Author Topic: BlackTear - Teenage Wasteland  (Read 14176 times)

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
Re: BlackTear - Teenage Wasteland
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2015, 11:41:27 PM »
 :unsure:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 01:49:20 AM »
Hard to comment on this video. Provided that everything is clean, it's one of the best SA videos ever made. However, I've always felt that your stunts look a lot like slowitdown was used, and this doesn't convince me otherwise. As others have said it also looks like your bike has reduced mass on some stunts, especially with the finisher's wheelie. Even if this video is modded, part of me sees that you put a ton of effort into this, and that makes me feel like you should be commended, but I have a feeling you're trying to mislead people with this video. You clearly think of way better stunts than almost any SA stunter, modded or not :D.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 01:52:15 AM by VaNilla »

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2015, 07:53:23 AM »
you put a ton of effort into this
Which is fucking bizzare. I mean the stunts pretty clearly are modded but also clearly took a lot of time to land. So at the end you spent a fuckton to get shit on. Gotta say though, it was pleasure to watch these crazy ideas come to life even with mods.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 07:58:10 AM »
Hard to comment on this video. Provided that everything is clean, it's one of the best SA videos ever made. However, I've always felt that your stunts look a lot like slowitdown was used, and this doesn't convince me otherwise. As others have said it also looks like your bike has reduced mass on some stunts, especially with the finisher's wheelie. Even if this video is modded, part of me sees that you put a ton of effort into this, and that makes me feel like you should be commended, but I have a feeling you're trying to mislead people with this video. You clearly think of way better stunts than almost any SA stunter, modded or not :D.

Maybe it's the mods that make the stunts better :lol:

Remember when modders would instantly be dismissed from the community (you have firsthand experience of that SS no offence intended :P) and now it's just like "he mods? oh well fuck it" and I don't think any video that includes any form of stunt enhancing mods should get any type of commendation since it just gives him/other stunters the idea it's fine (ie some new stunter joins and see's "oh well that guy in WH can get away with it so I guess it's okay") which it isn't; I know the forums aren't as active as they were say five or ten years ago but that doesn't mean we should let modding slide just because it's new content  :neen:

or maybe I'm just talking shit who knows.

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2015, 08:01:22 AM »
It is hard to just say "yo i modded this for fun" and that's it? No one would complain

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »
If this video wasn't convincing enough to make admins make a move, then I don't know what will. Maybe he put a lot of effort into this video, but does that make him innocent? I'm wondering if he's gonna come with the "my PC = 5030fps thats why my stunts look like that"-ish proof and blind everyone once again or something that was supposed to happen earlier will finally happen.

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2015, 10:41:47 AM »
be BT
never land any stunt clean
"omg u mud"
quit
comeback
"zomg epic stunts" (WH people)
get in WH
make solo
"omg u mud"

mfw: :|

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2015, 11:10:29 AM »
move it to the modded section if you want  ;) i am tired of arguing solo after solo

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2015, 01:02:31 PM »
move it to the modded section if you want  ;) i am tired of arguing solo after solo

But apparently you don't get tired of modding

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2015, 06:42:22 PM »
Well I agree with Vanilla. If it's clean it's one of the best SA solos ever made. If it's not clean, well, it's still a really fucking great video lol

I also agree with the sentiment that you should just say that it's modded if that's the case. I still think it's a hell of a video.

Not directed to you BT, but modders in general: I don't think people are lame for modding in a video game, I get that modding can be fun. I just never get why people would lie about it... You managed to deceive a bunch of strangers about whether or not you cheated, congratz? Is that really so much fun? I also don't get why you would want attention and for people to think you are skilled when the modders themselves know that they are not as skilled as their stunts make them out to be.

Modders who lie... I don't understand what you guys derive pleasure from, you guys are fucking weird lol

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2015, 03:34:44 AM »
Well I agree with Vanilla. If it's clean it's one of the best SA solos ever made. If it's not clean, well, it's still a really fucking great video lol

I also agree with the sentiment that you should just say that it's modded if that's the case. I still think it's a hell of a video.

Not directed to you BT, but modders in general: I don't think people are lame for modding in a video game, I get that modding can be fun. I just never get why people would lie about it... You managed to deceive a bunch of strangers about whether or not you cheated, congratz? Is that really so much fun? I also don't get why you would want attention and for people to think you are skilled when the modders themselves know that they are not as skilled as their stunts make them out to be.

Modders who lie... I don't understand what you guys derive pleasure from, you guys are fucking weird lol

He can't admit that he modded because some of those stunts are possible without mods (and that's the lamest type of modding imo).

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2015, 06:38:26 AM »
That's probably the only video I've watched that had me smiling ear to ear the whole length through. The most mind bending tech I've ever seen, and the soundtrack had me so amped, ready to see what the next stunt would be.

And then I saw the reviews and I came off my high. I wasn't expecting a whole thread filled with 'suspicion' posts. There are some seriously small cocks present on the forum nowadays.

I don't give any fucks about how you did it BT, the fact is you did it. And you did it goddamn well.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2015, 07:58:43 AM »
Fucking modpraisers i swear, it's not even looking clean. It's so easy to say he is creative with mods when mods enable you to do whatever the fuck you want.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 05:47:26 AM by Mati »

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2015, 09:54:53 AM »
Agreed with Jason, however he did it, he put some effort into it, creativity, passion, whatever you wanna call it. Perhaps art is the right word, and it deserves to be appreciated in any sort of way you consider acceptable.

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2015, 11:08:14 AM »
It is hard to just say "yo i modded this for fun" and that's it? No one would complain

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal