Author Topic: Hi all - mind was wandering places and was thinking about things a while ago.  (Read 3817 times)

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Was just sitting around and came across a nostalgia bang of music that was used in videos from the 200s. Hope the pandemic wasn't too brutal or infectious on the community and their families.

Joined the place when I was 13. I think I stopped posting when I was 17ish.

-moved various states.
-had a few of you guys visit me in the US.
-started my career.
-had my first kiss (hah)
-its just been nonstop craziness

About to turn 32 next month.

If this place is still around, feel free to say hi.

I know I've kept up with some of you on Facebook. But if you are interested to connect and catch up. I'd be happy to as well. :)

Edit: Also can someone tell me how I can get a hold of VC & SA. Might tinker around with it for a bit.

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
Hey there Torque, good to see you again. I still owe it to you for introducing me to this place. <3

Let's see.... You can download VC, LC, SAiVC, SA, and various other maps in the convenient AllBeast Repacks. You can also download a new map conversion I released the other day, TDRVC. You can download the full game with mod installed from the modding section. We're bound to make a collab video out of it soon, everyone is loving the fresh terrain. It'd be a pleasure having you in on the action too.

I also turn 32 in less than a month's time. Getting speed on a PCJ tends to cramp my hand on cold days lmao.

One good aspect of the pandemic is we saw a good handful of old faces come through, and lo behold, here you are as well.

If you want to see the latest videos, and just about every video ever made, head over to GTASDB.com and soak it all in. Aries is the captain steering that ship.

Oh, and in case you use discord, we've got some activity in the GTAS server.
https://discord.gg/4UAk2uf2
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 12:45:46 AM by Jason »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hey Torque  :ninja:

Offline Conatus

• Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
    • View Profile
Hey Torque, glad to see a veteran again! Your video Immortal was one of my first stunting experiences. If I remember correctly, it was on TGA.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Welcome back

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Good to see ya around. Always enjoyed your vids, especially Lockdown. The pandemic actually revitalized the forums and brought back a ton of vets.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
I know I've kept up with some of you on Facebook. But if you are interested to connect and catch up. I'd be happy to as well. :)

Edit: Also can someone tell me how I can get a hold of VC & SA. Might tinker around with it for a bit.

welcome back! As for vc yes you can use the allbeast repacks, idk for sa

damn crazy how time flies

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
Was just sitting around and came across a nostalgia bang of music that was used in videos from the 200s. Hope the pandemic wasn't too brutal or infectious on the community and their families.

Joined the place when I was 13. I think I stopped posting when I was 17ish.

-moved various states.
-had a few of you guys visit me in the US.
-started my career.
-had my first kiss (hah)
-its just been nonstop craziness

About to turn 32 next month.

If this place is still around, feel free to say hi.

I can help you with the SA & VC part just add me on discord or facebook messenger
discord: Demo00n#6359
FB: https://www.facebook.com/emre.arcay

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Welcome back :). We didn't always get along when I started stunting, but I definitely looked up to your stunting skills back in the day along with others :P - I still enjoy watching Concept 2 every now and then, hope you're doing well.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
Dunoo when I'm gonna get my first kiss or (it won't happen) how it feels like to kiss and bang?

anyway good to see you around, repacks by beast are well done

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all - mind was wandering places and was thinking about things a while ago.
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2022, 04:09:32 AM »
Hi you don't know me, but welcome back.

Stunt in TDRVC map, it's most likely a next collab to be released.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all - mind was wandering places and was thinking about things a while ago.
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2022, 01:28:50 PM »
Welcome back :) Do you happen to have one of your older SA solos?

edit: nvm, it was 'now returning to view' which I had in mind  :L
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 10:52:28 AM by Artifex »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2022, 10:42:09 AM »
hi, dont know if you remember me tho. 31 now :O

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2022, 11:03:53 AM »
hi, you 100% remmeber me, because i trolled you in GTA SL4

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2022, 07:44:06 AM »
Ty guys for the kind words.

Disclaimer, I'm not the stupid teenager I used to be, so gimme some time to get used to you all in this time and place.  :lol:

But I'll be reaching out and catching up with you peeps soon. Ty again for the messages. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal