Author Topic: NEM'S LAST STAND  (Read 8094 times)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
NEM'S LAST STAND
« on: July 02, 2021, 09:00:19 AM »

Hello everyone! Introduction of this video is not needed I suppose as many of you have been impatiently waiting for this and I don't blame you! It's been quite some time since the editing process started, but I feel like it was worth the wait when you get to see it. It originally started out as a fun collab as I didn't really think I could collect many stunts so some stunts might not be at the level of today's standards (if there's any), but I don't really care, my dream was to get many of the ATS members involved in my video - which brings me to mentioning that this truly IS my last Vice City collab. The reason for that is, I've organized numerous projects not just in VC and it's just too time consuming to organize a video this good line-up wise and I don't really think I can get a better video done in the future and if I ever released something worse than this that'd defeat the purpose of what I've been trying to acomplish with my videos. For those who haven't seen my previous Vice City projects, I'm just gonna insert them here chronologically so you can check them out before watching this >> EXSEQUOR, UNEARTHED, SELFLESS, FINAL CALL, DYSTOPIA, SATAN EXTRA, ALMOST FREE, MIAMIFICATION

This doesn't mean I'm quitting stunting, I just don't feel like making videos of my own anymore. There was this feeling ever since naming my VC best of ''Almost Free'' to make a final chapter of my collab adventure and so here it is. With that being said, at first I intended to edit the video myself as I did with Dystopia and its sequel Satan Extra, but honestly I got a bit lazy and Ezraph seemed like the obvious choice as he's made a huge progress and became a really great editor in my eyes, so I thought he could give my final project a little bright spark. For me this was always about making good videos, getting lots of people from all around the world together and I really enjoyed it as stunting's always been a huge part of my life, even if I wasn't the greatest stunter.

Thank you everyone involved and whoever helped me with any of my projects, especially Blaze, AllBeast and Dev. Hope you'll enjoy the video!

Ezraph's words
First off, I just want to thank Nem for the opportunity to fill up my hard drive, eventually losing space and having to use my C:/ drive instead to record more because it took like about 2 months to finish the video and having about 35-50 stunts in the video means more cines and some shit. Special shoutouts to Blaze and AllBITCH for the mapping, I also had to take part and do the mapping as well. And again, this video wouldn't be finished without any motivation, that being listening to the new TWICE EP and other k-pop shit. Nothing else. I spent like about 2 months and I really wanna edit the fucking birthday collab so here's the video in all its glory. :wink:

Anyway, it's a pleasure to see this drop and I'm just happy of the outcome. Expect another collab coming in I guess this month :smile:

Ezraph editor of the year 2021 when, I guess?

Edited by
Ezraph

Stunts by
AllBeast, Aries, Biel, Blaze, Dannye, Demon, Ezraph, Faiz, FIGHTER, Flat Face, Fugitive, Haywire, Hedgehog, jooker, kaneda, khaimyk, Kingjad, Krypton, Ktulu, MaCi, Max, Maxpower, mordbidxxx, Nem, Nitzkit, NS, Promagic, Ruiner, Sheeptea, Shifftee, Silw, SkilZ, Skuller, Smut, Sorcery, Sport, The Big V, Theonly_One, Toty, VenomX, wviMis, Xtramus, ZeRo, ZeroX

Streaming
https://youtu.be/Xeybln1WrgI

Download link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12BhTQ9q261UuFDeL6FxVbiM0J-hh52-n/view?usp=sharing

Review template
https://pastebin.com/DznC5WKx
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 10:51:21 AM by Nem »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: NEM'S LAST STAND
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 09:04:40 AM »
1st, will make live review

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 09:11:55 AM »
Second! Ill drop review dsoon

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 09:15:38 AM »
THIRD COMMENT forgot to mention that this video is not in 1080p which is FUCKING unusual especially for nem, my apologies

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 09:24:32 AM »
nice atmosphere, great stunts and editing goes along nicely. Video made my mood for the day. Best collab !! :wub:

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 09:40:52 AM »
Great video, love the music choice good job everyone for landing stunts in 2021. Maci, allbeast & NS pwned this.
On the edit Ezraph you did a great job the stunts are well paced, right amount of screen time and no unnecesary cam angle.
I expected a stunts by neo & baron  :(
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 09:57:54 AM »
I'd like to add that the guy dubbing the UFO saucer is Nitzkit

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 10:14:36 AM »
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS I JUST MADE A FUCKING REVIEW TEMPLATE AT 1 AM AND I STILL DIDN'T TAKE MY DINNER PLEASE SEND EMOTIONAL HELP HAHAHA XDXDXDXDXD https://pastebin.com/DznC5WKx

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 10:51:50 AM »
Added the review template for the people who won't be recording live reactions :(

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2021, 12:03:20 PM »

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 12:24:43 PM »
Intro: From satan extra to stunters heaven. Why everyone live at Ocean View  :hmm:

1:34 shifftee saivc natbump 2 tree prec: I really like vertical bump and that one was really well executed. 7/10
1:42 flatface saivc bsm 2 beach: Water gap <3 6.5/10
1:51 ezraph vc zebra boost 2 blue hell 2 barracks: Now with the review template I understand what happened on that stunts 6.5/10
2:01 kaneda lc drop bump: Damn kaneda!! Great stunt 7/10
2:11 demon lc stoppie 2 ledge grind: Good stunt 6/10
2:21 ktulu saivc bonk 2 cork 2 grind bail: Not enough spin and bail at the :(
2:27 skuller vc csm 2 ship prec: Good use of the csm to land a "special" location. How do you stuck the car there ? 7.5/10
2:33 faiz vc psm thingy: Not my kind of stuff
2:39 kingjad lc packer 2 pole bump: I was searching for a way to land there and it was right in front of my eyes. Good job. Your bike is sexy <3 6.5/10
2:45 dannye saivc ramp 2 double grab 2 barracks: Great double airgrab I expected a third one 6/10
2:52 khaimyk saivc hotring airbump: 6/10
3:00 toty lc natural bump:
3:10 max saivc ledge grind 2 rail grind thingy: Excelent combo
3:20 wvimis vc ambulance csm: Great csm 8/10
3:32 allbeast vc psm 2 grind 2 bump: You improved your own stunt, execution was perfect, big water gap 10/10
3:41 theonly_one lc  ramp 2 skimmer bump: luky pwned this with a csm to the higher roof sadly

3:51 interlude 1:

4:24 skilz saivc p2b 2 ledge grind 2 rail grind: great double grind too bad you didnt have enough speed for the 2nd 6/10
4:35 venomx vc natbump 2 prec: great prec 6/10
4:44 aries saivc psm 2 ledge grind: great ledge 6.5/10
4:52 promagic saivc ramp 2 ledge grind: not enough spin :(
5:03 nitzkit vc bonk 2 cork 2 grind: UFO 7/10
5:12 morbid vc psm 2 bb grind: soooo slick, the spin oh shit 10/10
5:19 sorcery vc sanchez air grab: You still find way to grab on that spot, haha 6.5/10
5:25 maxpower vc sanchez natbump: Great bump 6.5/10
5:31 krypton and maci vc psm: Jesus that was huge 9/10

5:51 interlude 2: Really liked that part. Great way to show the lineup

7:41 sheeptea saivc psm: great psm
7:54 zerox vc bsm 2 bb grind: bb grind are always great 6.5/10
8:01 nem vc csm 2 bb grind: great use of the terrain + a great bb grind 8/10
8:08 ruiner saivc p2b: Great vertical p2b 8/10
8:13 jooker vc drop bump 2 prec: not my kind of stuff
8:19 nem lc infy bump 2 spin 2 wallride 2 bump 2 grind: that was an unexpected combo good job 8/10
8:30 zero vc ledge grind 2 spin 2 rail grind: great stuff right here 8.5/10   
8:35 blaze vc wallbump 2 spin 2 rail grind: 10/10
8:40 maci vc palm bump 2 prec: That was an unexpected bump and to the top of the bulding, I really love that 11/10
8:48 the big v vc freeway natbump 2 prec: freeway natbump <3 10/10
8:53 smut vc squalo barracksbump 2 prec: squalo prec afterward damn 10/10
8:59 shifftee saivc bsm 2 bb prec: great prec 6.5/10
9:04 silw vc hotring ledge grind 2 bump 2 roof: not my kind of stuff
9:10 sport saivc hotring double bump 2 prec: huge airtime for an hotring 8.5/10
9:15 haywire saivc stoppie2grind: not enough
9:21 kaneda saivc p2b: clean execution on that
9:27 xtramus vc skimmer upside down billboard grind 2 mall prec: excelent skimmer control 10/10
9:34 biel lc packer 2 tree bump: good job landing the higher roof 6.5/10
9:41 fighter vc pole bump: that was huge for a pole bump 8/10
9:49 fugitive lc freeway packer2bump: great packer bump with a freeway 6.5/10
9:56 NS vc csm: Never though I would see another pcj on that roof 10/10
10:06 hedgehog lc finisher: Good finisher 9/10

10:31 outro: Fun little story with that stunters heaven that you keep till the end good job on that.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 02:26:55 PM »
E: Blaze, my bike was made by Szuhos

This is my first full review I guess. See? This is how much it means to me, fuck yeah, let's do it

Intro: I always loved these short movies, good job on this one  :a-cheer:

1:34 shifftee saivc natbump 2 tree prec: Perfect trajectory, loved it
1:42 flatface saivc bsm 2 beach: nice distance
1:51 ezraph vc zebra boost 2 blue hell 2 barracks: I never liked taxi boosts, except for some precis, but this falling out of the map isn't one of them, sorry
2:01 kaneda lc drop bump: I'm not even allowed to review my favourite stunter's stuff, lovely bump, is it new? I've tried it in the past
2:11 demon lc stoppie 2 ledge grind: bit basic from you, but I appreciate grinds
2:21 ktulu saivc bonk 2 cork 2 grind bail: feel sorry for that bail, I expected some more rotation after the bounce though, still cool
2:27 skuller vc csm 2 ship prec: fuck, I wanted to try this, but can't get the Danger CSM done, well done man!
2:33 faiz vc psm thingy: it's okayish
2:39 kingjad lc packer 2 pole bump: yay
2:45 dannye saivc ramp 2 double grab 2 barracks: good o' ATS grabbies, lovely
2:52 khaimyk saivc hotring airbump: car stunts are also not my cup of tea, sorry
3:00 toty lc natural bump: I'm not sure if that's old or not, the other bump on the right has been raped like 10 times, nice trajectory, well done!
3:10 max saivc ledge grind 2 rail grind thingy: my favourite :wub:
3:20 wvimis vc ambulance csm: good find, always a pleasure to see that roof being landed
3:32 allbeast vc psm 2 grind 2 bump: why did you cut the ending out Ezraph?  :L perfect bump, been thinking about landing that small building this way
3:41 theonly_one lc  ramp 2 skimmer bump: the spot is old, not with skimmer though, so it's okayish, still good to see you back

3:51 interlude 1: 2x

4:24 skilz saivc p2b 2 ledge grind 2 rail grind: not sure if this was your original idea, was fun
4:35 venomx vc natbump 2 prec: nice runup
4:44 aries saivc psm 2 ledge grind: gotta love curved ledgegrinds
4:52 promagic saivc ramp 2 ledge grind: gotta love straight ledgegrinds
5:03 nitzkit vc bonk 2 cork 2 grind: sexy bounce, ATS quality, 10/9 aliens would've hit their head by doing that
5:12 morbid vc psm 2 bb grind: wish it was a bit longer, liked it though
5:19 sorcery vc sanchez air grab: good to see you having an airgrab done for the first time, finally (*SD voice* Nice!)
5:25 maxpower vc sanchez natbump: it was okayish
5:31 krypton and maci vc psm: nice psms, nice cinematography also

5:51 interlude 2: now this wAs The Shit, amazingly well done

7:41 sheeptea saivc psm: I'm still not familiar with SAiVC spots that much, it was cool
7:54 zerox vc bsm 2 bb grind: perfectly done
8:01 nem vc csm 2 bb grind: that setup and runup was goulash with real meat, awesome
8:08 ruiner saivc p2b: nice height
8:13 jooker vc drop bump 2 prec: didn't like this one
8:19 nem lc infy bump 2 spin 2 wallride 2 bump 2 grind: cars..stunts..carstunts.. meh, that spin was fun, PARKOUR, somehow I doubt that this grind was intentional  :P
8:30 zero vc ledge grind 2 spin 2 rail grind: smoothest execution in the video, perfect
8:35 blaze vc wallbump 2 spin 2 rail grind: oh christ, nice one man
8:40 maci vc palm bump 2 prec: my second favouite
8:48 the big v vc freeway natbump 2 prec: not enough muscle flexing there, but it's okay, the stunt was really nice
8:53 smut vc squalo barracksbump 2 prec: boat stunts are also not my type, but nice height
8:59 shifftee saivc bsm 2 bb prec: Ezraph show us the endings I beg you, especially at precis
9:04 silw vc hotring ledge grind 2 bump 2 roof: cool idea
9:10 sport saivc hotring double bump 2 prec: okayish
9:15 haywire saivc stoppie2grind: decent execution
9:21 kaneda saivc p2b: I mean, why would you try to bump from below the glass  :lol:, it was fun though
9:27 xtramus vc skimmer upside down billboard grind 2 mall prec: I liked this one, even if I'm not the fan of skimmer stuff
9:34 biel lc packer 2 tree bump: nice trajectory and landing there
9:41 fighter vc pole bump: niceish
9:49 fugitive lc freeway packer2bump: niceish
9:56 NS vc csm: bit weird, but nice, how did you stuck that regina, stepsis?
10:06 hedgehog lc finisher: decent finisher

10:31 outro: like finishing a good series, bittersweet, good job

Overall I loved the editing man, apart from skipping the ending of some stunts (including mine  :lol:) the colors and cinematography was terrific, guess the songs were Nem's idea, thank you for these

Good job everyone, especially Nem!

E2: wishing for a 1080p version
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 12:49:13 AM by jooker »

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 02:37:29 PM »
FACTS:

Almost all the songs were Nem's idea. (songs i chose are songs from twice, tobacco, boards of canada, eraserheads)
I didn't use Vice studios or Sanny because I don't have any free time to learn how to code like a cutscene, and it would have been great if allbeast made like a cutscene scripting thing on the bar skit for example. It's just them spawning and not do anything else, you just decide the angles.
Datamoshing on some of the clips, thought I was gonna have too many datamoshing effects, but nem was like nah so I removed almost all the clips that have like datamoshing transitions in them.
The sorcery billboard at morbid's psm2bb grind has references to one of sorcery's stunts from way back
I did not eat my dinner only to fucking finish the video
That studios bit before the 3rd part, did you know Nem actually asked me to recreate the samehada part like in lagoon about 12 years ago?
I once decided to go 21:9 but again, Nem told me to go 16:9 so I went with it
Nem made Kingjad open a fiverr account during the making of this video. HAHAHAHA

i didn't credit Nitzkit as one of the voices, and yes i cut the landing part of allbeast's stunt. sorry

anyway, thanks for watching that video, it's been a while since i edited that SFH remake, but sometimes i couldn't find any time to use my PC. I started editing that video when my room was like STILL in the middle of renovation and my room isn't even done yet as of now.

I'm typing this at like 6 am now and I still haven't slept I'd probably be dead and everybody around me will be happy

and again, DEXAESTH 2 COMING ON THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH SEND REPLAYS AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT XXDXDXDXDDXXXD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 09:48:09 PM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 06:01:40 PM »
all (king) had the best stunt

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal