Author Topic: Skuller - Impervious  (Read 6704 times)

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Skuller - Impervious
« on: May 19, 2020, 08:22:09 AM »
Hallo folks who still left "active"!
I'm presenting you my new VC/LC/SAiVC stunting solo which also happens to be one of my best releases so far! I always try different kind of stuff in my projects so this time the conception of the vid is 50% stucked vechicle stunts combined with 50% classical ones. There are some fixed collision stunts here and there which supported the vid's idea. Oliver took the editing and did a solid job (was a pleasure to work with you once again!) and x0f(BG hitman), Simon(Darkstar) & Rainbow were helping me through the preparation so I give all of them my special thanks! Have a nice watch!

YouTube

Download
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 02:16:29 PM by Skuller »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Skuller - Impervious
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 08:39:36 AM »
CSM to the green roof was my favorite, not a lot of speed to work with. Tried it with a p2b but never got truely close. Prefinisher is definitely doable with a p2b though. Nice vid and good editing :)

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 09:05:33 AM »
OMG! awesome stunts! Skuller, that PSM to grind was insane, the editing was fire , good job both :D!!!

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 09:12:46 AM »
Finisher is huge!

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 10:32:26 AM »
Nice!

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 11:34:43 AM »
Awesome :cheernutz:

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 12:52:40 PM »
Good video, but ehh.... where can I find these collision fixes? Quite a few stunts are bumps of off stuff that definitely isn't solid in my VC/LC. Now I don't mind it particularly when someone fixes something that is clearly broken, but without sharing = caring... that is just regular modding in my book.

Apart from that, I have to say this was a very enjoyable video. Good variety, both of vehicles and methods even though stuck vehicles don't exactly have my preference. There were a few stunts where they were used nicely, like the BSM stuck against the fence on that green roof landing. It's nice to see that as of late we are getting more videos where it's not only PCJ600s doing bigairs. I love that subtle hard-but-looks-easy kind of stuff with the tiny/fucked up runups that I saw in this video as well. The smaller the better I'd say! More time for the stunt itself and less time just gathering speed.

All in all a very solid video!

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 01:18:32 PM »
iam not fan of vc but this looks amazing, loved execution taxi boost 2:50, 2 last big airs were insane, good job  :cc_detective:

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2020, 01:20:18 PM »
The atmosphere of the video was amazing. It felt like a 2009ish edit so I got kinda nostalgic. As you mention in the description it is truly one of your best works (after the crazy stuff you sent for Morgoth). The amount of stuck methods landed here isn't really my cup of tea but the overall quality always compensates! Great job my man..

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2020, 01:51:54 PM »
Prefinisher is definitely doable with a p2b though.
Ugh, that would be uncomfortable :D

Good video, but ehh.... where can I find these collision fixes? Quite a few stunts are bumps of off stuff that definitely isn't solid in my VC/LC. Now I don't mind it particularly when someone fixes something that is clearly broken, but without sharing = caring... that is just regular modding in my book.
Just to make this clear for everybody: I fixed those you saw in the vid by myself and then landed the spots for more variety and fun only! There are no VC & LC whole maps fixed and I don't have 'em either! I don't think I'm more than anyone here or anything I did it on just few spots for entertaining so I hope people won't be mad at me for that! :rolleyes: 

Thanks for all comments so far! I'm so glad people enjoy our work! :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 02:22:05 PM by Skuller »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2020, 05:26:56 PM »
I'm not the biggest fan of stuck methods, but I can't hate on someone sticking (pun intended?) with their preferred method of operation and excelling at it. the skimmer bump by the north point mall was a good one, and I hate skimmer bumps. overall was a good watch. hats off to Skuller and Oliver for making yet another video and proving that there's still fun to be had.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 06:23:56 PM »
Really nice stunts here! The Naval boost2brudge was really cool idea, the mall skimmer tree bump was nice, bsm2tree at 3:00 was cool and i liked the psm2grind at 2:20. Too many stuck methods for my liking but im not complaining, awesome video! Editing was really clean as well, enjoyable to watch
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 01:11:13 AM by Krypton »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 11:05:19 PM »
I'm feel the same about stuck methods that i'm not fan of it, i mean when almost the whole video were about regina CSMs, it's a bit shame. I prefer to look for a CSM stunt if there is no way to land it naturally, but still it was enjoyable video, editing was also good and watchable (disliked some reversed cam angles), fx and sync were good.
Liked sanchez roof drop to bump on rocks which was a new way if i'm not mistaken, CSM with red regina to green roof in VC, because of the runup, zebra boost to sf bridge prec, never saw it before. Freeway grind and hotring curb bump in SA were good naturals but old ones - grind is old by me and hotring curb bump by Demon if i'm not mistaken.
Anyway good job and thanks for releasing vids in 2020 and keeping stunting alive!

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2020, 11:30:34 PM »
Definitely much better than your previous solo, man! Loved the creative runups you came up with, some stunts were indeed possible with a p2b instead a CSM but since I love original CSMs and out of the box ways to land roofs I can only enjoy them! Flawless stunts in my opinion - the freeway ledge grind in VC, skimmer CSM near the mall, the PSM to rooftap 2 ledgegrind in SAiVC, CSM to green roof in VC and the finisher - I remember trying this in the past when Gavran was doing fixed cols LC but didnt land it.

Oh yeah and the editing with the song had that 09-10ish feeling, gj Oliver.

Keep on rocking!

Now I don't mind it particularly when someone fixes something that is clearly broken, but without sharing = caring... that is just regular modding in my book.

4:05 mehmet packer bump 2 grind:: cant be done without collisionfix, so its a bit dissapointing

Oh shi-
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:33:48 PM by The Big V »

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 11:53:43 PM »
First I'm glad that you PMd me, it would've been a shame to miss this. It was so fresh and clean, I was worried about the bigairs at the beginning, because I prefer technical and \or natural stunts, but I don't mind it, so yeah.
Lovely  :euro:

but without sharing = caring... that is just regular modding in my book.
meh

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal