Author Topic: [SA] Biel - Fourth Dimension  (Read 12136 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: [SA] Biel - Fourth Dimension
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2021, 02:21:01 AM »
Cool intro, great clean editing, nice music and top notch stunting  :ajaja: What else could we ask for?

My favorites were the freeway grind2wallride2grind (if properly finished but you didn't show it), the spin to grind afterwards because it's stylish, the vertical chimney p2b but not modded by Dan this time, the chicken infernus because getting to the bump like that was a good find, the recoil wallride to grind and the finisher. Lost two spots (2:18 and 3:46) but I stunt in SA once a year so I'm only happy to have lost something to a solo like this. And they were pretty obvious spots in my mind anyway, especially the bump2towertop.

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2021, 05:57:13 AM »
Biel never ceases to impress me. Grew enough to become my favorite stunter :)

Online Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2021, 08:37:25 AM »
Solid vid. How did you go through the pole at 2:05?

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2021, 09:56:46 AM »
Thanks for the such lovely comments and reviews guys, it's gratifying to see all the effort being paid off :wub:

Also I apologize for the quality not be a REAL 1080p, I didn't know there's an .asi file that allow 1920x1080 resolution in-game :|
The whole video has been recorded in 1680x1050 and rendered in 1920x1080, the quality could have been a bit better, but I believe that the final result was good anyway.

Solid vid. How did you go through the pole at 2:05?
It was done by breaking the pole and loading the position right after breaking it, the range is enough to the pole not spawn again, like this:
https://gyazo.com/09017923d5d7348712553833e75f3212

My favorites were the freeway grind2wallride2grind (if properly finished but you didn't show it)
I cut it to fit with the edit :lol: but here's a live clip of the landing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbiZPvxSS2Q

I have live recordings of every stunt from the video but I'm not planning to release a Live Collection at the moment.. I'll wait for more videos to be released and then later I drop it with a few more stunts. I don't mind sharing if someone is interested in watching it, just drop me a message on discord and I can show it :cc_detective:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2021, 11:08:43 AM »
My favorites were the freeway grind2wallride2grind (if properly finished but you didn't show it)
I cut it to fit with the edit :lol: but here's a live clip of the landing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbiZPvxSS2Q
I already guessed you finished it, but just fyi that live clip also has the end of the grind cut  :ninja:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2021, 02:47:05 PM »
Like i said on Discord, one of the best SA video i've ever seen it's like you don't have a limit, i can't choose wich one are my fav the whole solo are just great

Great job ln stunt and edit of course

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2021, 03:11:26 AM »
Fourth Dimension Full Review by UndeadX

Stunting:
0:52 - NRG Ramp to Sign Bump to Ship Chimney Prec: Nice to see you finally landing this after all the bails, good job
1:03 - Freeway Ledge Grind to Wallride to Grind: Good idea with a perfect execution, well done!
1:22 - NRG Ramp to Pole Hit to Spins to Grind: Cool one, the smooth transition from the spins to the grind makes it appealing
1:34 - NRG Ramp to Trailer Bump to Pylon Prec: Natural bumps are never wrong
1:42 - NRG Ramp to Grind to 360 to Grind: I was looking for something to do here and then you showed me this, I suppose a triple grind coming from there is not possible. Good stunt
1:54 - NRG P2B to KACC Tower: About time that somebody landed this clean. Seems like a pain in the ass.
2:01 - NRG Wallride to Bump to Grind: Good find, it could have been improved slightly with one more grind before the bonk
2:17 - NRG Hotel Grind to 360 to Grind: Finally landed! And with a slick execution too
2:30 - NRG Curb to Wallride to Ramp to Grind: Doesn't look that hard but very stylish
2:42 - NRG Double Bump to Water Tower: Obvious spot that many people tried, nice to see it landed!
2:56 - INFERNUS Ramp to Grind to Bump to Chicken Prec: Interesting spot and it looks good
3:07 - MTB Balcony Triple Grind with Tecjump: You released this already but the stunt deserved more attention so it fits well here
3:22 - NRG Curb to 360 to Bump to 360 to Grind: Good looking one, digging the execution here
3:33 - NRG Highbump to Wallride to Bump to Grind: Cool idea but it doesn't look that good to me because of the slow grind
3:44 - NRG Highway Highbump to LSPD Roof: Nice! The higher part landing here was long overdue, if only you would have landed the very top. I know how annoying that bump is though
3:59 - INFERNUS Ramp to Tree Bump to Hotel Roof: It was about time the top got landed with an infernus. Funny how easy it was for you to land it when you got the idea to place the nrg there.
4:10 - NRG P2B to Cowboy Prec: Excellent stunt and a deserving finisher.

Intro/Outro: Short and well composed intro. The outro was a joy to watch with those shots and the colors.

Editing: Clean editing with well chosen effects and good camera angles. Nothing to complain about!

It really shows that you put a ton of effort into this video and it surely paid off because the result is a very high quality solo. Top work man!

Offline SoLoD

• Fan of 2008 SA stunting. Fan of 2011 video editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2021, 09:52:59 AM »
Can you tell more about fps drops? Which stunts were impossible to landwith drops, why etc (i mean, can you give more technical details?).

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2021, 02:50:54 AM »
Great solo, the stunting was on a really high level. I appreciate the variety you have put into this, bigairs and stylish combos are always a good mix. Some well-known and familiar spots, it was great to see them landed. My favourites were:
- SF freeway combo
- jump2dropbump2pylon (this one kinda reminded me of my watertower landing in one of the villages in the desert; also I have always known that pylon can be landed using one of those little houses, I'm happy you did it naturally)
- doublegrind at 2:20 (very stylish and I liked that big gap between the two grinds, also I know that fence can be tricky to grind because it's made of 2 different fence/ledge)
- infy combo2chicken (nice sequence to reach the bump and land the chicken. Proof that a low height stunt can be spectular, too!)
- finisher (finally landed, good job reaching it and staying on it)

The editing and the song were both good, the whole video kinda reminded me one of Taz' solos. Actually I was surprised to see that you were the editor, didn't know you can edit like this  :P
Also the intro/outro was cool, I expected Big Smoke to appear and say "You picked the wrong house fool!"

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2021, 06:14:27 AM »
Banger solo

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2021, 01:14:29 AM »
Great solo  ;D

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2021, 11:38:34 AM »
Stunting:
0:52 - NRG Ramp to Sign Bump to Ship Chimney Prec: This is new?? Good exec.
1:03 - Freeway Ledge Grind to Wallride to Grind: Prob fav stunt of vid.
1:22 - NRG Ramp to Pole Hit to Spins to Grind: Clean, well planned spin, solid stunt.
1:34 - NRG Ramp to Trailer Bump to Pylon Prec: I was trying this with a side p2b from a diff angle. This is way better.
1:42 - NRG Ramp to Grind to 360 to Grind: Something everyone probably had in their mind someway or another, but you managed to do it.
1:54 - NRG P2B to KACC Tower: I tried this and got close a lot of times, well done.
2:01 - NRG Wallride to Bump to Grind: Fun little stunt, Idk how people do wallrides haha.
2:17 - NRG Hotel Grind to 360 to Grind: An upgrade of blade's stunt in dream of eel, stylish.
2:30 - NRG Curb to Wallride to Ramp to Grind: Probably my least favourite stunt in the vid as the wallride doesn't look hard to get but I guess it's harder than it looks.
2:42 - NRG Double Bump to Water Tower: Good to see this landed
2:56 - INFERNUS Ramp to Grind to Bump to Chicken Prec: I've seen this spot, the execution could've done better
3:07 - MTB Balcony Triple Grind with Tecjump: Good one :)
3:22 - NRG Curb to 360 to Bump to 360 to Grind: Good execution of a simple idea.
3:33 - NRG Highbump to Wallride to Bump to Grind: Clean.
3:44 - NRG Highway Highbump to LSPD Roof: Finally someone landed the higher part
3:59 - INFERNUS Ramp to Tree Bump to Hotel Roof: Sad to see Omar lose this, you forgot to put the leaves back on the tree? or was this done on purpose?
4:10 - NRG P2B to Cowboy Prec: Great stunt, would've looked better from the tree further away (the Rusch spot) but great to see the cowboy done!

Intro/Outro: Simple, short and nice usage of cutscenes in game. Certainly inspired by BART's odessa? :-P Outro was clean and fun, felt like fast and furious.

Editing: Good editing, felt like I was watching Taz's watch this 2 with the same colors, bike skin and player skin. effects were not overdone and added to the great stunts

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2021, 05:19:01 AM »
0:52 - NRG Ramp to Sign Bump to Ship Chimney Prec: One of those spots, which always wanted to try but was too lazy, nice to see it done and I wish someone will land the antenna.
1:03 - Freeway Ledge Grind to Wallride to Grind: Very stylish idea 10/10 on this spot, but i hope u did the grind fully.
1:22 - NRG Ramp to Pole Hit to Spins to Grind: Nice find, always love when someone make creative movements on oldish spots
1:34 - NRG Ramp to Trailer Bump to Pylon Prec: Oh, i lost it as idea, i just bite my elbows that i didn't spent much time on this spot.
1:42 - NRG Ramp to Grind to 360 to Grind: 100% execution on this spot, nice one
1:54 - NRG P2B to KACC Tower: Almost all bigairs from Dan's good bye video now landed with no mods, it's fun
2:01 - NRG Wallride to Bump to Grind: very nice, love stuff like this 10/10 for full and nice exec
2:17 - NRG Hotel Grind to 360 to Grind: once again new moves on old spot, nice find and great exec 10/10
2:30 - NRG Curb to Wallride to Ramp to Grind: stylish
2:42 - NRG Double Bump to Water Tower: finally, bc im tired of it, respect+
2:56 - INFERNUS Ramp to Grind to Bump to Chicken Prec: wow, cool find
3:07 - MTB Balcony Triple Grind with Tecjump: good one
3:22 - NRG Curb to 360 to Bump to 360 to Grind: great combo, 2x 360 it is cool imo
3:33 - NRG Highbump to Wallride to Bump to Grind: damn, i feel stupid right now because i tried this for years and never tried to make my runup longer like u did, nice one
3:44 - NRG Highway Highbump to LSPD Roof: someone lost it, good stunt
3:59 - INFERNUS Ramp to Tree Bump to Hotel Roof: why nobody landed this? good shit, but come on, i just don't get it, why it was new till u did it?
4:10 - NRG P2B to Cowboy Prec: wow, u had balls to spend time on this, cool and nice to see it done finally

only positive vibes from watching this video, enjoyed editing, enjoyed stunting, respected dedication to the video, well done man!

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2021, 07:55:01 PM »
The stunt video is too short for me I wish it's longer! awesome vid biel your muscle is very lovely

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2021, 04:23:04 AM »
Ace video man, really enjoyable! Stunts were great throughout, my favourites were the freeway highway grind combo, the LV double grind behind Caligula and the wallride combo after that (I love when people use the terrain like that) :jajaja: The editing was really well done too, great quality and sublime camera angles with some well placed effects, props for that. All in all, quite an enjoyable watch, keep it up! :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal