Author Topic: MaCi - Vernissage  (Read 16691 times)

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
MaCi - Vernissage
« on: November 08, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »
The big day has finally come for me. Half a year ago I realized that I couldn't be doing this for much longer, for several reasons which I would like to keep as personal but don't worry - it's nothing special really. To make it short, I want to follow my dreams to 100% and in order to do that I came to the conclusion that a certain thing had to be sacrificed. That's why I got myself Vegas in June this year, to edit my own best-of video. The tricky thing was that I had never edited nor used Vegas before, disregarded a couple of Movie Maker stunt films back in 07-08, so that made it extra fun to work with a new project! After finishing the best-of I found myself in a situation where I was waiting for several projects to be completed (Cold Sweat II, for example) so I decided to stunt for a solo since the moment I came back from the stunting break during editing, I landed two pretty neat stunts.

In order to make this solo happening this year as I aimed for, I had to close my critical eye and learn to be satisfied with less, and what you will most likely find in the solo part is a handful of slightly lamed, poor executed stunts but I must mention that I did my very, very best to get as close as possible to the perfect stunts. So if you start to mention that many stunts looked bad - I already know that, thank you very much, and you're most welcome to go and re-land them better yourselves but don't expect a walk in the park; if so I would have landed them better myself. In fact, I actually have a couple of great stunts which I think are some of the best I've ever landed.

Back to the editing, in which I found a new hobby but sadly it was the first and last "professional" edited stunting movie I ever made. I spent..I don't know, but at least 100 hours on it, since it both took me a lot of time to learn the program and because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I wanted to use everything I liked about editing, I watched many videos to get inspiration and I had some favorite moments from older videos which inspired me to try them. My biggest inspiration sources has been
Theonly One, Tackleberry, Daffy, Herr-Dav', Rusch69..yeah, and many more great editors. I didn't want to do a basic editing really, the best of part was indeed quite basic with a few polished moments, but in the solo part I wanted to make something beyond the usual, something extreme but still laid back with a sense of humor and a lightened up mood. Something between repetitive and random, if I'd describe it but it's absolutely nothing random about anything, I've thought so much about every single effect and angle, and "extra" stuff that I wouldn't call anything random. More..experimental. After all, I made this video for myself and this will be the video I'll watch in a few years and be able to say to me and my company; "This is what I used to do, this is something I gave 100% for".

The moment you're reading this, all of my GTAStunting related msn contacts have been deleted. I'm terribly sorry for those of you who enjoyed talking to me, but I need to get this off my mind, and do it one hundred procent. I won't be active around here anymore, and don't try to contact me either because I will probably be very, very hard to reach. All my GTA's are uninstalled, I've collected everything stunting related on my computer and put it all into one huge fucking folder, and made a .rar of it which I'm not planning to open. I'm closing the book, locking the chest and leaving it to my memories.
I would like to thank everyone of you who stunt for a good cause, and those of you who will make sure this will keep on living in the future. More thanks are included in the outro :)
Another thing, these kind of moments are perfect for confessions and I'm sure a couple of you still believe that I'm a modder so here it comes;
I have never modded anything and I have never known how to do it and I have never wanted to try it.

MaCi - Vernissage

Part 1; "The Essential MaCi"

*Best of, stunts taken from following videos and/or stunting leagues:

Cold Sweat
[DSS] Infernal Blood
Exorcism
GTASL4
GTASL6
Madonna
Plague
Show me how to drive on the East Coast
Solidarity
[WH] Omicron

*Including two unreleased stunts which where supposed to be a part of the next WH crew video.

Soundtrack;
Cat Stevens - Father and Son

Part 2; "Ten Inches Unbuffed"

Stunts landed between 2011-07-09 to 2011-11-05, except for the Sanchez-stunt which was landed on 2010-07-22. Guest stunt by Theonly One, and I dedicate the specific editing at his stunt to him, which was 100% inspired by some of his editings.

Soundtrack;
Pantera - Hellbound

Part 3; Outro

Thanks to "Church Media Videos" and to "RedSunCZE" for the backgrounds.
A couple of mixed replays were used such as fun stunts, unused or sick attempts. Including my first video appearance ever, from a video named "Evil Twins" under the nickname "Mom Cipriani" released around Christmas 2006.

Soundtrack;
Dire Straits - Brothers in arms
Links;

MaCi - Vernissage

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uj6rhsc04da3ec/MaCi%20-%20Vernissage.wmv?dl=0
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:26:05 PM by MaCi »

Offline hiddeN

• grescha wnb
    • View Profile
    • XVideos
Re: MaCi - Vernissage
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 10:30:09 AM »
fiaaarst!

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 10:32:53 AM »
You released Deviate II stunts!  :sleep:

Just kidding, watching.  :P I'm sure it will be epic.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 10:33:17 AM »
I hate myself. I'll miss you as fuck man.. You were a great guy.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 12:01:45 PM »
Moved it back since the cat's out of the bag anyway.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »
watching

e/ Didn't like the music at all, but the stunts were sick! The finisher of the second part, my god :o Lost 3 spots though, damn you :<
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:12:40 PM by NOAHofDEATH »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 12:06:05 PM »
This should be really good, gonna watch it. Weird to see you quit btw, you made an insane comeback and you already leave so fast. I get the sacrificing thing though.

Wow, you nailed it dude. That was absolutely perfect, the amount of killer stunts was just insane. Hadn't seen all of your stuff so your best off was almost like another solo to me. So much great stunts, jebus. Second part finisher is wtf amazing. I really dig your style, it's really really good.

And you pulled off the editing like a boss. The first part had a feel good/sad feeling to it which really came over as you probably intended, together with that song. And the second part was so hilariously good. I love how you take a piss on brutal editing, yet at the same time are very serious about it and it worked so god damn well. Easily one of my favorite editings this year.

I hope you will be able to fulfill your dreams, enjoy life mate that's the best thing you can do.

ps. Mom Cipriani owned this video :P
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:33:40 PM by Genyus »

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 12:15:25 PM »
Watching

e/ Epicness. Cya
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:30:28 PM by plak »

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 12:19:15 PM »
Damn, don't leave us...  :(
A great watch, the first song wasn't really my music style but anyways. The stunts were insane :o
I will miss you and your epic stunts!! Have a great time mate, and good luck in live :)
I hope we can still talk on msn from time to time :P

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 12:26:24 PM »
Awesome stunts dude, but I don't like of the songs.
Whatever, this is a great video !

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 12:29:20 PM »
Good watch and good decision to leave I guess. Doing something more meaningful then stunting is always better :P

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 12:33:46 PM »
Will watch now.

E: Great best of, I fully enjoyed it. The soundtrack and editing were great. I'm very sad to hear that you're leaving because you were kind of an inspiration to me. GTAS is losing much with your leaving because you were a great person. Good luck in future  :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:59:47 PM by GDL »

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »
Finally it's out!

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 12:38:56 PM »
This is brilliant mate! you sure are one of the best people around GTAS, stunting and personal-wise. The stunts were incredibly amazing, I just can't pick a favorite! Also that grind @that ship in the credits is soo stylish ;D I also loved the fact that you are awesome at big airs AND technical stunts! Farewell to you, best of luck with anything you do :)
And for the first time we get to see Ma' Cipriani!!!!!!!(oh wait, I couldn't see her in that cab :( )
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:40:42 PM by Jubito »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 12:41:07 PM »
Beautiful

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal