, it's more about how "it feels".

I'll try to explain. The sound usually feels like it's in your head since that's the center of both speakers. Now it sounds more like it is a TINY bit more to the left part of my head. Geez... I sound like such an audiophile.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 04:29:38 PM »
I know that feel brah.
I usually just balance it an inch to the opposite side, but that's not really a great patchwork.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal