Author Topic: a question to the community  (Read 1453 times)

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
a question to the community
« on: June 08, 2023, 08:14:47 AM »
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had some old stunt videos of me still somewhere, mostly the pro stunting adventure videos. The pc where the videos were stored on crashed, it corrupted the hard drives and they aren't recoverable anymore. It's been a while ago but i was just wondering if anyone had those videos somehow  :hmm: :unsure:

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: a question to the community
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 11:56:55 AM »
KompoT had one, I'll let him know to contact you

Also, long time no see man, hope you're doing well

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 01:17:44 PM »
KompoT had one, I'll let him know to contact you

Also, long time no see man, hope you're doing well

Thanks i appreciate that! yeah it's been a while... im doing alright now

Offline KompoT

• All truly strong people are kind.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2023, 07:24:17 AM »
Hey man! long time no see, glad to see youre doing well  :wub: anyway recently ive been to your channel and seen that one of your video is back up again nice! sadly thats the only one i had saved up unlisted on my channel
heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLioeVSxs0k
Ive seen few other vids/stunts you did, i believe one was a stretch grind in PSA or somewhere idk on samp
and ive seen some SP solos/stunts but i cant remember where exactly, searching gtasa playz or blayboy on yt might help you but i dont know how much you would find, you probably have or already know about the stuff thats public

anyway goodluck man hopefully somebody has your stuff!

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 12:43:36 PM »
that video was a mandela effect fr me , :neen:

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 02:37:42 AM »
Hey man! long time no see, glad to see youre doing well  :wub: anyway recently ive been to your channel and seen that one of your video is back up again nice! sadly thats the only one i had saved up unlisted on my channel
heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLioeVSxs0k
Ive seen few other vids/stunts you did, i believe one was a stretch grind in PSA or somewhere idk on samp
and ive seen some SP solos/stunts but i cant remember where exactly, searching gtasa playz or blayboy on yt might help you but i dont know how much you would find, you probably have or already know about the stuff thats public

anyway goodluck man hopefully somebody has your stuff!

Thanks, i appreciate it! Yeah its the pro stunting adventure solos from 1 to 3 if they are gone it is what it is.
But i thought maybe there is a chance people saved those video's somewhere  :rolleyes:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal