Author Topic: Ask USS  (Read 256332 times)

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
Re: Ask USS
« Reply #1935 on: November 17, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
thanks my darling :wub:

maby i could make you one some day :happy: (if you want to)

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: November 17, 2011, 01:47:49 PM »
that's exactly what I would like! :cheernutz:

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: November 17, 2011, 01:50:17 PM »
ill try something tonight  ;) got something on my mind

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: November 18, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »
what would be you'r dream collab's line up if you could choose 10 stunters who are active or inactive stunters
(but not the ones who are quit, like plethzorb werewolf,,,)

e:mine would be

in VC ofc

mehmet
raskal
mr.magic
macsta
iceD
Daffy
Raekwon
Knapman
Mythic
Darkyy

editor would be herr-dav

and Q2
who in gtas has/had the most same kind of stunting style as I and who got the same kind of stunting style to you?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:52:00 AM by Ɛ>ʇƏWHƏW »

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: November 18, 2011, 10:54:12 AM »
Good questions Mehmet!

I'm not sure who's active and who's inactive... My list would consist mostly of people who quit but!

Kukiel
Barney
Kaneda
Daffy
Explosion
Red
eddeman
Sorcery
darkyy
The Big V

Hmmm I'm already at ten and there are tons more that I can think of  :cheersad: lol

Editor: Turtleboy

As for the stunter that kind of has the same style as you I'd say Eatab Or Raskal  :P
As for me I'd like to consider myself a mix of sweet nagual and sony

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: November 18, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »
10 persons ? Daaamn that's a lot, if I exclude the USS crew it is even harder (else I'd pick you guys but it's the easy way out), but gladly surprised you would pick me both  :lol:

10 persons I'd like to collab with, who aren't in USS and whom I haven't been in a video with before :

Arnax
Niger
Ofthemountain
Baseline
Corevil
Gavran
Noah
Eddeman
MMM
Reynolds

Took me a while to gather so many persons, but out of the criterias I listed above these are well thought I think.

You're hard to classify Mehmet, your style has evolved a lot, in a good way you've diversified. If I had to pick one close to you, I'd say EataB also !

I don't know, everybody has the same style as me, I just don't use any secondary vehicles  :lol:

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: November 19, 2011, 07:29:43 AM »
I don't know, everybody has the same style as me, I just don't use any secondary vehicles  :lol:

Nobody is a super stud like you Dark :wub:

PS: Mehmet you should make sigs for everyone in USS! They're awesome!

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: November 19, 2011, 08:10:25 AM »
Raskydoo  :cheernutz:

And I agree, they're as tight as Angelina Jolie's tits, I'd love one too !  :euro:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #1943 on: November 19, 2011, 04:27:38 PM »
Darkyy, do you like painters alot?

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: November 20, 2011, 10:01:31 AM »
Ah Rainbow, you've been phasing on my sig ?  :P

I do enjoy paintings, I wish I had some introduction to art in my childhood, slowly trying to acquire some knowledge since I've finally understood a little bit of the charm that emanates from painting.

Hope it answers your questions, else : yes I do enjoy painters ! :)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: November 20, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »
1. Ah Rainbow, you've been phasing on my sig ?  :P

2. since I've finally understood a little bit of the charm that emanates from painting.

1. Yes I certainly did. I thought I recognized Van Gogh.
2. Never understood the charm of paintings although I can express myself better using images or videos rather then words. I also don't understand how literature can be a subject we get teached in school which is even something you can fail your whole year on.  :P

Another bunch of questions since you do like paintings: What do you think of Mondriaan? And why do you think his paintings are so expensive? And do you agree on the pricetags of his "simple" work?

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: November 20, 2011, 12:32:22 PM »
Just to have a take on your 2., I guess the charm of paintings isn't something you can classify or explain, it's all about what you feel in front of the painting than what you think.

Never got locked on a detail, a color, something you couldn't explain or anything that bothered you on a painting ? I believe that's what has stroke me first and pushed me to get to know more about painting, painters and meanings of those.

To bounce back on my last sentence, I believe you can't like Mondriaan's paintings if you don't have a limited knowledge of the reason he was doing vertical and horizontal lines filled with basic colors. (Yeah he has done more complex paintings too when he was younger, but that's the ones I've seen the most)

However, even knowing briefly why, it's definitely not paintings I worship. Maybe if I read each of it's own interpretations I'd stare in awe but right now, I'm far from amazed  :P

Art is all about speculation in my opinion. At the beginning an artist gets some recognition for it's talent, his prices get higher, higher, higher... and the rarity/unicity increases even more the price.

Don't know if I agree really, I guess I do because you can't value man's expression but on the other hand I feel it's all bullshit, especially those kind of artwork since you could say "I could do that when I was 6, it looks like a shower towel".

Long post, but there's so much to develop about such subject  :lol:

If you asked, I believe you dislike the inflation over 1 of your worldwide known painter ? :D

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: November 20, 2011, 12:43:33 PM »
If you asked, I believe you dislike the inflation over 1 of your worldwide known painter ? :D

My english is just under the level used in that sentence. I don't get it  :euro: I can make some sort of an educated guess so I'll just do that instead.

I do enjoy art, just by looking at it. The deeper meaning or symbolic meaning is were it goes wrong. You know that Southpark episode were they just write a book that doesn't makes any sense and then people find it true art because they "think" they found the meaning of it? That's about how I feel about art like Mondriaan's.  :ninja:

There are alot of paintings I like. But just for the looks.  :) I hope you got that.   :P

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: November 20, 2011, 02:13:48 PM »
Haha I think I've seen that episode, I think likewise too about a lot of overrated stuff (in my opinion) -> Movies such as Taxi Driver are hyped while they're nothing but okay (/ I get molested everytime I say so).

I didn't say you have to search for a meaning to enjoy art, I meant knowing the thought of the artist behind the painting is a key to enjoying it.

Else there are a lot (majority ?) of the paintings that may look dull, talentless and hyped like there's no tomorrow. I mean : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Black_Square.jpg. Seriously that's art ?

Sometimes it's abusively shit, but for instance Mondriaan has grown it's own concept after years and has slowly gotten to that ultimate abstraction with lines and primary colors to represent the world.

And by inflation I meant, increase in terms of price/reputation above it's real value.  :euro:

I get the pure enjoyment, I got myself a reproduction of this painting by William Turner because I truely enjoyed looking at it, staring at the colors and imagine anything I could come up watching it. Each time I'm amazed by the nuances, the color fading...  :a-cheer:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: November 20, 2011, 02:21:33 PM »
.. and has slowly gotten to that ultimate abstraction with lines and primary colors to represent the world.

That sentence is what makes me lose interest in paintings. There are always people describing what painters are trying to do. Representing the world.. please.. Let me enjoy nice colorscheme's or a true detailed masterwork. But not the kind that needs some non-sense sentences to make it work.

I love that picture btw. Doesn't need words to be great.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal