Author Topic: FROSTBITE III  (Read 5134 times)

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: FROSTBITE III
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2022, 08:26:02 AM »
Fantastic video guys, really awesome stunts on top of great editing! It's really nice to see that finisher platform landed, always tought this could be landable somehow on SAiVC, gj finding new spots on the SA map that are not possible on the SA engine.  :a-cheer:

Thanks a lot.  :lol:

Also the editing was quite great, good job FTO! I wonder if I ever see you stunting again, not just editing  :P

Well, nothing is impossible.   :wub:

EDITING - classic FTO edit, which i really miss! enjoyed this work, but not fully, everything was great, only colors were a bit weird, also saivc laggs a bit, not a big problem, anyway..

Yeah I noticed the laggy bits as well. I recorded all the clipson my laptop which has a GTX1650 video card with top AA settings and maybe that's why. The graphics weren't as good as the previous two as well.

Thank you very much for the full review as well. :cheernutz:

Nice!

Thanks, mate.  :D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 02:54:45 PM by FTO »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2022, 10:27:21 AM »
crazy guys, great fucking job

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2022, 04:09:33 AM »
My favourites are the opener (might be my favourite of the entire video already), the BSM afterwards, the 1:06 double grind with the container, the backside p2b to the LS hospital top, the LV ramp2PSM to roof at the top right of the map, guest stunt from Ches (see no way to land it right side up so as good as it gets), the VC docks PSM at 4:05, LV PSM to prec at 4:22, the natbump to roof at 5:32 which Fckr lost and is probably the best stunt of the video in my opinion (sick job on that one), the sanchez stunt in downtown I thought was a nice find, the recoil p2b at 6:38 which looks better than Barney's version although I would think this one is slightly easier, the lighthouse landing that I tried for a few hours at least and hit the grind edge of a few times (was it Ralleee that overshot the top or got close? Anyway congrats on nailing it, nice one) and of course the massive finisher  :ajaja: Wish the stunts that have been used before (Ruiner had quite a few) would've been taken out though, the video is great enough without reuses.

And the edit was pretty classic and great to watch, enjoyed it. Fits with the other two Frostbite videos as well  :jajaja:

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2022, 07:40:19 AM »
来晚了。编辑和特技还是那么强大。你们几个家伙,我还想看第四部!
I'm late. Editing and stunts are still so powerful. You guys, I want to see the fourth movie!

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2022, 08:03:26 AM »
crazy guys, great fucking job

They are. Thanks a lot.  :P

And the edit was pretty classic and great to watch, enjoyed it. Fits with the other two Frostbite videos as well  :jajaja:

Thanks, Rainbow. Really appreciate it.  :lol:

[/quote]
来晚了。编辑和特技还是那么强大。你们几个家伙,我还想看第四部!
I'm late. Editing and stunts are still so powerful. You guys, I want to see the fourth movie!

屌起   :mellow:

Offline RedNoseViking

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2022, 04:24:49 AM »
Very cool video. Nice to see Demon & Ruiner landing so many epic stunts. My favourite stunts are Demon's opener, 190 bump to roof, 2:40 ruiner's PSM to roof, 4:30 ruiner's PSM to precision, 5:38 ruiner's nat bump, 7:44 ruiner's tower landing, the finisher.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2022, 07:08:09 PM »
Some really creative stuff mixed with big airs as expected from these two. Another classic, awesome stuff guys.

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2022, 10:46:20 PM »
Musics chosen for Frostbite series have been in top-class of all time.
"DEMON+Ruiner=Banger duo"
CheS LC taxi was surreal :wacko:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 10:50:41 PM by J.Mario »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2022, 07:35:13 AM »
Me and DSS lost a lot of spots... one of many them being my saivc red train bridge landing which Demon lamed by landing side part of it and not top middle precision. :cheersad:

Opener was sick btw. Classic FTO editing once again.

Just a few clips of the many lost spots
https://streamable.com/aup4ob
https://streamable.com/dueqe5
https://streamable.com/bh33ky
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 07:42:12 AM by Sheep »

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2022, 12:00:43 AM »
i want to make a live reaction for this and AllBeast's solo but, there's always too much things in my head right now ! fuck.... pls give me some more months xd
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 12:05:31 AM by Faiz »

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2022, 04:50:59 AM »
Very cool video. Nice to see Demon & Ruiner landing so many epic stunts. My favourite stunts are Demon's opener, 190 bump to roof, 2:40 ruiner's PSM to roof, 4:30 ruiner's PSM to precision, 5:38 ruiner's nat bump, 7:44 ruiner's tower landing, the finisher.

好久不见 RNV  :lol:

Some really creative stuff mixed with big airs as expected from these two. Another classic, awesome stuff guys.

Thanks, mate. :P

Musics chosen for Frostbite series have been in top-class of all time.
"DEMON+Ruiner=Banger duo"
CheS LC taxi was surreal :wacko:

Thanks a lot.  :happy:

Me and DSS lost a lot of spots... one of many them being my saivc red train bridge landing which Demon lamed by landing side part of it and not top middle precision. :cheersad:

Opener was sick btw. Classic FTO editing once again.

Just a few clips of the many lost spots
https://streamable.com/aup4ob
https://streamable.com/dueqe5
https://streamable.com/bh33ky

Really close calls. Would be still cool to see them landed tho.

i want to make a live reaction for this and AllBeast's solo but, there's always too much things in my head right now ! fuck.... pls give me some more months xd

Looking forward to that.  :cheernutz:

Online Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2022, 02:20:01 AM »
Amazing stunts guys :blink:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal