Author Topic: GTA SA | "SINGULARITY" Leftover Stunt Montage  (Read 4308 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: GTA SA | "SINGULARITY" Leftover Stunt Montage
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2020, 03:59:46 PM »
 :unsure:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2020, 08:06:10 PM »
:unsure:

He have been asking us on discord how to make a topic on gtas, that's what we teach him.

I didn't know it would come out like this  :lol:

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2020, 08:28:53 PM »
well overtime he'll get used to using the forums

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2020, 08:56:56 AM »
Wow, I didn't expect so cool leftover vid here. Very cool flying cam angels and edit, this 0:55 transition is perfect. My fav stunt's here: opener, second stunt, 2:21 I don't usually like taxi boost stunt's but this one looks really cool, 3:34, 3:54 classic  :mellow:, 4:28 that run up man, gj, 4:45 "Motherfuckeeeeeeer", 4:55 didn't expect grind here, gj, and finisher of course, like wtf what an amazing stunt.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2020, 05:13:34 AM »
This video was very enjoyable. I'm happy someone did my Monstertruck leap in WED. Unfortunately Illex/Lex had to use some extended help to make his stunt possible, which he did on his last solo as well. Your editing was really good, but I feel like in terms of colorcorrection there is still room to improve. The end felt a bit rush to me. 5:28 you moved the camera very unsmooth, which looks not so good. Take your time when you record your stunts! Your transitions are really good, especially the fade outs and masking. good luck for your next video

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2020, 12:28:08 AM »
2:21 I don't usually like taxi boost stunt's but this one looks really cool,

Thank you :wub: even though it's old by Afterlife from the Elsewhere collab(much better execution than mine :ajaja:)

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2020, 08:57:00 PM »
Wow, I didn't expect so cool leftover vid here. Very cool flying cam angels and edit, this 0:55 transition is perfect. My fav stunt's here: opener, second stunt, 2:21 I don't usually like taxi boost stunt's but this one looks really cool, 3:34, 3:54 classic  :mellow:, 4:28 that run up man, gj, 4:45 "Motherfuckeeeeeeer", 4:55 didn't expect grind here, gj, and finisher of course, like wtf what an amazing stunt.
Thank you very much! I had a good time reading this :D

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2020, 09:02:14 PM »
This video was very enjoyable. I'm happy someone did my Monstertruck leap in WED. Unfortunately Illex/Lex had to use some extended help to make his stunt possible, which he did on his last solo as well. Your editing was really good, but I feel like in terms of colorcorrection there is still room to improve. The end felt a bit rush to me. 5:28 you moved the camera very unsmooth, which looks not so good. Take your time when you record your stunts! Your transitions are really good, especially the fade outs and masking. good luck for your next video
Thank you Minq!, I will surely improve with the color correction soon, oh and in the finisher I made that hasty movement because my replay had a bug and it looked even worse!, hey we also thought about the same stunt of the crane, just i realized it was reland when i saw the AR video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal