Author Topic: BlackTear - Fail Compilation  (Read 1213 times)

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
BlackTear - Fail Compilation
« on: February 13, 2022, 05:37:26 AM »
hey guys, as the title says, this is a compilation of the closest fails i recorded during the last 2 years. i hope you can enjoy this as much as i do, because i love when people show their fails. have fun!

https://youtu.be/1ZkMWKa95jE

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
Re: BlackTear - Fail Compilation
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 07:02:20 AM »
Enjoyable video dude, I also enjoy watch this kind of fail videos. Also, it was cool to see you also bail stunts at times  :P
The live clips make it even more fun to watch actually, but how do you keep every stuff live? Are you constantly recording while you are stunting or what?

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 07:25:37 AM »
Enjoyable video dude, I also enjoy watch this kind of fail videos. Also, it was cool to see you also bail stunts at times  :P
The live clips make it even more fun to watch actually, but how do you keep every stuff live? Are you constantly recording while you are stunting or what?
Things like Shadowplay let you save the clip after it happened. So you can just do whatever you want and then after you land/fail it just press a button combination and the last 30 seconds or whatever you set it to will be saved.

And this video was fun to watch, the amount of pain in these clips is rather high  :lol:

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 10:24:02 AM »
Hardcore dedication. Love the video.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 04:46:39 PM »
Goddamn, you are fucking insane! These spots are lit!
Do you share this spots to let us try them or you will continue to do them?
Im also trying from time to time to land Raek's sk8park ramp 2 bb grind with ending on second grind.. :happy:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 09:08:10 PM »
Such a proclivity for the technical and the unusual with a shrewd eye for spots, that was a treat. Thank you for the live recording.

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2022, 11:15:09 AM »

just like rainbow said, shadowplay can save the clips after they happened, and i like to keep close fails to see what i can do to land the stunt.

Goddamn, you are fucking insane! These spots are lit!
Do you share this spots to let us try them or you will continue to do them?
Im also trying from time to time to land Raek's sk8park ramp 2 bb grind with ending on second grind.. :happy:

you can have the spots, i am not stunting much at all at the moment. there's nothing in this video i will try to land any further  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal