Author Topic: Hey  (Read 1066 times)

Andyroososoft

Hey
« on: May 01, 2005, 11:01:11 AM »
I'm a php programmer and was wondering if anyone needed anything done... I have some work if you want reply back and then Ill post... Very Cheap also!
hit me up on msn man. I am in need of some good PHP scripters, as we only have 1 on staff at the moment (Blah). My e-mail address is [email protected]

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 12:29:24 PM »
WTF is PHP :(

Andyroososoft

Hey
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 04:51:11 PM »
it's a web-based programming language which allows users interactivity on a website pretty much. These forums run on PHP scripts

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 12:28:13 AM »
WTF is PHP :(
Heres a basic explanation

"PHP is a server-side scripting language and interpreter that is available on a wide range of platforms, including some versions of Apache, and Microsoft's Internet Information Server (IIS). The original program was called Personal Home Page Tools, which is where the initials PHP come from. There are also a few other definitions of the name, mostly thought up in retrospect. Some say that PHP is a recursive three letter acronym meaning, PHP Hypertext Pre-processor. Another generally accepted definition is Pre Hypertext Processor. The PHP script is embedded in the Web page, and interpreted on the server before being sent to the client who requested the page. PHP is open source, and may be downloaded from"

and this may be a little more understandable

"PHP  is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML"

Offline LogiK

• View Profile
    • http://COMMING SOON!
Hey
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 06:30:47 PM »
and the gold goes to....ZeroX for his fine copy paste job ;) but nice little explanation for thoughs that have no idea of what php is I meen when you look at the address bar when you goto post it says index.php so that does prove that many people use it
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 06:31:22 PM by Shorty Da Pimp »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal