Author Topic: mo - xmasvid  (Read 3605 times)

Offline MtS

• Board Mods
    • View Profile

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
Re: mo - xmasvid
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 06:50:27 AM »
For a little more context, this is a super spontaneous video, Gryzlek had the idea of making a Christmas video literally 5 days ago and here we are. :cc_detective:

For this reason I haven't seen the majority of the stunts so it was a really pleasant watch, good job everyone involved, cool boosts from Turbo & Rainbow, Sorcery's line was dope and also kudos to Darkstar for doing that Siasin triplegrind without VM :jajaja: Also thanks to Gryzlek for organizing and editing, this quick video got me in the mood to stunt a little.

Merry Christmas everybody! :a-cheer:

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 07:15:43 AM »

Sorcery is my bias.  :a-cheer: :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 07:18:15 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 08:06:12 AM »
nice video , cute song
good stuff from sorcery :mellow:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 08:51:50 AM »
good stuff from everyone, nice relaxing music that's all we need
i liked how Darkstar owned Haywire, nice job
if you guys can do those stunts in 5 days, i really want to see what will be in main crew video

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2022, 08:58:40 AM »
Nice! i hope its not vm method)

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2022, 09:48:54 AM »
if you guys can do those stunts in 5 days, i really want to see what will be in main crew video
Not everything was landed in the past 5 days. I think most people had some unused replays but I'm not fully sure. From my stunts only the p2b2stoppie2grind was done after the video organisation started for example. But looking at the video I do see stunts that were landed very recently.

Honestly surprised about the stunting, some really neat stuff in there. Sorcery's line, Turbo's first boost, Darkstar doing the grind without VM (know that for sure since he livestreamed it in a Discord call with some of us there), Gryzlek's opener, Max' stoppie spin to grind, Zero's polebump mag to roof, Krypton's wallkick to ledgegrind, Gryzlek's p2b to the higher part (still new? :hmm:) and the firetruck grind from Mateus.

Song was relaxing and the edit was clean and well done. Great work! Not that anyone will notice the differences but the older version of my player was used. Don't really care though :P

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2022, 10:52:05 AM »
Such a chill video. Of course it was mostly grinds and taxi boosts :lol:. Glad to see that opener finally landed. There's a lot to unwrap here, for a video thrown together in such a short amount of time. Darkstar totally owned that noob Siasin

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2022, 11:25:55 AM »

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2022, 12:04:32 PM »
Quality stuff from everyone.

Gryzlek's freeway prec, krypton's grinds, sorcery's grab-ledgegrind-grab2prec, Rainbow's double grab (would have been sick if it were a prec) and of course Max's Rhino stunt were my favorites.

Keep it up guys  ;D

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2022, 04:09:04 PM »
Cool and clean, the MO way. 🤠 Really liked the ideas you guys came up with for the grinds.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch the next session. :)

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2022, 04:30:57 PM »
This was awesome. Loved the song choice and the edit was super clean. Great job pulling this off considering the spontaneity of us organizing this just a couple days ago
Standouts were rainbow's taxi boost, gryz's everything, mts firetruck grind, sorcery's combo, turbo's taxi precs, zero's mag and simon's triple
Merry christmas boys :a-cheer:

Offline TurBo

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2022, 04:34:28 PM »
Fantastic work guys, really eclipsed my expectation provided most of the stunts were not divulged until after release. A lot of spicy combinations and sumptuous ideas / execution and in true holiday season spirit. Quite the merriment and a delectible appetizer. Credit to Gryzlek for the initiative and the swift execution.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2022, 07:47:35 PM »
Cool video! good jobs guys!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2022, 06:53:01 PM »
Modus Operandi never disappoints. Everyone's stunts were great, but Sorcery's combo was big mode :ninja:. Gryzlek's editing was nice too, smooth canvas. Merry Christmas MO'fuckers, keep it up :cc_detective:.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal