Author Topic: Big Mistake (trailer)  (Read 11746 times)

Vayan

Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 09:46:12 AM »
But as you all say, "blabla scripting blabla not blabla to blabla the blabla!". >=(

Offline Auzas

• Ohh hai
    • View Profile
    • dA
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 09:54:53 AM »
OMFG!Hope this will pwn everything i ever saw from themed vid's ;D

ehh shit the comments....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 09:57:01 AM by Auzas »

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 09:58:19 AM »
Nice trailer dude, but seriously lose the ego  

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 03:16:49 PM »
Quote from: Vayan
But as you all say, "blabla scripting blabla not blabla to blabla the blabla!". >=(

You disappoint me so much. That kind of talent, with that god-awful ego.

If you were a stunter you'd be worse than Daffy. And that's saying something!

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 04:52:08 PM »
Oh check out the trailer for my next vid BUT..........because people liked Miami Noon better than mine, I ain't gonna release this????? Someones becoming an attention whore. First the ego and now this? Gonna throw a temper tantrum and break things next?  
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 11:03:35 PM by Kingjad »

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 05:10:08 PM »
Awesome trailer dude...why not just release the vid?

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 05:15:34 PM »
Hey that was real nice dude, I wonder if the plane was a model change or if it was just scripting?....I would have just done a model change. The gasoline and the fire idea was really nice. Good job on the preview, sad to hear you dont wanna release the full video, its not our loss, it's yours.

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »
Quote from: Nitzkit
Hey that was real nice dude, I wonder if the plane was a model change or if it was just scripting?....I would have just done a model change. The gasoline and the fire idea was really nice. Good job on the preview, sad to hear you dont wanna release the full video, its not our loss, it's yours.

I'd say model change, it took off kinda like a helicopter.

Kickass anyway, too bad you're not releasing the full.

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 05:47:43 PM »
nah.....hell no.....not a change for a heli....I would say it was a skimmer or it was the big plane....but I bet he scripted to have the brick type planes to move like the docks cranes move.

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 06:27:13 PM »
Who cares anyway? He won't be receiving and comments so we don't need to know how the movie is.

Vayan

Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 05:51:51 AM »
By the way =) Plane is just AP_LEARJET1_01, I've just initialized it and made it fly like rocket in Annihilation I and III... Really strange that NO ONE said that Annihilation III is coller than Miami Noon... Seems like they were killed by GTAS mafia... Hm.

Vayan

Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 05:54:21 AM »
Fuck, I so tired of this movies. =((((((((( Must wait about 4 months and then if VC will be so popular as now, I'll make something...

Offline Spoofy

• View Profile
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 06:07:26 AM »
Why the fuck would you even show us an enticing preview trailer if you aren't gonna release it? Miami Noon was one of the best Vice City scripted movies but, so what, you can't put a price on style/humor/creativity. If you want to get good comments on your videos then for fuck's sake, change your attitude and stop worrying whether your's is good enough. We'll always like Miami Noon, there's no changing that but why won't you make us a movie that will surely revolutionize scripted Vice City movies.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 07:55:58 AM »
OK...

Annihiliation II was absolutely outstanding. It all fitted perfectly, and every second was a joy to behold. Not only the scripting skills but also the story of it - cops and robbers, the good guys chasing down the bad guys.

Annihiliation III was still good but the scripting skills were so good that the general plot was bordering on ridiculous - it was confusing to follow at times, and people don't like being confused that much when watching a themed vid. They usually like something they can follow.

Annihiliation II was a closer competitor to 'Miami Noon' than Annihiliation III was. And to be fair I don't have a favourite between Annihiliation II and Miami Noon, but because it was you Vayan that made Annahiliation II (and you're now turning into a giant pain in the arse) I am forced to side with the guys who can control their egos - Miami Noon wins it  

Annihilation III reminded me of a kind of messy version of the 'Psyched' series by Neo and kaneda. By messy I mean Annihilation III was sort of going TOO random at times, and left the viewer extremely confused what was meant to be going on. With the 'Psyched' series it was kept simple - one stunter trying to own the other stunter as much as possible. That was it, basically - and that's all that was needed.

I can't believe you made me type this much Vayan but please get the message through that over-inflated ego of yours that your work is still enjoyable to most, if not all, that watched. But for those that have gotten to know you a little bit they will be put off watching any future projects you may take on, unless you realise now what is most important of all. You'll have nobody left to appreciate your work because of your lousy attitude, is that what you want?

Vayan

Big Mistake (trailer)
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2007, 11:23:31 AM »
Annihilation II was SHIT, I HATE IT!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal