Author Topic: Ocean of Notion by MeetMyMeat  (Read 1879 times)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Ocean of Notion by MeetMyMeat
« on: October 30, 2011, 01:49:12 AM »
Topic link: http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=57496

MeetMyMeat and pmarci are proud to present MeetMyMeat's best of video, arguably one of the best solos ever. Definitely worth a view! More info below:

General info:

This video is not exactly a best of. It's more of a compilation of my best released stunts, un-released stunts AND re-landed ones. For those of you who hadn't payed attention to my "career as a stunter" (boy this sounds stupid), there's a template at the bottom which shows where the stunt has been shown originally and if it's been re-landed, or if it's un-released.

Stunter: MeetMyMeat
Edit: Pmarci. We both picked the songs because we share almost an identical music taste, just saying.
Streaming by Beyond Tomorrow

Personal info:
It's been a while since I landed my last stunt, about an year ago to be precise. So it's needless to say that these replays have been sitting in a folder for far, far too long. Luckilly, I think I "lost" only one stunt and not even fully since I didn't use a secondary vehicle. I haven't opened GTA since and I won't be in the future so this is the last vid I'll be featured in.

I'd like to thank everyone whom i've had a good time with, be that on samp, the forums or on msn/skype. I'd also like to thank every crew I've been in and every stunter and crew that has inspired me (insert TMS here). Flat face and aj_colins for keeping the forums up when it looked like GTAS's doors were about to shut for good.

Shout-out to Baseline, Pmarci, Deathcobra and Jubito.

That's about it, enjoy.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 09:58:39 AM by AJ Collins »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal